My Demon Sister - What do you think of her (renders)?

Hentami

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
I keep having thoughts of a heaven/hell sin story and after playing around with family creation I felt this little darling was a good representation of the demon in my head and would love your thoughts on her.

(testing char/backgrounds deforms - very rough)

POS_dragon_sis1.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for your time!

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Actually I like her! :) Except for the last image, the chin looks a bit funny there :) But didn't find anything else I'd dislike :) Keep it up :D

Reactions: Hentami and TheKyu

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I keep having thoughts of a heaven/hell sin story and after playing around with family creation I felt this little darling was a good representation of the demon in my head and would love your thoughts on her.

(testing char/backgrounds deforms - very rough)

View attachment 72381
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for your time!
Only way she could be better is if she had a tail.

Reactions: Hentami and Palanto

Hentami

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
I did try one tail on her that I found but I wasn't happy with how it attached. I'll look around some more tho, as I really like two forms, her human and demon - and a tail would be great!

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I did try one tail on her that I found but I wasn't happy with how it attached. I'll look around some more tho, as I really like two forms, her human and demon - and a tail would be great!
I'm a little jealous you've gotten here first on this... my next independent project was gonna have a very similar theme to your title

Reactions: Hentami

Hentami

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
Time is always my enemy.

I've got what I feel is a really great over-arching story idea. I really enjoy trying out new ideas in my custom game engine, always hoped to find someone who loved to just render to compliment that.

Maybe we could team up ;)

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Time is always my enemy.

I've got what I feel is a really great over-arching story idea. I really enjoy trying out new ideas in my custom game engine, always hoped to find someone who loved to just render to compliment that.

Maybe we could team up ;)
Sadly I'm a writer, but finding an artist isn't too difficult. Put out a request for one in your signature, maybe a link to this thread. Someone will be interested.

Hentami

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
She is part Mia Kalifa and Paola with many body morphs. Here she is with a tail, which looks ok as long as you cannot see the attachment point, just looks odd where it joins.

Thanks for letting me know Darth! I just had to ask ;)

cc_POS_sister_tail.jpg

Reactions: TheKyu

Studio Errilhl

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2017
I like the idea, and I like the char, but I don't like the wings. They're not "demon wings"... Also, I feel the tail is a bit too thick, and too short.

Hentami

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
Thank you Errilhl! Much needed ideas to continue to consider.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I like the idea, and I like the char, but I don't like the wings. They're not "demon wings"... Also, I feel the tail is a bit too thick, and too short.
Depending on the christian mythos you ascribe to, demons may just be the legions of fallen angels who sided with lucifer. Which means that she absolutely could have feathered wings.

Just my two cents

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Here she is with a tail, which looks ok as long as you cannot see the attachment point, just looks odd where it joins.
Best tail I've seen is Tabitha's in Coceter Cronicles. Maybe try asking around that thread to see if anyone knows what asset is used. Especially if you can find the Dev in there... not sure if he's a member or not.

Hentami

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
Depending on the christian mythos you ascribe to, demons may just be the legions of fallen angels who sided with lucifer. Which means that she absolutely could have feathered wings.

Just my two cents
I always thought if anything, powerful demons would be far more beautiful then angels adding to the beguiling charm and would use some type of disposable ugly manifests for the dirty work. As poppa Zifnab told me, Dead humans pay no tribute.

The very rough demo at the top starts out with that thought as well. Thank you for your two cents, I so agree!

Reactions: DarthSeduction

Hentami

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
I feel that pain RexDaGod! My rule is after 15 minutes solid on a character if it just feels off - delete / restart. Took me over an hour last night for this one, I scrapped her many times before I found something I was happy with.

facetime_phone.jpg