3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

ShootingStar

Jan 28, 2020
Here's another update: 0.09
Mainly focused on adding some of the basics to the Self-TF route, where I'm trying to make a lot of planning since I thought of adding many different paths or side stories options following the last scenes in the current update, branching out from there on.

EDIT: 0.09e (FULL GAME):
0.09e (HTML Only):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

EllieR

Jul 17, 2018
Too many paths.. not at all surprising to see that there are conflicts, bugs and possible to be on two paths at once (as of most recent update anyway)

I was very surprised to see another path added.... imo dev should scale back the scope of the project and plan it out... it feels like there is no real plan and it's just "squirt as much 'content' in as possible".

In twine it's slow and laggy; if this is the same for the dev, they have a LOT of patience.

ShootingStar

Jan 28, 2020
Too many paths.. not at all surprising to see that there are conflicts, bugs and possible to be on two paths at once (as of most recent update anyway)

I was very surprised to see another path added.... imo dev should scale back the scope of the project and plan it out... it feels like there is no real plan and it's just "squirt as much 'content' in as possible".

In twine it's slow and laggy; if this is the same for the dev, they have a LOT of patience.
I have a lot of planning for the project, I knew from first release that I was aiming to create many different routes and paths. The route added on the last update is the last route I'm planning to implement, I probably won't add much other routes or branching, maybe 1 or 2 more options, or none at all.

It's quite slow, but it's manageable, just don't scroll with mouse and drag the scroll bars. There are only a few more passages that'll be added so it should stay manageable, and I also'll try to make it a bit more optimized as I learn to code it better

Reactions: BlondieAngelEyes

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Please tell you you don't have to do the stupid fucking self chastity thing to progress the self tf path? The whole chastity thing is getting out of hand - like, you don't ALWAYS have to lock somebody up for them to be feminized or whatever the case.

ShootingStar

Jan 28, 2020
Please tell you you don't have to do the stupid fucking self chastity thing to progress the self tf path? The whole chastity thing is getting out of hand - like, you don't ALWAYS have to lock somebody up for them to be feminized or whatever the case.
Hm, I'll probably be adding an option to turn off that type of content in future updates, sorry if it bothers you.

What is the use of the condoms?
Right now they are only usable on some scenes, like the Gloryholes, it should ask you if you want to use a condom if you have one available

the face mask isn't in the wardrobe
On the Alone/Self-TF route it isn't added yet, however, it should appear on the other routes, tell me if I'm wrong and I'll look into it.

OK how do I get to mistress house once ive already been there ?
Unless you moved out it isn't an option yet, you get to meet her after classes and sometimes she brings you there.

Reactions: Ratticus

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Is there a walkthrough for the self TF? I haven't figured it out.
Just keep watching hypno, over and over again. You don't have to do any of the other storylines so just stay home and do hypno, then skip day and repeat. There's really no point in spending time on self tf though because the storyline ends before you actually get to do anything more than play with a dildo.

rafaelo4

Planeswalker
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
Here's another update: 0.09
Mainly focused on adding some of the basics to the Self-TF route, where I'm trying to make a lot of planning since I thought of adding many different paths or side stories options following the last scenes in the current update, branching out from there on.

EDIT: 0.09d (FULL GAME): Mega
0.09d (HTML Only): Mega

THanks a lot!

Reactions: Maxxx1880

ShootingStar

Jan 28, 2020
Just keep watching hypno, over and over again. You don't have to do any of the other storylines so just stay home and do hypno, then skip day and repeat. There's really no point in spending time on self tf though because the storyline ends before you actually get to do anything more than play with a dildo.
With 0.09e all of that should be fixed, in the middle of other bugfix updates I probably broke something, because as of 0.09b when I did a more thorough playtest it was working fine. My bad for not testing it properly again before releasing.

Also, just in case, this is an updated walkthrough:

Last edited:

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
With 0.09e all of that should be fixed, in the middle of other bugfix updates I probably broke something, because as of 0.09b when I did a more thorough playtest it was working fine. My bad for not testing it properly again before releasing.

Also, just in case, this is an updated walkthrough:
So when you choose to stay home, you hookup and get caught and kicked out and that's the end of that line. If you choose to move in with Liam, there is no conversation options. Is that the natural end for now?

hathios

May 20, 2017
I have a question about a character you can meet.
Is meeting John and Noah (1st time) preventing any progress in the self route?
I followed the walkthrough bought the girl clothes but nothing else happened.
Except I could tease Sam wearing girl clothes.

hathios

May 20, 2017
Okay tested it and played 2 weeks watching hypno videos only to progress time.
I am unable to wear panties to school. What am I missing on the self route here?

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes