VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - My Dessert Story [v0.2b] [TeamRedProductions]

1. 5.00 star(s)

MississippiQueen

(v0.1)

I think I'll be the first to vote for this game :)

I generally have a criterion when choosing a game: If it has been seen by at least 500k people and the game has at least 4 stars, I consider that game worth playing. However, the visuals in this game caught my attention so much that I found myself trying the game.

The reasons that brought me here; It is the first version of the game, no one has commented and most importantly, the pictures promoting the game are carefully selected and the pictures are very beautiful.

The visuals of the game are AMAZING. I did not understand the story of the game very much, since it is the first version of the game, this is quite normal. After playing the game, I realized that this game has a bright future. As I said, the pictures seemed that reflect the main 3 characters of the game were very well illustrated and worked on, which was the first thing that caught my attention. (and Emma Stone of course :)

Although I am not sure exactly how the story of the game will be processed, but i can say that the game looks very promising.

I hope you add 'romance' title to the game in future updates.

And I couldn't like the MC's look. His skin color is very tan and his face shape is the same as in other games. I hope you make changes on this.

Waiting for the next updates :)