onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
fuck yeah man its that time again time to get my game on :love::love::coffee:(y)you the man Trope95 i always look forward to each update you provide i love the story and look forward to more . but since your winding down this game i hope you have another VN in the works when/once you finish this one following similar trend either way awesome stuff and job :love::love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
The difference is that Windows/Linux/Mac would work even if it got to 5.1 (no free Mega or Pixeldrain downloads, but Gofile or Mixdrop would be good). Android at 2.1GB wouldn't install because of Google's stupid limits.
I've had some install and run over 2gb... But I have no idea how or why.

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
0.20 wasn't paradise, it was pure torture...........Trope is an evil, evil man......
In 0.20 you could end in Erika's tiefling's hands, so... yeah, it could involve a bit of torture. ;)

fuck yeah man its that time again time to get my game on :love::love::coffee:(y)you the man Trope95 i always look forward to each update you provide i love the story and look forward to more . but since your winding down this game i hope you have another VN in the works when/once you finish this one following similar trend either way awesome stuff and job :love::love:
Thanks!
Yes, there is another story to tell when My Dorm is finished. But it will take a while to finish My Dorm yet, so don't worry about it and enjoy 0.19!

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
And chalk another issue with the F95 site up to it occasionally forgetting i have threads tagged as "Watched" and yet they dont show up in my Alerts.. unless i go find them myself and visit the last page.. yay... anyway..

Those of you getting the update finally today.. you are in for some TREATS!

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
So... during the current pool party event. Any reason the one black guy at the party has a giant bucket of fried chicken to eat?
It's just a joke about the trope. Jamaal is known to be a glutton, and there are some jokes about it during the party.
Remember I'm not American, so that trope about black people and fried chicken means nothing to me. And My Dorm can be accused of a lot of things, but not of being a racist game.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
So... during the current pool party event. Any reason the one black guy at the party has a giant bucket of fried chicken to eat?
I mean.. have you not read the story to know who he is and how he is?... aside from it also being a kind of realistic culturist stereotypical trope of how certain people are, its pretty on point.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
You come home from college only to discover that your father has run off to the Caribbean with his mistress, having embezzled money from his workplace for years and abandoning his former girlfriend, leaving her penniless.​
Translation: Dad traded in the minivan for a Telsa and went to have his midlife crisis in the Caribbean. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: coretex and Trope95

shadowskill11

Oct 23, 2017
I mean.. have you not read the story to know who he is and how he is?... aside from it also being a kind of realistic culturist stereotypical trope of how certain people are, its pretty on point.
How is that? Last I heard everyone loves fried chicken. That statement makes as much sense as saying it seems like all child predators are white people so all white people must molest kids.

shadowskill11

Oct 23, 2017
It's just a joke about the trope. Jamaal is known to be a glutton, and there are some jokes about it during the party.
Remember I'm not American, so that trope about black people and fried chicken means nothing to me. And My Dorm can be accused of a lot of things, but not of being a racist game.
Hmm... okay I'll accept that answer but there should be a joke about one of the women not seasoning their food or adding something unnecessary to the potato salad like raisins. :D

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
So, Trope95, mister "I learned a new word". Heh, I couldn't even figure this one out in context.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hahaha, seriously? Palliate. Tell me you weren't just showin' off... Jus' Sayin':cool:

• Haha

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Hmm... okay I'll accept that answer but there should be a joke about one of the women not seasoning their food or adding something unnecessary to the potato salad like raisins. :D
There have been a lot of jokes about a woman adding something unneeded to food:
* Meemaw adds coal. Or the food becomes coal when she cooks it.
* Scarlett adds something that makes her spaghetti a great construction material.
* Betty doesn't have time to add anything before gobbling it. :ROFLMAO:

Jokes apart, I didn't know about any of those tropes you name.

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
So, Trope95, mister "I learned a new word". Heh, I couldn't even figure this one out in context.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hahaha, seriously? Palliate. Tell me you weren't just showin' off... Jus' Sayin':cool:
In Spanish, we have the word "paliar" with the same meaning and it's common. So when I translated the game, I learned the equivalent in English.
And I wasn't joking. When I looked for "thespian", I discovered it meant "actor".

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
There have been a lot of jokes about a woman adding something unneeded to food:
* Meemaw adds coal. Or the food becomes coal when she cooks it.
* Scarlett adds something that makes her spaghetti a great construction material.
* Betty doesn't have time to add anything before gobbling it. :ROFLMAO:

Jokes apart, I didn't know any of those tropes.
That's because they're talking about American local stereotypes, the kind the vast majority of people outside of American won't know about, unless you watch a lot of their media, and even then.

They're kinda coming across as a tad entitled. Not everyone is American.
Reminds me of a post that was going around the internet where a bartender was telling this story about severing this guy who was 18 and some American commented complaining because the drinking age is 21 in all American states. The original poster was happy to announce he is from one of the few countries in the world that aren't America.

4.00 star(s) 116 Votes