Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
Borat's level of humor is embarrassing. I watched it once and never again.
I thought so too - the first two times I didn't even finish the movie. The third time I let it run and actually found it humorous. It's inane humor and makes fun of itself to no end. But outside of that, I think the Borat character would fit in well as a wacky MC in an AVN. YMMV :cool:

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Special Render XXVIII - Amanda

This render was scheduled for yesterday, but I got so absorbed in writing that I forgot.
In the next fantasy-themed Special Render, we can see a small wardrobe malfunction in Amanda's outfit while she confronts the redscaled draco. No mustache this time.
Full HD render (4K for subscribers) to sweeten your eyes.
Enjoy!
Special 28 - Amanda 1920.png

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023

This render was scheduled for yesterday, but I got so absorbed in writing that I forgot.
In the next fantasy-themed Special Render, we can see a small wardrobe malfunction in Amanda's outfit while she confronts the redscaled draco. No mustache this time.
Enjoy!
View attachment 3889908
Amigo, did you decide to deliberately tease us at night before going to bed? :oops: :Kappa:

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019

Enjoy!
View attachment 3889908
I see she's wearing traditional women's armour. No high heels?

Thiago1984

May 11, 2022
Just add URM to the game folder, and you will understand what it is about, if you have been waiting for a mod for a long time, then urm will help you, for example, change the choices you previously made, or tell you what choices to make by clicking on the circle.
how can i change choices in URM?

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
4.00 star(s) 116 Votes