SpatulaPie

Apr 21, 2023
About the "Choral" usage.

I interpreted it as:
Updates where there are a rather large group of characters together, like in a Chorus. While interesting for the possibilities of conversations. I have to admit, they felt a bit crowded and I really, really am not comfortable in crowds. Did they made sense? They did. Were they needed? They were. But, I am, sincerely, glad to go back to 1-on-1 or very small groups.

Yeah, yeah, I have PTSD and Social Anxiety and a touch of agoraphobia and claustrophobia. No worries, I hopefully will not last much longer... maybe one decade, if lucky (or unlucky).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope you stick around as long as you can. Your witty rebuttals and ability with "literal" sarcasm are a much welcomed part of this and other groups.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Redhead Martha wasn't a rejected one. I designed her today in case I can use her in a future event.
OK, that's enough teasing, so it better happen now or I'll have to send some clones to take you out. :cool:

I'll settle for something silly like some chemical spills on her hair and she has a hairdresser temporarily make her a ginger because she feels a little jealous when MC finally beds the as-yet-Undiscovered-Country of a certain redheaded girlfriend's mother. :love: But it has to happen if you're going to dangle another hot redheaded MILF in front of our (freckled?) noses like that! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
I'll settle for something silly like some chemical spills on her hair and she has a hairdresser temporarily make her a ginger because she feels a little jealous when MC finally beds the as-yet-Undiscovered-Country of a certain redheaded girlfriend's mother. :love: But it has to happen if you're going to dangle another hot redheaded MILF in front of our (freckled?) noses like that! :LOL:
Chemical spill? No no no no... the curtains wouldn't match the carpet! Let's go with.. highly experimental red-hot candies. :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: jI11jaCksjAkk

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I meant shared protagonism. I don't know if it can be used in that way in English.

The last few updates were not focused on 3-4 girls, like they used to be. Since Aaron/Amanda/Eva's visit, the updates have been family-building, with a lot of big meetings and a lot of girls per update having dialogue lines.
v.0.16: 16 characters with dialogue (not counting the MC)
v.0.17: 20 characters with dialogue (not counting the MC)
v.0.18: 18 characters with dialogue (not counting the MC)
v.0.19: 24 characters with dialogue (not counting the MC)
They needed to be big, and I made them big (those 4 updates represent 22.3% of the game total words, 36.2% of the dialogue lines, and 39.4% of the total renders, being only 16.7% of the updates), but they are exhausting to do and don't help to move the story forward. Too many characters in the same place at the same time, too many things happening, so everyone remembers (I hope) the first (lewd) time with Erika or Martha but, in a couple of updates, no one will remember Saira's first time (since she got home).
Focusing in fewer girls per update will make them more memorable.

Nope, she was always perfect after the first design. Martha (even with a different model), Erika (long hair and non-goth), Emma (different designs), and Daphne (blonde) are the only ones I have with rejected looks.
Redhead Martha wasn't a rejected one. I designed her today in case I can use her in a future event.
Of course, my main girl Nora has always been perfect.

Last edited:

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
What do we think about Scarlett's hair? It doesn't look bad on the image posted in the above quote, but in general I've not been a fan of the new style. I think the old (below) suited her better, but I'm also not sure whether it's a case of "normal" versus "styled" as opposed to "new" versus "old".
1721654051556.png
If we arent talking about milfs than Daphene is best girl.
I would probably agree, although Eva could pip her to top spot!

Actually, clone joke aside, I think Daphne is somehow hotter than Eva, while Amanda is hotter than Emma. For the latter, I definitely think it's the hair, could be the same for the first pair as well.

• Love
Reactions: wookie ookie

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
What do we think about Scarlett's hair? It doesn't look bad on the image posted in the above quote, but in general I've not been a fan of the new style. I think the old (below) suited her better, but I'm also not sure whether it's a case of "normal" versus "styled" as opposed to "new" versus "old".
View attachment 3856265
I probably slightly prefer the old hair. But I do like being able to look into her eyes clearly.

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
View attachment 3856265

I would probably agree, although Eva could pip her to top spot!

Actually, clone joke aside, I think Daphne is somehow hotter than Eva, while Amanda is hotter than Emma. For the latter, I definitely think it's the hair, could be the same for the first pair as well.
I like them both but I to like that you can see more of her eyes, in all honestly I'd probably love her no matter what hair style she had:love:

4.00 star(s) 116 Votes