DovahKing111

Dec 5, 2022
Trolls are so boring and useless.
Calm your little nutsack down. I gave my opinion, objectively compared against some other games that have beautiful renders these days yes they look outdated. The dev gave me a respectful response of when he thinks quality got better which was more helpful than the twatty responses of some his fans that seem to lurk here to jump down anyones throat that criticizes anything about the game. Find something better to do.

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Calm your little nutsack down. I gave my opinion, objectively compared against some other games that have beautiful renders these days yes they look outdated. The dev gave me a respectful response of when he thinks quality got better which was more helpful than the twatty responses of some his fans that seem to lurk here to jump down anyones throat that criticizes anything about the game. Find something better to do.
ezgif-1-6658962b0f.gif

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
So we are not allowed to disagree with you? Gotcha ya'!

Must be nice to be that superior!

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
dr-teeth-muppets (Oh my - expression).gif

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
So I was just looking and based on previous trends it looks like Version 0.19 will go for general players Friday (08/09/24.) I wish I had a spare 1.50 to support the Creator, but sometimes life doesn't work that way.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Lots of the Choices have not been translated to English.
Funny, a few month ago I said, to Trope the same that in the Spanish menu some choices, are in english.
as for the latest here published version,0.18 I didn't came across any and I often switch from one Language to another.
Maybe you're talking about 0.19 ?

Reactions: Trope95

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Funny, a few month ago I said, to Trope the same that in the Spanish menu some choices, are in english.
as for the latest here published version,0.18 I didn't came across any and I often switch from one Language to another.
Maybe you're talking about 0.19 ?
There are a few words in the spanish translation that are in english in the menu in 0.19

Reactions: Trope95
4.00 star(s) 116 Votes