3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
First of All,...Are You Guys Out of Your F*cking minds??

I am NOT going to allow some Random POS Douche-bag to get me pregnant!!
Disregarding the fact That we cannot get pregnant anyway!!
Just because our MC is a Sissy, or Trans female (Chick w/ a dick);
we choose to get elective surgery to become CIS female; (GREAT! Now We have a Vagina!!)
We were still not born with fallopian tubes and a Uterus!
And IF, somehow we 'magically' or medically developed this 'ability'...
I, for one would be visiting my Dr. and getting Birth Control!!

Men CANNOT be trusted!! They ONLY Care about 2 things; getting their dick wet & "Getting Off"!!
They will DELIBERATELY 'Cream-pie' You & 'Knock You Up'!
(It Is Your Body They are playing Russian roulette with...)
Or If They are wearing a condom, they would poke holes in them!
Then leave you, while laugh their asses off; while you are wondering how you got pregnant!
And it seems this is why I cannot find a decent woman to marry. The broad-brushing is highly disturbing. Not that male "pregnancy" makes sense though to be fair.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
whos ass on game title :p:p:p
Oh, don't mind me, I'll just leave the proof to BlondieAngelEyes' statement and quickly get out of your hair…

it's not worth your time unless you have a crossdressing fetish
Well, it's also worth one's time if one happens to be into sissification and/or male to female transformation. Though admittedly only one of the currently available paths has it not happen to the MC.

LOVEGAMES

Dec 9, 2017
on self route,moved in to apartment. but cant seem to get anywhere. cant find mask so i cant go out. ny help out there

Ali-Jo

May 12, 2018
I'm stuck and have no idea what I'm missing, I use the 8' dildo on the self route but it just says "I could go for something bigger but... I'm a little afraid of it... I think I better just wait to be more comfortable with... this..." What do I do now?

Apr 8, 2018
in the master route i'm stuck where he ask me to camgirl ...
i got this : I can't go to college dressed like a girl...
but also this : You need to look more feminine to camgirl
what am i supposed to do ?

May 31, 2019
on self route,moved in to apartment. but cant seem to get anywhere. cant find mask so i cant go out. ny help out there
I got stuck there too I think. Check to see if you have m/m content turned off, as having it off can cause some problems. At least it did for me (like looking for a hookup with the app didn't show any options). If that doesn't work, just watch more hypno until something pops up, or have the MC sleep.

May 31, 2019
I lost all my save, does anyone have a full save? I'll be grateful if someone will share
Why do people even bother using old saves for games like this anyway?
At most it'd take you 30 mins or so to blast right through to where you were. Most of the time less than that. You're not forced to read everything that's put in front of your face.
If it were a long game like PE or The Company with a lot of interconnectedness, I could see it. But something like this? Nah. Pick a path, and spam tab/enter till you get to where you were.

ydt453

Sep 15, 2017
Men CANNOT be trusted!! They ONLY Care about 2 things; getting their dick wet & "Getting Off"!!
They will DELIBERATELY 'Cream-pie' You & 'Knock You Up'!
(It Is Your Body They are playing Russian roulette with...)
Or If They are wearing a condom, they would poke holes in them!
Then leave you, while laugh their asses off; while you are wondering how you got pregnant!
Assuming this isn't bait, I'd just like to make the correction that *'morons and crazies' can't be trusted - regardless of what's between your legs.
Believe you me, guys are just as fucking scared of some crazy chick poking holes in a rubber, ghosting for 8 months and returning to collect on that chunk of everything they own for the next 18+ years in the form of child support (wanna know why less young guys are having sex + less marriages - that's partly way).
Women have the physical and biological stuff to worry about, and I'm not downplaying that, but come the end of the day, morning after pills (and the less tasteful options further down the line if it gets to it) exist if you want to make sure nothing happens - and women basically always get the final say of who gets a chance of getting to that point outside of bad circumstances.
Meanwhile, ain't no guy on Earth got a way to escape a judge when he was half drunk and wasn't aware what he was doing.

tl;dr We should all avoid morons and crazies (~3% of the population) as oppose to 'the other sex' (~50% of the population) - and that sex with strangers only invites disaster (outside of HTML games at least).

S.H.O.D.A.N.

Aug 19, 2018
In the self-TF route, after locking the cage and mailing it to yourself, is the key retrieval bugged? I've skipped two weeks in game and never got the key back.

denjedi

Jul 3, 2018
is there a cheat way to avoid grind of money (sorry my english is not so well than i gues) ?

May 31, 2019
is there a cheat way to avoid grind of money (sorry my english is not so well than i gues) ?
While playing the game, press F12, and go to the console section of the menu that pops up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can use the whole "sugarcube state active variables" thing to mess with just about any variable in any twine/html game. Or just take a look at what's going on behind the scenes. Just be careful messing around with things that you don't know what they do. Though often times you can infer what they do pretty easily if you spend some time getting familiar with the game and variables.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
No matter what I try, the game doesn't let me get into the Mistress path. Anyone know how to do it?
Following the walkthrough on tfgames.site I reached her path like this:
  • have personal talks with Sam until he points you to a crossdressing site
  • watch sissy hypno until you're curious about their effectiveness
  • chicken out and don't pursue the whole affair any further
  • meet Katie at college on Thursdays and Fridays
  • on the fourth time she'll meet you after class
  • profit…?!
If you time it right you can even start Noah's route while you're at it (visit Noah enough times to hatch your devious plan, set everything up, but wait with executing the last step until Katie has you in her web). Though I haven't checked how far one can take it with him seeing as one is in chastity oneself.

Hope this helps!

Apr 22, 2020
Following the walkthrough on tfgames.site I reached her path like this:
  • have personal talks with Sam until he points you to a crossdressing site
  • watch sissy hypno until you're curious about their effectiveness
  • chicken out and don't pursue the whole affair any further
  • meet Katie at college on Thursdays and Fridays
  • on the fourth time she'll meet you after class
  • profit…?!
I tried doing that, but the only option I get when Katie kidnap MC after class is to refuse her.

I'll try again I suppose.

Regardless, thanks for answering!

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes