Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
The graphical violence is precisely some (justified) fights the MC gets into (he won't win every one of them, though). No gratuitous violence against women or anyone who doesn't deserve it.
Okay man you got me I will definitely try your AVN. (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
The graphical violence is precisely some (justified) fights the MC gets into (he won't win every one of them, though). No gratuitous violence against women or anyone who doesn't deserve it.
You forgot to mention the most hated character Eric(everyone's f95) nowadays Toothless, I'm sure Ray_D will recognize him as soon as she sees his face! :ROFLMAO:

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Every time this game updates and I played a bit I'm left slightly disappointed when we didn't get to bang Martha or Nora. Then I click through the profiles and am a little bit more disappointed there is no replay gallery to at least rewatch earlier scenes with Martha or Nora.

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
Every time this game updates and I played a bit I'm left slightly disappointed when we didn't get to bang Martha or Nora. Then I click through the profiles and am a little bit more disappointed there is no replay gallery to at least rewatch earlier scenes with Martha or Nora.
As far as I know, galleries will be coming soon first for the second season.
it's all about Steam, as Dev is thinking about releasing the game on Steam and doing other interface and galleries, he will also be helped RiamMar

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
This is the harem game that harem players think they want and realize they don't want. Same issue as Grandma's house. No one wants 20 fucking love interests and no real romance or development. No one. I love harems, but when you think anyone wants to juggle 10+ love interests, with the same problem as the jack of all trades, you are fucking insane or are completely misunderstanding the point of harem.
Move along now K
1vms.gif Capture.PNG ANnH.gif

• Haha
4.00 star(s) 116 Votes