Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
But we can avoid it right? And can we fuck the stepmother?
Yeah you can avoid all ntr. If you pick the right choices. I haven't played in a few updates so I don't know about the mom. I think one of the girls does fuck her though. I could be thinking of something else though.

eroul211

Sep 24, 2022
Yeah you can avoid all ntr. If you pick the right choices. I haven't played in a few updates so I don't know about the mom. I think one of the girls does fuck her though. I could be thinking of something else though.
She ask permission to fuck other girls and shows the obtions ntr with red. They are not the same for the guys ?

Reallycoolhat

Jun 23, 2017
Just for clarification there is a way to avoid NTR right? Like I don't care if it's in the game as long as I can avoid it I'm good but I just want to know if and how. I've seen that it depends on your choices but how do you tell just in case? Is it like a choice in red indicating it or just guesswork?

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
So I am a bit confused. The audio says mom and sister, but the text says stepmom and stepsis. Is there a patch or something or is it just incorrect?

Fang Yuan11

Aug 16, 2024
Just for clarification there is a way to avoid NTR right? Like I don't care if it's in the game as long as I can avoid it I'm good but I just want to know if and how. I've seen that it depends on your choices but how do you tell just in case? Is it like a choice in red indicating it or just guesswork?
Yes, it warns you about this

lonelygiraffe

Jul 15, 2017
Windows Defender quarantined the exe immediately. Description of the threat reads "Details: This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker"
I play a lot of Ren'py games from here and none of them have triggered WD, anyone else get this same warning? I don't want to immediately say this is just WD being WD and let it through, in case it is something fishy

Reactions: Hitsu Kaito

Krylo Zagato

May 23, 2019
Windows Defender quarantined the exe immediately. Description of the threat reads "Details: This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker"
I play a lot of Ren'py games from here and none of them have triggered WD, anyone else get this same warning? I don't want to immediately say this is just WD being WD and let it through, in case it is something fishy
No one else has said they had a problem with it. I guess you could report it so someone could take a look at the files to see if it's real or a false positive.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I'm going to assume "Hot coffee" scenes are NTR?
Why would you assume that?
Of the 75 animated scenes currently in the game there are only 8 that are cuckolding related so roughly 12% of the game content could be considered NTR at most.
There is an option to toggle a warning for any path that could lead to cuckolding content.
It happens with renpy games when using the latest version.

Last edited:

Dead_Skull

Jul 22, 2022
In Love & Sex Second Base we can impregnate the girls and have it as a sandbox why not My Demon Romance.
Or is the game steel in development.

Krylo Zagato

May 23, 2019
Something's up the sex scene animations in this game. They are using a ton of resources. I opened up task manager while one was going and my memory usage went from about 40% to 99%, disk usage went into the 40s, and GPU went as high as 85% when the sex scene animation was playing. I have not had this problem on my current laptop with any other renpy game playing an animation. I did have this problem on my old crappy laptop, but not on my current one which is a lot better.

EDIT: tried the game again to get a screenshot
Screenshot 2024-09-17 014614.png
The GPU was a lot lower this time, but that high of a memory usage should not be happening.

Last edited:

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Something's up the sex scene animations in this game. They are using a ton of resources. I opened up task manager while one was going and my memory usage went from about 40% to 99%, disk usage went into the 40s, and GPU went as high as 85% when the sex scene animation was playing. I have not had this problem on my current laptop with any other renpy game playing an animation. I did have this problem on my old crappy laptop, but not on my current one which is a lot better.

EDIT: tried the game again to get a screenshot
View attachment 4042089
The GPU was a lot lower this time, but that high of a memory usage should not be happening.
We use Live2D and the official renpy bindings so that's out of our hands.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes