Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Patreon sucks, but SS won't take my money ... I'm bummed (and a bit worried about my credit now ...)

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
How'd they fit all the dudes in the back of a station wagon...
I've got no idea. And why would you take a date to watch that?
Different strokes... Literally
Do you bring a date to cheer you on while you're competing? What if you lose? And worse, What if you win?
Really Seriously WTF

the submarine races" is a euphamism for making out (and more) in a car. It's the kind of thing a cop would say to be funny when he knocks on the fogged-up window of your chevy parked in back of the safeway to ask what you're doing there at 1am, as if he doesn't know damn well.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Really Seriously WTF

the submarine races" is a euphamism for making out (and more) in a car. It's the kind of thing a cop would say to be funny when he knocks on the fogged-up window of your chevy parked in back of the safeway to ask what you're doing there at 1am, as if he doesn't know damn well.
I'm guessing you didn't see the image I posted, of when I googled submarine races...

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Really Seriously WTF

Screenshot 2024-07-11 123625.png

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I did see it, what I said is also from the Urban Dictionary but moreover in my time it was never a circle jerk if that's what you reference it to so be it to each there own
Cultural thing I guess, that's all I've known it as. But I'm going to use your definition form now on. That sounds like a lot more fun.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I did see it, what I said is also from the Urban Dictionary but moreover in my time it was never a circle jerk if that's what you reference it to so be it to each there own
I saw the definition you're using, but when making a joke at someone else's expense you gotta use the other definition.

I'd never heard it before at all though.

Last edited:

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Cultural thing I guess, that's all I've known it as. But I'm going to use your definition form now on. That sounds like a lot more fun.
:) It was a lot of fun and fond memories doubt my ass could get in the back of a wagon with a women and blanket now days without getting a cramp or some shit :(
I saw the definition you're using, but when making a joke at someone else's expense you gotta use the other defunition.

I'd never heard it before at all though.
It's all good when I seen post brought back memories I was like hell no not a circle jerk :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: MiltonPowers

Waaghi

May 22, 2018
After reading through everything, I have now decided to cancel my membership with Patreon and support Trop with Subscriber. That kind of patron really pisses me off.

I have no idea what Patreon is thinking but please keep up your great work Trop and I'm really looking forward to the new chapter.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 116 Votes