VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - My Daughter's Plaything [Ch. 1] [KimmiChan]

1. 5.00 star(s)

DOM76210

This is a really strong showing for a first chapter of a VN. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I found the buildup to be really good, and the final "scene" of chapter 1 to be very hot. And this VN has exceptional writing to it. Once of the few I didn't want to just enable unread text skipping and then hold down the CTRL key.

• Pros:
      • Exceptional writing, when even decent is rare these days
      • Good use of tension to establish a strong end to the chapter
      • Daughter has realistic sized breasts, a nice B-cup
      • Single POV helps build suspense
    • Cons:
      • The kid images never work right, with the heads not fitting the bodies. Not the author's fault, but they end up looking creepy.
      • Scenes where the daughter had her mouth open to show the insides of her mouth, such as during laughter, looked weird. The lighting never looks right.
      • There's only one damn chapter, with a mini cliff hanger. ARGH!
    Seriously, this is good and I am so looking forward to see where this goes.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

bradloserkid

Even just chapter 1 is better than most of the blue ball simulators or fuckfests. There's actual buildup, and payoff. Plus, it's not a poor Russian translation like a good chunk of the other incest games out there. Looking forward to the next chapter.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

pim0

please - notice my edit posts in the thread !!!
    Sometimes you find pearls - a very first story of KimmiChan is a nice surprise.
    Many content - well written
    The graphics - for a beginner - are amazing.
    your story seems to be borrowed (n)(n)(n)
  4. 5.00 star(s)

jamdan

Its an interesting take on a popular taboo. Its kind of a "reverse corruption" type thing so far. Normally its the dad corrupting the daughter, but so far the daughter is definitely the one corrupting the dad. I can practically feel the awkwardness coming from the dad, super entertaining to see her tease him and ask him all sorts of sexual questions.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating of Ch.1 is:

Pros:
    -Nice Renders
    -Nice Story
    -Decent Game Play
    -Hot Daughter
    -Hot Dialog

Cons:
    None

Loved the Game
    Lots of Potential here.
    Looking forward to more Action
    just love the Dialogs in the game.
    Hell Yeah,bring me more.:love:
  6. 4.00 star(s)

JessieTR

Well-written and interesting take on the taboo. I like how the initiative lies on her rather than on the MC. Also, it's very satisfying for an initial release, so I'm very curious as to where the game goes from here. The only reason it gets a 4 rather than a 5 is the lighting & shading of the renders. I don't know how much work the dev puts into modelling, posing and the graphic parts of the game - if the dev is making everything on his own by hand, then this is definitely an impressive work. If not, then some basic lighting work could easily push this to a 5/5.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

PointBravo

Excellent game. A great revelation. What a plot! And beautiful model. I can't remember the last time I was so involved by the dialogs and the plot. I really hope you mantain this line of story, getting more and more kinky. Keep going!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Safetydummy

I have to say I enjoyed this- it wasn't too terribly short and the Daughter was cute (in her own way)- she may not be the most attractive model, but not every daughter is a super model. :) I like the fact that she had realistic proportions.

The story and dialogue were well written. The best thing about this game- is that the Daughter is the one that starts initiating everything, this is nice change from 80-90% of the games out there where the Father is the one starts his young'un down the path of debauchery. :) It's good that someone recognizes that sometimes the Daughter needs some lovin' and she sets out to get it because SHE wants it. It was a nice change of pace for the Father to try (his very best) to maintain his moral high-ground, at first...but if you had her walking around in next to nothing, flaunting her body, teasing you, being extremely open about her sexuality, and having her speak that frankly about sex around you- how could you not give in to temptation? Also, it's a mutual lust that comes from the deep and intense love that they already have for one another- you got the sense of that just through their conversations and interactions.

I like this "bottle-episode", episodic type of story-telling. It's smaller, contained, and more intimate. I would be fine if they never left the apartment/house for the rest of the chapters, but I'm sure they'll go out on "dates" as the story progresses further- it's inevitable with these types of stories/games.