TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I think it's time to loosen up the thread. I'm in the middle of a new update. The old text message and wrong phone number joke made me laugh until I cried.
Had a similar situation happen post HS before I shipped out. My at the time gf, lived about 200 blocks west of me (Phoenix, AZ), which was a pretty long drive and it was just in the beginning phases of cell phone ubiquity so I didn't have my own yet. I'd borrow my mom's so if anything happened on the drive to and from I could contact my parents.

Anyway hanging out with girlfriend when I get a call and this being the before auto ignore unknown number days I answer. It's this pissed off dude asking where his girl is cause he knows I'm fooling around with her. I'm like dude sorry wrong number, and I hang up. He calls back and just goes off and he's so loud my gf can hear him at this point, so she takes the phone from me and tells him that I'm not with his woman because I'm with her. She then proceeds to tell him that if he can't keep his woman from wanting to be with me that's his problem, not ours then she hangs up.

Getting scolded by a high school senior-to-be seemed to emasculate him enough that he didn't call back. It was a very surreal experience... Especially considering it was my mom's phone in the first place.

Last edited:

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Getting scolded by a high school senior-to-be seemed to emasculate him enough that he didn't call back. It was a very surreal experience... Especially considering it was my mom's phone in the first place.
Once got a landline call from Tim's mom (whose name was obviously Karen - except they weren't called that yet) DEMANDING that we put her son on the phone right now! I don't even know any Tim. She's gonna call the police, yadda yadda. Fine, they'll arrest you for harassing me. Wound up hanging up on her. She called right back (eyeroll). Wound up having to leave the phone off the hook the entire afternoon and evening. Never liked phones anyway. :|

4.00 star(s) 116 Votes