TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
BUT when I am writing a (romance or lewd) scene with any of the girls, that girl is my #1. It doesn't matter if it's Alexia, Meemaw, Saira, Simone, or Samantha. The girl who is in alone-time with the MC is my #1. Even girls who still haven't had that chance (like Kim, Amanda, Lisa, or Eva, to name a few) have been in the #1 spot.
Sounds like something the MC of a certain AVN would say...

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Right now I'm not writing any scene with any of the girls. So Martha is my #1.
Strong contenders for #2 right now are Norah, Erika, Kiara, Daphne, Scarlett, and Debbie.
BUT when I am writing a (romance or lewd) scene with any of the girls, that girl is my #1. It doesn't matter if it's Alexia, Meemaw, Saira, Simone, or Samantha. The girl who is in alone-time with the MC is my #1. Even girls who still haven't had that chance (like Kim, Amanda, Lisa, or Eva, to name a few) have been in the #1 spot.
DID SOMEONE SAY MARTHA AND ERIKA?!?!?!

Eh, I mean, who cares right?

No like something happens when we see them right?

WHY MY HAND IS MOVING ON HIS OWN?!?!:rolleyes::eek:
200w (1).gif

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Strong contenders for #2 right now are Norah, Erika, Kiara, Daphne, Scarlett, and Debbie.
My favs outside of Nora are, Eileen, Daphne, Kiara, Eva, and lisa.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
All you needed to say is Martha is my #1.

4.00 star(s) 116 Votes