txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Damn, I loved this update a lot!

Great job with the party and ALL the interactions Trope95, it was perfectly done!

Not wanting to sounds dramatic or something, but the day was painful for me with a news that triggered my anxiety off the roof and probably will continue until Monday. August is already a hard month for me because of an impactful live event, but I REALLY wanted to play the new update as soon as possible, because no matter what, I just love this game every damn day! And thanks, because you made me laughs a lot today! Damn, I just love how the MC and Jamaal interact, and it's even better during the party with other people joining in!:D

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
Great update Trope. Like that the band-aid got ripped off like that. Hope when the day ends there's a scene with Emma. It wouldn't be fair to her not to get birthday sex. Ditto Erika and Daphne the following day.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Great update Trope. Like that the band-aid got ripped off like that. Hope when the day ends there's a scene with Emma. It wouldn't be fair to her not to get birthday sex.
Emma's birthday was actually two days before the party, and Daphne & Erika's is the day after the pool / birthday party....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
As an American we have a skit comedy tv show called SNL or Saturday Night Live. There was a famous skit staring Chadwick Boseman who played Black Panther in a Marvel movie. The skit was called Black Jeopardy which is a spoof of the Jeopardy quiz show asking questions about things related to African-Americans. Black Panther was African and having a tough time on the show since they are culturally very different from African-Americans. Anyways here was a question about inviting your white friend to your (African-American) cookout and the dish they would bring. It’s a long standing joke among black people that American white people don’t season their food or if they do it’s a tiny amount of salt or pepper only as well as adding weird things to traditional dishes that don’t work like raisins in potato salad. I promise you the YouTube clip is funnier than my long winded explanation.
Well that ain't southern Americans especially Texans I can assure you lol. We eat so much spice we shit fire and lava.:LOL:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
not sure why, but this game always takes a long time to install..3 hrs and still going. most games take a minute or two at the most..some take a bit longer..but this one always takes several hours..

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
They're not talking about peppers, but rather lack of herbs and spices. Basil, Oregano, Cumin, Saffron, Ginger, Cloves, Thyme, Rosemary, Allspice etc.
We use those too. It's funny but a stupid stereotype really. Ask anybody who's served in the U.S. military and been stationed in Britain and you'll find out which people don't use spice.
They founded a world spanning empire based on them and then forgot to use them.:ROFLMAO:

shadowskill11

Oct 23, 2017
We use those too. It's funny but a stupid stereotype really. Ask anybody who's served in the U.S. military and been stationed in Britain and you'll find out which people don't use spice.
They founded a world spanning empire based on them and then forgot to use them.:ROFLMAO:
I hear you but for every white Texan ordering some smoked, spicy, and well seasoned Texas BBQ there is a white lady complaining to a Taco Bell employee that their plain taco is way too spicy for her and her kids. Its the nature of stereotypes. They aren't always true or mostly true but they happen just enough for populations of people to notice something is wrong.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
I hear you but for every white Texan ordering some smoked, spicy, and well seasoned Texas BBQ there is a white lady complaining to a Taco Bell employee that their plain taco is way too spicy for her and her kids. Its the nature of stereotypes. They aren't always true or mostly true but they happen just enough for populations of people to notice something is wrong.
Another example is that racist stereotype of black people fried chicken and watermelon. That's a southern thing most of us like fried chicken and watermelon so the racial part is dumb lol.
Stereotypes can be funny though I'll admit.

As for the mom thing I ain't never seen that but sure I guess. I grew up eating spicy things as did all my family. Most people that don't are people that moved here from up north.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Alexia needs a good lawn mower
I'll slap you!

6.48am and already out of reactions....... :FacePalm:

not sure why, but this game always takes a long time to install..3 hrs and still going. most games take a minute or two at the most..some take a bit longer..but this one always takes several hours..
I seriously hope you mean "downloading" not "installing".........

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hmm... okay I'll accept that answer but there should be a joke about one of the women not seasoning their food or adding something unnecessary to the potato salad like raisins. :D
Well, ask Emma if she can cook ..... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
African-Americans.
there is also a funny clip about an US american girl, with mexican roots coming to argentina and wondering why over here we don't Understand when they say "I'm Mexican American born in USA" and gets annoyed when they say "Oh you're US American" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and how different the "Latino Culture" is from what she thought it was, the same as in Mexico :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Wanted to post the link to the Original clip but it was taken down :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Only found reactions to It but they are in Spanish sorry!
for those who are curious,

• Haha

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Midwesterners of Scandinavian descent are culturally not too big on spice, it's not as bad in the younger generations due to exposure to more varieties of cuisine but yeah especially for the folks pre Gen X it can be pretty gnarly... And by gnarly I mean bland.

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
This is the harem game that harem players think they want and realize they don't want. Same issue as Grandma's house. No one wants 20 fucking love interests and no real romance or development. No one. I love harems, but when you think anyone wants to juggle 10+ love interests, with the same problem as the jack of all trades, you are fucking insane or are completely misunderstanding the point of harem.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
This is the harem game that harem players think they want and realize they don't want. Same issue as Grandma's house. No one wants 20 fucking love interests and no real romance or development. No one. I love harems, but when you think anyone wants to juggle 10+ love interests, you are fucking insane or are completely misunderstanding the point of harem.
Stop speaking for what other people wants, obviously you are 100% wrong.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Midwesterners of Scandinavian descent are culturally not too big on spice, it's not as bad in the younger generations due to exposure to more varieties of cuisine but yeah especially for the folks pre Gen X it can be pretty gnarly... And by gnarly I mean bland.
I'm Swedish and I don't like spicy food :)

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
This is the harem game that harem players think they want and realize they don't want. Same issue as Grandma's house. No one wants 20 fucking love interests and no real romance or development. No one. I love harems, but when you think anyone wants to juggle 10+ love interests, you are fucking insane or are completely misunderstanding the point of harem.
thats-just-your-opinion.gif

4.00 star(s) 116 Votes