bard812

Nov 13, 2023
I have been using this gallery unlocker mod for a long time successfully with this game by just copying it into the newest released version from Patreon.

Can't remember if I found it in this thread here or if I scavenged it from some other game mod section that uses the same renpy engine.

orcoboia2

Apr 22, 2021
Is the ntr content decided in the choice at the beginning, where she can go to the bathroom with the customer? Does she just automatically go with other people if you let her? And is there no other ntr choice furter down the road?

Jun 21, 2017
I tried new games on the 0.9 and 0.11 compressed versions and URM doesn't work on new games created there either. There's a 0.5 uncompressed version near the start of the thread that works though, in case anyone else is interested in working around the issue. The save won't work if it's right at the start of the game, but if you skip to the first choice and save there it loads fine in 0.13.2 and runs URM.
What page #? Can you provide that save specifically?

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
Is the ntr content decided in the choice at the beginning, where she can go to the bathroom with the customer? Does she just automatically go with other people if you let her? And is there no other ntr choice furter down the road?
I just played the game and it seems once you've accepted NTR then she'll engage in other NTR things with the same gender. There's another NTR (lesbian) option later on also.

Reactions: Andrealphus

GUTS1234

Apr 14, 2021
I have been using this gallery unlocker mod for a long time successfully with this game by just copying it into the newest released version from Patreon.

Can't remember if I found it in this thread here or if I scavenged it from some other game mod section that uses the same renpy engine.
It doesnt work for me no matter how much i copy it into the game folder as the instructions say. Does it still work for you?

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes