Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I love a good bush, but I'd prefer a yeti in its summer coat rather than its winter one! But, much like with the girls themselves, I love the diversity here too. I don't like it when I play a game with lots of women and every single one of them is shaved, so if it's just one girl having a 70s haircut, I think that's a fair price to pay for the variation!

Working today, so I've only played a little bit of the update, but it's good so far. It has made me wonder about one of my early choices though. I turned down the opportunity to include Sam when it first came up, because she didn't do it for me at the time. I don't know if it's Sam or me who has changed a bit though, as I think she's okay now (not nearly a favourite, but still decent).
I would give Sam a chance (but I'm biased, I love all the girls). But do it since, at least v.0.5 to play her whole story.

Reading all that.. before the comment about ending the lines with "Don't you think?" as a difference in language grammar condition... I actually thought you were hinting at the the "Alanis Morissette song Ironic"..which... actually applies towards the other guys post too ;)
It was ironic, but not Alanis level of ironic ;)

To award him a Darwin Award we have to make sure he is childless.
Otherwise his cretinism will multiply. :ROFLMAO:
Can he have kids in his basement at 12 y.o.?
Don't you need human contact to do that? At least with a nurse if he's a donor, I doubt anyone would fuck someone as dumb as that guy.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Thanks!! Solomon deserved more, but I was scared of going overboard with the violence, and it was already almost out of character for the MC.
yeah i agree ... it would be out of character for the MC ... just not out of my character ... :giggle: .... i hate when men treat women that way
and something else i forgot to add .. the MC and Kiara .. thanks for that .. she undoubtedly deserves a life like the one you gave her :love:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Alexia needs a good lawn mower
nope .. there are men out there that love a nice hairy pussy ... including this old man :love: yummy
not that there is anything wrong with a clean shaven one mind you , i mean i'd eat just about any pussy ... as long as there is no teeth when i look at it :LOL: kinda of a hint to a movie i saw lately :oops: ... :love:
i just prefer some hair on my females ;)

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
nope .. there are men out there that love a nice hairy pussy ... including this old man :love: yummy
not that there is anything wrong with a clean shaven one mind you , i mean i'd eat just about any pussy ... as long as there is no teeth when i look at it :LOL: kinda of a hint to a movie i saw lately :oops: ... :love:
i just prefer some hair on my females ;)
Scarlett's blonde fur looks nice too. :love:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Thanks!! Solomon deserved more, but I was scared of going overboard with the violence, and it was already almost out of character for the MC.
I think it would have been more out of character had MC done any less. MC did much the same to Erika's ex boyfriend.
Solomon went further than the other guy though. Turned up uninvited, started off hostile and hurling insults both an MC and our family. Then elevated to violence. MC has a healthy guardian instinct for his girls/family. Being violent when violence is called for, isn't the same as seeking out the opportunity to be violent.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I think it would have been more out of character had MC done any less. MC did much the same to Erika's ex boyfriend.
Solomon went further than the other guy though. Turned up uninvited, started off hostile and hurling insults both an MC and our family. Then elevated to violence. MC has a healthy guardian instinct for his girls/family. Being violent when violence is called for, isn't the same as seeking out the opportunity to be violent.
i think the dev meant .. he does not want to MC to look like a violent man ... which i agree with .... only needs to be a little violence .. but not get carried away .. i mean the MC is a gentleman afterall ;)

Reactions: Trope95

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
This is the harem game that harem players think they want and realize they don't want. Same issue as Grandma's house. No one wants 20 fucking love interests and no real romance or development. No one. I love harems, but when you think anyone wants to juggle 10+ love interests, with the same problem as the jack of all trades, you are fucking insane or are completely misunderstanding the point of harem.
i love them .. if they are like a few i play .. they are enjoyable :love: so your definitely not speaking for me :(

BigJoe644

Nov 14, 2023
Yeah this isn't the Olympics:eek:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You nearly have to pity them. Things might have been a little different had they not started off claiming to speak for everyone.
But that lack of spacial and self awareness doomed them from the start.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Yeah, just one but he REALLY stepped up to pick up any slack ;)
Yeah I saw he went the Usual route of "posting here, someone disagrees, he gets angry and writes a complaint masked as a review" just like the Idiots before him. :FacePalm:
I mean if you post something in a Forum open for everyone there's naturally gonna be someone who disagrees with your Opinion.:FacePalm:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
truthfully i seen that on the news ... where a guy .. who called himself female :unsure: fought against a woman and beat her until she quit .. all i'm gonna say on it .. ok ... you don't want my honest opinion on it ... they will bann my ass off here forever :eek:
That is not in any way true.

They should ban you forever.

And you're going on my ignore list.

4.00 star(s) 116 Votes