xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Idisagreeiguessyouwritetobeunderstoodanddontwantanyonetomisunderstandyouordontansweryourquestionsbecausetheyarentcorrectlywrittenpeopleshoulddoabiggerefforttounderstandyouandhelpyouifyouhaveanyquestion.
Translated to Catalan and with proper punctuation would be:
Estic en desacord. Escrius per ser entès i no vols crear un malentès amb ningú o que no contestin les teves preguntes per què no estan correctament escrites. La gent ha de fer un esforç més gran per entendre't i ajudar-te si tens alguna pregunta.

As you can see, for anyone who speaks Spanish, Italian, Occitan, or French, written Catalan is almost understandable.
at least now I could understand it ! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
gracias !

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Estic en desacord. Escrius per ser entès i no vols crear un malentès amb ningú o que no contestin les teves preguntes per què no estan correctament escrites. La gent ha de fer un esforç més gran per entendre't i ajudar-te si tens alguna pregunta.
Putting that into Google Translate gives one this:
"I disagree. You write to be understood and you don't want to create a misunderstanding with anyone or have them not answer your questions because they are not written correctly. People have to make a bigger effort to understand you and help you if you have a question." :ROFLMAO:

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Putting that into Google Translate gives one this:
"I disagree. You write to be understood and you don't want to create a misunderstanding with anyone or have them not answer your questions because they are not written correctly. People have to make a bigger effort to understand you and help you if you have a question." :ROFLMAO:
Great translation by Google!

Reactions: Satou Pendragon

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Idisagreeiguessyouwritetobeunderstoodanddontwantanyonetomisunderstandyouordontansweryourquestionsbecausetheyarentcorrectlywrittenpeopleshoulddoabiggerefforttounderstandyouandhelpyouifyouhaveanyquestion.
Translated to Catalan and with proper punctuation would be:

As you can see, for anyone who speaks Spanish, Italian, Occitan, or French, written Catalan is almost understandable.
You could almost toss Latin in there too. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
You could almost toss Latin in there too. :)
Even if I can speak three romance languages (Spanish, Catalan, and Italian) and somewhat read two/three more (Gallician/Portuguese and French), Latin is beyond me. I can only understand very simple sentences, so I guess people speaking it would be in the same case with Catalan.

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
I spent 3 years stationed in Okinawa with many trips to mainland Japan. I lived off base in Okinawa and my neighbor in the apartment next to me was a local. She was awesome and taught me a lot about cultural differences. One day I jokingly asked her why Squid was sold in street vending machines in vacuum sealed packets. It looked disgusting. She shut me up with her reply...

"Why do your people eat Catfish?"

I miss our intellectual conversations. :)

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
A little "game of guessing" (without a prize) I made on Patreon/SS yesterday. Since it's been fun there, I'll repeat it here.

Can you recognize this freckled ass?
Clue 1: We haven't seen her ass before.
Clue 2: She isn't Samantha, Kim, or Simone. :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Best I can do is it belongs to one of the Ginger Mafia females. So many gingers to hazard a better guess.

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
A little "game of guessing" (without a prize) I made on Patreon/SS yesterday. Since it's been fun there, I'll repeat it here.

I think it's Meemaw? ;)

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023

Flat bottom, no hips...Definitely Kim...

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018

Daphne or Kiara? :unsure: but since we have already seen Daphne she can't be it...

4.00 star(s) 116 Votes