Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
SPOILERS FOR EP 19 INCOMING! Don't click if you don't wanna be spoiled!

I hate you Trope......

An entire update with Martha (there might have been other girls as well, I don't know...) running around topless and an alluded threesome with Samantha AND WE GET NOTHING! Evil, pure evil.......

Meemaw admitting her feelings! WOOHOO! Here we go!!! :love: And Betty, oh Betty....you little horny devi.....I mean Nun.

And loved the big reveal, it was about time!

But for fucks sake, NEVER let Jaamal wear that again....I'm gonna need therapy after that....

Overall, FANTASTIC update!
OK, I understand the hate because there is no threesome (even hinted; the MC only talks/thinks about dynamics, but we know that threesome would be hinted at even if they only were drinking coffee. I can't stop thinking about it every time I see those two together ;))

Meemaw and Betty's stories needed to move forward, right?

How to do the big reveal was one of my biggest doubts. I wanted it after the DnD game, but that was too good of a chance to let it pass.

About Jamaal, it's the MC's (your) fault for not being clear when he sent the group text :ROFLMAO:

What I'm surprised about, is that the "gifts for non-birthday girls" scene doesn't get almost any comment in the reviews. I thought it would be one of the star scenes. Perhaps it's too specific to spoil.

Thanks, Hornyy!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
OK, I understand the hate because there is no threesome (even hinted; the MC only talks/thinks about dynamics, but we know that threesome would be hinted at even if they only were drinking coffee. I can't stop thinking about it every time I see those two together ;))

How to do the big reveal was one of my biggest doubts. I wanted it after the DnD game, but that was too good of a chance to let it pass.

About Jamaal, it's the MC's (your) fault for not being clear when he sent the group text :ROFLMAO:

What I'm surprised about, is that the "gifts for non-birthday girls" scene doesn't get almost any comment in the reviews. I thought it would be one of the star scenes. Perhaps it's too specific to spoil.

Thanks, Hornyy!
The thought crossed the MC's mind, that counts as hinted at ;)

They needed to yes and boy did they ever.....I love Meemaw! :)

Well, you nailed the reveal, that's for sure!

Nope, I still blame you for those nightmares......;)

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
What I'm surprised about, is that the "gifts for non-birthday girls" scene doesn't get almost any comment in the reviews. I thought it would be one of the star scenes. Perhaps it's too specific to spoil.[/ISPOILER]
I don't comment on anything I haven't seen yet. I'm patiently waiting to finally play it. The comment will then appear. You can be sure of that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I have a question about Betty......

Will she get to join the harem soon?
What can I say other than, I love big women.

SpatulaPie

Apr 21, 2023
Thank you, I don't think I'd have ever guessed that.
Now if it had been in reference to the digital or 24HR clock, I'd probably have guessed it. Americans seem to love referring to that as "military time".
Its actually based off Railroad time and was adapted for military use in the late 19th century. Had an history prof. who loved all things steam engine AND civil war era. Really cool guy for our last week in high school he brought in a real Musket and showed how to load and fire it. To bad that is disallowed by the fun police now :cry:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I've been thinking on this for a while, and well I just have to ask.

Is Anthony actually a girl who dresses and acts like a guy?

Considering the way Anthony acts around the MC, I originally thought he may be a femboy who develops a crush on him, and I asked about that as well, but after Trope95 (Originally Tropiceta) said there is no content with any futa, trans or femboys. The logical conclusion is that Anthony is a cross dressing girl.

Last edited:

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I've been thinking on this for a while, and weel I just have to ask.

Is Anthony actually a girl who dresses and acts like a guy?

Considering the way Anthony acts around the MC, I originally thought he may be a femboy who develops a crush on him, and I asked about that as well, but after Trope95 (Originally Tropiceta) said there is no content with any futa, trans or femboys. The logical conclusion is that Anthony is a cross dressing girl.
He is a transitioned man (or woman, I don't know the terminology in English and don't want to offend anyone). He was born as a girl and fully transitioned to a man not so long ago. That's why his sister (Dr. Milk) says the "my si... bling" sentence. She still is used to thinking about Anthony as Antonia, her sister.

There isn't content with him meaning he's not a LI for the MC.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
He is a transitioned man (or woman, I don't know the terminology in English and don't want to offend anyone). He was born as a girl and fully transitioned to a man not so long ago. That's why his sister (Dr. Milk) says the "my si... bling" sentence. She still is used to thinking about Anthony as Antonia, her sister.

That's a bit of a shame, but ah well......
At least I have a full answer about Anthony, thanks for the info.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Thanks, Hornyy!
That star scene is the one that had me in tears

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023

That clears up many things. Until now I thought he was gay.

4.00 star(s) 116 Votes