3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
any chance this could be uploaded to mega some of the hosting service youre using are extremely questionable/dangerous

hathios

May 20, 2017
Is there a different change?
I watched all sissy movies on the PC and got the dream
Katie is still rejecting me and don't know what I did wrong.
Shouldn't checked on crossdressing? Yes shouldn't have checked it. :)

Last edited:

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
just some feedback, everything seems alright, except your status seems no matter if you wank off on the male route or become a sissy you just stay horny no matter what, when on the sissy route or slut route when using the glory hole no matter if you take a shower and get cleaned up status stays as you have cum leaking for you ass and never goes away.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I seemed to have run into a bug. After being able to wear female clothes outside I can no longer go to work at the restaurant because I have no male uniform clothes. If I go to work wearing female clothes the game sends me to change clothes, which I cannot do. I don't have a female uniform to wear. Granted, I don't need to wait tables as I can make much more money in the stall servicing clients through the GH, but if the game is going to block you from your old job then the link to "go to work" should be removed as it's just causing problems now. Ideally, the game should detect arriving at work in female clothes and give you a scene where your boss gives you a female uniform (and makes you earn it by fucking your ass).

Last edited:
Reactions: Tenenbaum

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
I fuck around with this game for a bit, it gassed out really quickly, the Noah path was fun, but other than that its the dime a dozen get turned into sissy spiel. From the gifs on front page thought you might bang college chicks or something

Reactions: SissyPhucker

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
In the middle of playing so got to ask is there a point to seeing Noah if your going down the master or mistress path? Hell even the solo path. I don't want to waste time with him if not. I'm just doing it for possible double sissy content

SissyPhucker

Jul 11, 2020
Bonjour, I like the game because you can fuck the sissy. Not a fan of being sissy but still good game. Anyone tell please name of other game where you fuck the sissy? Merci

SissyPhucker

Jul 11, 2020
I fuck around with this game for a bit, it gassed out really quickly, the Noah path was fun, but other than that its the dime a dozen get turned into sissy spiel. From the gifs on front page thought you might bang college chicks or something
Bonjour, do you now game where you fuck sissy? Merci

SissyPhucker

Jul 11, 2020
I can't seem to get the sleeping pills to use on Noah. Every time I try to buy them it says I don't need them.
Bonjour, I just played an I found that if you are good in not getting master or mistress an do not watch hypnotizim it will automatically happen. You must be as manly as you can and also not be horny. You have to masterbate. I hope my English is ok I am practicing right now to get better. Merci.

Widdershins

Feb 4, 2019
Bonjour, I just played an I found that if you are good in not getting master or mistress an do not watch hypnotizim it will automatically happen. You must be as manly as you can and also not be horny. You have to masterbate. I hope my English is ok I am practicing right now to get better. Merci.
thanks

ShootingStar

Jan 28, 2020
New update is out: 0.11d

EDIT: FULL GAME (0.11d):
HTML ONLY (0.11d):

The main part I worked in in this update is a lot of code-related things to add new mechanics, change a few systems, and make it so a lot of things can be useful for the future and make more scene using these foundations, along with some changes to the sidebar's looks, a title change (Which has been quite requested here) and a proper title banner image. Of course there's been some progression added along with it in some routes and characters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SASHAKAMEN

Aug 9, 2019
New update is out: 0.11b
FULL GAME:

The main part I worked in in this update is a lot of code-related things to add new mechanics, change a few systems, and make it so a lot of things can be useful for the future and make more scene using these foundations, along with some changes to the sidebar's looks, a title change (Which has been quite requested here) and a proper title banner image. Of course there's been some progression added along with it in some routes and characters.

old saves are working ?

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Blowing Wind ...is a game where you start as a boy who will be exploring a lot of new things in his life. The idea of the game is to make it a "Life-Sim" and every choice matters.

Might want to change that to My Destiny (previously known as blowing wind)... ;)

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 12 Votes