PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Gotta be honest, the giga hyper bush also turns me off supremely. I tend to like continuing the canon story regardless, specially when the girl's render is good like the police officer, but that bush is way too fucking much for me :WutFace:

Reactions: Trope95

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Trope95 I see that v20 is close to being done. I finally got around to playing v19.1-S2C7 and I noticed something that I don't recall being discussed here, but there were lots of posts and I might have missed it. In the Amanda / Eva gift giving scene, when they are both hugging the MC, he thinks that Amanda is looking more like Erika and Eva is looking more like Emma. Shouldn't that be reversed?

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Don't you dare remove one it's all or nothing till the end for me, like the MC says "all the girls are family"
I won't, don't worry

Remove all hairy bush. Leave everyone else. Problem solved.;)
Read above ;)

Trope95 I see that v20 is close to being done. I finally got around to playing v19.1-S2C7 and I noticed something that I don't recall being discussed here, but there were lots of posts and I might have missed it. In the Amanda / Eva gift giving scene, when they are both hugging the MC, he thinks that Amanda is looking more like Erika and Eva is looking more like Emma. Shouldn't that be reversed?
He means personality-wise. Eva is unpredictable and has a short fuse like Emma, while Amanda is smart like Daphne and always thinks about other people's wellbeing like Erika.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I won't, don't worry

Read above ;)

He means personality-wise. Eva is unpredictable and has a short fuse like Emma, while Amanda is smart like Daphne and always thinks about other people's wellbeing like Erika.
Bush no bush in all seriousness still love the game.:love:

4.10 star(s) 105 Votes