jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Some of the other users aren't against the use of AI cg in the game, something which I despise with every fiber of my being.
Good for you. Nobody asked, though, so not sure why you feel it appropriate to shove your opinion down everyones throats?

You know what I despise with every fiber of my being? Peaple randomly shoving their opinions (which carry no more or no less weight than anyone else's) in my face. :rolleyes: I'm guessing you don't care and wish I hadn't bothered posting; maybe let that percolate for a bit...

Last edited:

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
Anything AI should be burned at the stake, and then you should take a piss on the resulting ashes. Like what should be done to Assassin Creed, I mean.
I once hit my finger with a hammer. Since then I have hated hammers. I believe that all hammers in the world should be burned. Because they are the ones who bruise the fingers of good people, right? This is a common way of thinking. No idiot stubbed his finger. It's all the hammers' fault.
4MDs.gif

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Something wrong with your Internet Connection maybe if you can't see his screenshot :unsure:
Yeah it's not internet I get Images when log into Patreon, SS and other web sites, Here on 95 members signatures only show small box where it should be and any post that has image with with it is missing image, but text is present not just on this thread :unsure::(

Reactions: EJW and Trope95

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yeah it's not internet I get Images when log into Patreon, SS and other web sites, Here on 95 members signatures only show small box where it should be and any post that has image with with it is missing image, but text is present not just on this thread :unsure::(
Sorry, it is internet related, it has to do with the servers from F95, happens to me when there are lots of users on this site, or dumb Internet provider fails to guarantee a good KB/s rate

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Just a server issue. Either the most local picture server you're accessing is down or the gateway the picture server goes through is down. It's happened plenty of times in the past here for me.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Sorry, it is internet related, it has to do with the servers from F95, happens to me when there are lots of users on this site, or dumb Internet provider fails to guarantee a good KB/s rate
Just a server issue. Either the most local picture server you're accessing is down or the gateway the picture server goes through is down. It's happened plenty of times in the past here for me.
Good to know because it hasn't happened to me yet :unsure:

Reactions: Trope95
4.00 star(s) 116 Votes