MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
every time i play a new update, i remember why i deleted this game before. it looks ok..but..the story is boring as fuck. and after waiting over 3 hours for it to install, i don't know why it takes so long, no other games take such a long time to install. i am back to deleting this game and i am done with it.
dr-teeth-muppets (Oh my - expression).gif

Reactions: Trope95

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
every time i play a new update, i remember why i deleted this game before. it looks ok..but..the story is boring as fuck. and after waiting over 3 hours for it to install, i don't know why it takes so long, no other games take such a long time to install. i am back to deleting this game and i am done with it.
Have you heard of Einstein's theory of insanity?

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
I just finished the last update. It's interesting. It's long. I enjoyed the game.
Conclusions:
1. I'm glad MC agrees with me on Yeti. Black cat thing? Awesome.
Another scene with Alexia. I've been waiting for this. :love:
2. The gifts are probably a bit unequal.
Emma - super car
Daphne - super laptop
Erika - silver earrings
The important thing is that there was no jealousy.
3. The dolls were perfect. Especially with Eva. (y)
4. Eva and Amanda are alert as always.
By the way, you can organize a new game. Who will find more of Eva's hidden weapons. 7... no 8 guns in strange places.
5. Kiara finally joined the harem. This makes me happy. She deserved it very much.
One final note. You haven't corrected the page numbering in the game saves again. This makes navigation difficult when looking for older scenes. I hope that the fix will appear along with the announced gallery in the next update.

I'm looking forward to the DnD gameplay. As a result of the conversation between Amanda and Eva.
As usual, great job.

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Oh wow!!! Betty is a peeping perv!!!... I am both curious and eager to see how Tropi... will shape her scenario...
Has anyone noticed she's got the biggest tits, fattest ass, and more shapely than the rest of the ladies???
PLEASE TROP!!! LET HER BE INTO MALEDOM AND WATERSPORTS... It fits with the whole nun thing imo...
She's confident on the outside, and submissive deep down.. I'm wishing here!!!
On another note, is it possible to romance Maddie and keep her submissive??
It'll be funny to see Kate fall for MC the hardest... He will be her first legitimate boyfriend after all,
Regardless of her eyes for chicks..

• Red Heart

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Oh wow!!! Betty is a peeping perv!!!... I am both curious and eager to see how Tropi... will shape her scenario...
Has anyone noticed she's got the biggest tits, fattest ass, and more shapely than the rest of the ladies???
PLEASE TROP!!! LET HER BE INTO MALEDOM AND WATERSPORTS... It fits with the whole nun thing imo...
She's confident on the outside, and submissive deep down.. I'm wishing here!!!
On another note, is it possible to romance Maddie and keep her submissive??
It'll be funny to see Kate fall for MC the hardest... He will be her first legitimate boyfriend after all,
Regardless of her eyes for chicks..
Nuns control their sexual urges. Betty going to hurt MC.:ROFLMAO:

jagger25

Oct 15, 2017
Hey Guys,

what's going on with your portal to download packed zip files? I just got Summer 2024, and yesterday the update to Episode 2 (v.0.19.1 P2 Ch7), now I wanted to unpack both, then the error message "This is not a zip -archive and cannot be unpacked." Why.....
Thanks for taking care of this.

PS:
i Have the Programm 7-Zip

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Emma - super car
Daphne - super laptop
Erika - silver earrings
I could see about 1500 to 2k for each.

Exotic rentals in Monterey when I was there were like 500 for 2 or 3 hours 16 years ago.

A pretty decent laptop with dedicated GPU can be got, especially with deals for about that price.

Bespoke handmade jewelry is not cheap, despite silver triskelion earrings being available for probably 1 to 200 bucks mass market, hand making shit takes forever, and smart craftsmen price themselves a liveable hourly wage.

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 116 Votes