TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Spanish is so rich that we have like 30 or 40 ways to call a grandma if you add up every country's singularities. I love it!
I was taught abuela in HS. But I'm guessing that's more like "Grandmother" in English rather than Gramma or Granny or Nana or any of the other 8 zillion family distinct terms we use.

Reactions: Trope95

grotesq

Jan 10, 2020
MC looks totally a dude in his 30s, I think he should've been just a post graduate finishing his PHD or smg, since developer insists on these looks.

• Thinking Face

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I am enjoying the game though.
:ROFLMAO: well just for the books, dev. isn't satisfyed with MC model either, so mostly pov or scenes where he is not seen, or only partially seen,
the looks of the MC are almost a running joke here !
have fun abrazo

iamthejuggler

Jul 28, 2019
Thanks! I'm curious to know how long it took to play the update. 2h? 2h30?
I try to make the most content in a restrained timeframe, but I never was able to establish a words/time relation since, when I test it, I do it at a different speed than a normal player would do.
No idea sorry, I was doing other stuff on the side. Little bit of playing, little bit of housework, that sort of thing. I'll pay more attention next release so you'd better hurry or i'll forget!

• Red Heart

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
No idea sorry, I was doing other stuff on the side. Little bit of playing, little bit of housework, that sort of thing. I'll pay more attention next release so you'd better hurry or i'll forget!
I prefer to play rather slowly. I read and look carefully at the renders. I'm savoring it. I'm taking breaks from playing. Not only because of lack of time, but also to think things through. It takes me several days.

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 116 Votes