Selfcontrol ? that is a word of a foregin language for me....:rolleyes:
Else fully agree with Satou (surprising isn't it ?) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Anyway thanks Elhemeer

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Elhemeer I have to say that's pretty evil to put your spoiler Recap for the upcoming Update when some of us can't play it yet...a lot of self-control is necessary not to open those and let myself be spoilerd...:HideThePain::ROFLMAO:

But I'll come back to see it as soon as I played it myself...
You read the first line, right?

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
For all the options added to the menu in season 2's interface, it's missing the one i so desperately need. I have a big screen, it's quite uncomfortable to be constantly turning my eyes or my head to read from the very edge of the screen which the new textbox is anchored to. It's probably no biggy to most players given their setups but i really need to shrink the limit's of the textbox to the middle half of the screen. Also, it's just plain awkward to reading from the very edge anyways, websites go out of their way to center the bulk of the content on the middle of the screen and keeps the menus and ads on the sides.

Is there anyone who knows if this is a simple edit to some game file i can do myself? I can hardly expect the dev to make a custom patch just for me.
Unfortunately, there isn't any option you (or I) can change to show the text in a different way. I didn't code the interface and don't know how to modify it.

Damn. That is def going to be my new go-to euphemism when anybody asks what I have been up to lately. :LOL:

I'm scared to ask what an Alabama King looks like. Or an Appalchian King. :eek:

Well that would make me quit the game pretty quickly unless Betty very clearly and finally decided to stop being a nun.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't worry, you won't quit the game ;)

Don't read this if you haven't played 0.19, please

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Unfortunately, there isn't any option you (or I) can change to show the text in a different way. I didn't code the interface and don't know how to modify it.

Don't worry, you won't quit the game ;)

Don't read this if you haven't played 0.19, please
Remember, at least half of those image titles are intentional snark and sarcasm ^_^

Still, I love the feedback.

4.00 star(s) 116 Votes