Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Guys, I just realized I lost ownership of the OP and the ability to edit it when it's published, so I won't be able to edit the links when the game is released for free players, adding an unnecessary delay to you getting the game.
7767, any explanations about this, please?

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Guys, I just realized I lost ownership of the OP and the ability to edit it when it's published, so I won't be able to edit the links when the game is released for free players, adding an unnecessary delay to you getting the game.
7767, any explanations about this, please?
7767 is a bot I'm pretty sure. I think it's just a measure that all "100% definitely not incest" devs have happen so that they can't get in trouble with Patreon for owning a thread on this godless piracy haven filled with sin when the thread has an incest tag clearly against the dev's true wishes for a wholesome and entirely no blood related clone game.
On that note though it looks like they re-instated your patreon link. Idk if you've got it settled to the point it's safe to have that up but if it's not you might want to message a mod or report it asking for it to be removed.

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
7767 is a bot I'm pretty sure. I think it's just a measure that all "100% definitely not incest" devs have happen so that they can't get in trouble with Patreon for owning a thread on this godless piracy haven filled with sin when the thread has an incest tag clearly against the dev's true wishes for a wholesome and entirely no blood related clone game.
On that note though it looks like they re-instated your patreon link. Idk if you've got it settled to the point it's safe to have that up but if it's not you might want to message a mod or report it asking for it to be removed.
Thanks, I didn't notice the Patreon link. I will report it right now.

Reactions: MiltonPowers
4.00 star(s) 116 Votes