Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
NGL Trope love the progression with Kiara can't wait for more with her.
Kiara arrived in the first update of Part 2, so having her enter the harem in the second to last one (it was going to be the last one, but there is room for another update) was somewhat poetic.
To me, Kiara (with Amanda, Eva, Meemaw, and Betty) is the protagonist of the update. Story-wise, obviously. The protagonists of the lewd scenes are there too.

Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020
I loved the update, it was totally worth the wait.
Among the several scenes of this update, one that i really liked was the sequence of Amanda jumping the fence and hitting solomon with a kick in the head before landing on the ground, I mean wow :p.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
This special post is for the Darwin Award of the day.

Do you know you are breaking forum rules by naming another game? But you are comparing My Dorm to another game which has a lot of success, so that same comparison makes your points void, don't you think?
Do you know you can't speak for other people? Your "No one" shows a level of entitlement hardly seen, thinking that your tastes (or lack of) are the same as everyone's tastes. Or that your tastes (or lack of) should be imposed on everyone. I remember a short corporal with a ridiculous mustache thinking the same. You are behaving a bit like him, don't you think?
Do you understand that everyone is optional in My Dorm? You don't need to pursue everyone in the game. If you want a harem of 5 girls, you can have it. So no. You don't love harems. You love your concept of harems. Read below.
Do you know where the Western concept of a harem comes from? I guess not. It comes from the Ottoman Empire, where some people, especially the Sultan, had harems with tens of women (some of them wives, some of them concubines). But I guess that, at your age, your History lessons haven't reached that time. Perhaps you should read more, don't you think?
Calling insane the thousands of people who play every update is a bit risky, don't you think?
Saying you are the only one who understands the point of a harem is a bit mustache-corporal-esque, don't you think?

As you can see, English is not my first language and I ended a lot of points above with "don't you think?". Perhaps a native English speaker would have written it not as a question, since you have demonstrated in the above and below posts that thinking is not your best characteristic.

Do you know who tried to "shut the fuck up" of everyone who disagreed with him? Yes, you guessed it. Dictators like the mustache corporal. The difference between him and you is that he was considered an intelligent person in his time (at least before coming to power). Another one was the mustache dictator to the east of the previous one. Both would be ashamed of your reasoning. At least they had arguments (even if wrong) to defend their postures, don't you think? (I know the answer, read above)
There are sides in your world. Interesting. The "With me or against me posture" usually comes with a mustache or is abandoned in primary school. I didn't know you could get AVNs in primary school, though. But looking at your writing and reasoning skills, it looks like your school didn't set their firewall right, don't you think? (I know the answer, read above)
Insulting people because they disagree with your biased concept? Your concept is yours. And it's valid while you only apply to yourself. Don't try to impose your opinions on anyone. Remember opinions are like dicks, everyone has one, but most of us don't want a random guy to get it down our throats. I guess you like to shove up your (choose word here) on other guys' throats. I'm not judging if it's your dick. I'm judging if it's your opinion.
Thanks for your childish reasoning! Someone disagrees with you and you make a bad review of a game whose dev didn't answer you (because I was sleeping) and even try to make that player feel guilty about it!!!! Some people would call you mentally handicapped only because of that. I don't want to insult real mentally handicapped people comparing them to you.
Retarded people always keep complaining and never giving good criticism, i never understand if the game is not your taste why in the fucking hell keep talking shit about the game and don't move on, there is more than 12k games here, go find something else.
I can understand the frustration if out of nowhere something that is not planned come and complete change the game was before, but the first day that this gem was posted, there was never a bad surprise like "you ended getting cucked out of nowhere" or "your LI died", is the same great and happy story.

Don't be disappointed by this kind of comments, this game is amazing.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
this might be the difference in Spanish yaya is grandma while i grew up calling my grandma ma-ma lol.
not to confuse it with mama but ma-ma lol my cousins still call her that while i the oldest call her grandma or ma for short

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Venters616

Jan 3, 2022
Kiara arrived in the first update of Part 2, so having her enter the harem in the second to last one (it was going to be the last one, but there is room for another update) was somewhat poetic.
To me, Kiara (with Amanda, Eva, Meemaw, and Betty) is the protagonist of the update. Story-wise, obviously. The protagonists of the lewd scenes are there too.
So does that mean the game is ending or that there's going to be a part 3?

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
I haven't played the most recent update, mostly waiting for the finished Part 2. But it would be an absolute shame to wrap things up and end it all with just 1-2 more updates at this point. Still felt to me like there was a LOT more content to explore with the new girls moving in (definitely enough for a Part 3). Honestly I'd be disappointed if it ended there. Not saying I want something the length of G.H., but I think My Dorm really deserves to be fleshed out fully. Ending a story just after you manage to 'claim' the last few LIs once or twice hits me as unsatisfying. Not sure what Trope is really going for though.

• Red Heart

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Also I don't know if you researched it or not, Trope95 but at least as of like 2008 when I was last in monterrey California there was actually an exotic car rental place.

• Red Heart

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
I'm happy you liked the changes. As I said, it's mostly makeup (more than the hairstyle) and how it makes her (gorgeous) eyes shine.
I forgot another big looks evolution, though: Alexia

I'm glad you liked the update. It was long to do and I wasn't so sure about how some of the scenes would work, but I'm very happy with the end result and the reception by the players.

The new boobs shown in this update were Kiara's and Betty's. We already saw earlier:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But yes, Kate's boobs are the only ones we haven't seen.
Definitely forgot about Lisa's dream (but it doesn't count if it's a dream, right?!), and I somehow forgot about the Kim bit too - despite remembering seeing Debbie there. I think maybe my brain ignored that part because Kim isn't part of the harem whereas Debbie is. I think I somehow equated that to "we've not had an opportunity" to see Kim yet (even though Debbie is not yet a "fully inducted" member of the harem, and so also hasn't had that opportunity!)
I think this is referring just to part two (Kiara's big parts would have been in the second update of part two and second last update of part two, by the original plan) - earlier posts in the last day or so said about reaching the size limit for Android and so there will be a new part coming up next.

• Red Heart

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I hate it when this game gets an update! I know it won't be long enough as I can't get enough, and then I'll have to wait for the next one! Keep up the good work!
Thanks! I'm curious to know how long it took to play the update. 2h? 2h30?
I try to make the most content in a restrained timeframe, but I never was able to establish a words/time relation since, when I test it, I do it at a different speed than a normal player would do.

Trope95 Great update. Keep up the great work.
Thanks!

I loved the update, it was totally worth the wait.
Among the several scenes of this update, one that i really liked was the sequence of Amanda jumping the fence and hitting solomon with a kick in the head before landing on the ground, I mean wow :p.
Thanks!
I was worried about how it would look. Having a fixed-position camera (even if I cheated a bit) with the fence in the middle and the narrow gate wasn't promising. I needed to remove one frame because it challenged physics laws. :ROFLMAO:

Retarded people always keep complaining and never giving good criticism, i never understand if the game is not your taste why in the fucking hell keep talking shit about the game and don't move on, there is more than 12k games here, go find something else.
I can understand the frustration if out of nowhere something that is not planned come and complete change the game was before, but the first day that this gem was posted, there was never a bad surprise like "you ended getting cucked out of nowhere" or "your LI died", is the same great and happy story.

Don't be disappointed by this kind of comments, this game is amazing.
Don't worry, I won't be either disappointed or deflated. Most people who write that kind of comment doesn't understand what My Dorm is about.
When someone complains about having a 20+ girls harem, in a game where everyone is optional, they sound to me like someone saying "I hate McDonalds. I went there and bought 1,547 burgers when I only wanted 2. McDonalds is to blame for having so many different and tasty burgers. Not me for not being able to choose which ones I want."

this might be the difference in Spanish yaya is grandma while i grew up calling my grandma ma-ma lol.
not to confuse it with mama but ma-ma lol my cousins still call her that while i the oldest call her grandma or ma for short
Spanish is so rich that we have like 30 or 40 ways to call a grandma if you add up every country's singularities. I love it!

There will be a Part 3, then a Part 4, and beyond, don't worry. I split the game into Parts (or Seasons) because of technical matters (download size), not because of story arcs. That's the Acts, with three Acts planned. We are mid-second Act right now, so I would say around half the whole game.

I haven't played the most recent update, mostly waiting for the finished Part 2. But it would be an absolute shame to wrap things up and end it all with just 1-2 more updates at this point. Still felt to me like there was a LOT more content to explore with the new girls moving in (definitely enough for a Part 3). Honestly I'd be disappointed if it ended there. Not saying I want something the length of G.H., but I think My Dorm really deserves to be fleshed out fully. Ending a story just after you manage to 'claim' the last few LIs once or twice hits me as unsatisfying. Not sure what Trope is really going for though.
There are a lot of stories to tell yet, so I won't wrap it up soon. Right now, the MC is in a relationship with (up to) 15 girls. So seven more to add to the harem. And then there is the second student batch. And no one of the already in the harem girls has finished their story arcs yet. So many stories...
What I won't do, though, is to prolong the game unnecessarily once all the relationships are established. The game will continue for some updates until I wrap up the girls' (and the family's) stories, but I won't milk it or allow the game to become a fuck fest because if "X girl story is finished she will only show up to have sex".

Also I don't know if you researched it or not, Trope95 but at least as of like 2008 when I was last in monterrey California there was actually an exotic car rental place.
Yes, I researched it. They don't have Ferraris, though. Their upper range is Porsches. I was looking for exotic rental places around Morro Bay (real world Newport) and when I discovered that place in Monterey it linked with Betty's story so beautifully that I couldn't let it pass.

Definitely forgot about Lisa's dream (but it doesn't count if it's a dream, right?!), and I somehow forgot about the Kim bit too - despite remembering seeing Debbie there. I think maybe my brain ignored that part because Kim isn't part of the harem whereas Debbie is. I think I somehow equated that to "we've not had an opportunity" to see Kim yet (even though Debbie is not yet a "fully inducted" member of the harem, and so also hasn't had that opportunity!)
I needed to check if Lisa's boobs were shown or not, and I rendered them, so don't worry about forgetting them. :p
I was sure Kim's were fully seen (in the non-optional part), but had to check if Debbie's were visible (it's been more than a year since that update!!!).

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I would say the story and the girls, but I'm biased, so It would be better if the players who enjoy it answer you.
ok, then I will try it, I see that one of the tags says graphic violence, if there are fights you already have 50% of my interest the other 50% will depend on the story and the characters.:whistle::coffee:

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
All right, so what makes this AVN interesting? :HideThePain:
What Trope95 said.

For my thoughts, I don't think this game has the best renders, or the best scenes (it does have some great ones though) but it has just got an overall feeling. It feels wrong to use the word for a big harem game like this, but it just feels wholesome.

There are lots of girls and, I don't know if this is a thing outside the UK, but it's like pick 'n' mix - you can pick and choose who to include in your harem, no one is forced, everyone is optional (though it might take a while for some of them to present the option). The variety of girls is one of the big draws though, you have great diversity throughout the (potential) harem - personality, ethnicity, size (boobs, but also body type), grooming preference, etc.

The story is fun, it's more light-hearted in places and is absolutely not afraid to poke fun at itself. There are heartfelt moments and some quite heavy themes approached as well, but without the game getting bogged down looking at them too deeply. Most of the big stuff is handled through choices, so you can select how to ends lewd scenes and what the ramifications might be...

An additional thing that I personally really appreciate, is that all the girls look natural. There are some real beauties here, but it's more about proportions I guess - none of them are comically over-endowed, and I think everyone looks "right" for who they are.

*Edit: Oh, and also the update frequency/timeframes are really good too!

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
ok, then I will try it, I see that one of the tags says graphic violence, if there are fights you already have 50% of my interest the other 50% will depend on the story and the characters.:whistle::coffee:
The graphical violence is precisely some (justified) fights the MC gets into (he won't win every one of them, though). No gratuitous violence against women or anyone who doesn't deserve it.

4.00 star(s) 116 Votes