MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Kiara arrived in the first update of Part 2, so having her enter the harem in the second to last one (it was going to be the last one, but there is room for another update) was somewhat poetic.
To me, Kiara (with Amanda, Eva, Meemaw, and Betty) is the protagonist of the update. Story-wise, obviously. The protagonists of the lewd scenes are there too.
I will clarify that I meant the progression in the latest update but yeah it is nice to see her joining and I can't for more with her in the future espec for us to take her out on a date and treat her like a woman should be treated.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Were Simone and Alexis the only sex scenes this update?. Be back a bit later with my thoughts on the update.

Last edited:

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
Finally came around to pick this up again and am kinda confused that MC's dick is called Mjolnir. As far as I remember, we could name it by ourselves and I certainly would have picked something else. Am I getting this mixed up with Grandma's House, or was the name customizable and I botched my save somehow?

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Finally came around to pick this up again and am kinda confused that MC's dick is called Mjolnir. As far as I remember, we could name it by ourselves and I certainly would have picked something else. Am I getting this mixed up with Grandma's House, or was the name customizable and I botched my save somehow?
Grandma's House you can rename it, in My Dorm is fixed to Mjolnir

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Nope, you didn't get to pick it.

Reactions: Trope95 and elbo911

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Nope Mjolnir is Mjolnir , the naming of dick is for the Nana faction.

Reactions: Trope95 and elbo911

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Or you can use URM to change it to whatever you want. I didn't bother, Mjolnir is pretty cool. :) There's another certain game where the name is fucking horrible and I did change it there. :mad:

4.00 star(s) 116 Votes