MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
I'll slap you!

6.48am and already out of reactions....... :FacePalm:

I seriously hope you mean "downloading" not "installing".........
Bro, I see you just woke up? you need to drink coffee :HideThePain: :coffee:
This is the harem game that harem players think they want and realize they don't want. Same issue as Grandma's house. No one wants 20 fucking love interests and no real romance or development. No one. I love harems, but when think anyone wants you to juggle 10+ love interests, you are fucking insane or are completely misunderstanding the point of harem.
Don't worry, I'll look after ten or twenty harems. 1000200364.gif

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Lmfao shut the fuck up, I see you all the time and you are always on one side. You aren't on my side, so stay the fuck on yours. You have no business responding to me.
It's a discussion forum genius, people will disagree with you. Maybe that's too much for you to handle.

But claiming to speak for other people, yeah, that's some next level stupidity...

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
Lmfao shut the fuck up, I see you all the time and you are always on one side. You aren't on my side, so stay the fuck on yours. You have no business responding to me. I don't say shit to you because I don't have shit to say to your dumb ass. The dev can thank you for my review, since you wanted to be so combative, you turd.
I also see you in some threads, especially attacking harems and complaining about the developers, I’m sure you’ll give a bad review now, whiner.

Edit: ah, I was right. already left a bad review (y) :HideThePain:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
This is the harem game that harem players think they want and realize they don't want. Same issue as Grandma's house. No one wants 20 fucking love interests and no real romance or development. No one. I love harems, but when you think anyone wants to juggle 10+ love interests, with the same problem as the jack of all trades, you are fucking insane or are completely misunderstanding the point of harem.
Well, no the MC here is only looking for a sustainable way to pile Doughnuts witout using boxes or a tray........:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
No romance, no Handholding, no hugging, or kissing, and important NO HEADPATS (only with Kiaras ex) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Great update, there was a lot of really great jokes between mc and jamaal, amazing scenes with all the girls, and not gonna lie, the fight was really good and he deserved everything...

I really loved what i have told about the dolls really happened, it was really sweet, especially eva naming the doll fee, another amazing update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: txe320 and Trope95

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
This is the harem game that harem players think they want and realize they don't want. Same issue as Grandma's house. No one wants 20 fucking love interests and no real romance or development. No one. I love harems, but when you think anyone wants to juggle 10+ love interests, with the same problem as the jack of all trades, you are fucking insane or are completely misunderstanding the point of harem.
You can actually turn down whoever you want. If you only want a Harem of 5, you can do a harem of 5. You don't have to take them all.

4.00 star(s) 116 Votes