• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others My Daz studio crashed

VVSSDV

Dec 16, 2022
This is the prompt after Daz crashes. Has anyone told me how to solve this problem?
QQ截图20231019192637.jpg

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Well, heap is something like running out of memory for displaying Windows graphical elements. Like icons and all that stuff. Sadly it is not related to how much RAM you have.

When you exhaust your GDI and USER heaps, you might see the outline of icons, or a partially drawn window. Perhaps some of the graphics will look like black boxes. The number of windows you can open simultaneously is also limited to the available space in the USER heap.

VVSSDV

Dec 16, 2022
Well, heap is something like running out of memory for displaying Windows graphical elements. Like icons and all that stuff. Sadly it is not related to how much RAM you have.

When you exhaust your GDI and USER heaps, you might see the outline of icons, or a partially drawn window. Perhaps some of the graphics will look like black boxes. The number of windows you can open simultaneously is also limited to the available space in the USER heap.
Thank you for your reply, which is crucial for me to find the cause of my mistake. Before the error occurred, I was importing VAM characters into Daz in order to adapt the characters to custom clothing. After some time of testing, I found that the error only occurred when both the body morph and the genitalia morph of the 3feetwolf were activated simultaneously, and it seems to be related to the position of the buttocks because my export was successful when I used the body muscle morph from the vam (without changing the body ratio), otherwise an error prompt would appear:
QQ截图20231021024539.png

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Thank you for your reply, which is crucial for me to find the cause of my mistake. Before the error occurred, I was importing VAM characters into Daz in order to adapt the characters to custom clothing. After some time of testing, I found that the error only occurred when both the body morph and the genitalia morph of the 3feetwolf were activated simultaneously, and it seems to be related to the position of the buttocks because my export was successful when I used the body muscle morph from the vam (without changing the body ratio), otherwise an error prompt would appear:
View attachment 3020911
The best I can think of is update your video drivers, and maybe more importantly, close other apps when working with DAZ where possible. Also maybe reboot Windows and open DAZ again, DAZ is rather bad at memory management.

VVSSDV

Dec 16, 2022
The best I can think of is update your video drivers, and maybe more importantly, close other apps when working with DAZ where possible. Also maybe reboot Windows and open DAZ again, DAZ is rather bad at memory management.
Thank you for your answer, at least I can do something about it.