TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
To show you that I keep my promises
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for supporting her and making her win the poll!
I like how you didn't just go for the usual "slutty _____" Halloween costume! This looks like Daphne is the protagonist in a movie like Ready or Not (Samara Weaving flick, good bloody fun).

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I just want to know who she whacked up on Halloween the fire is still in her eyes
The rest of the candidates. They started to lose votes as they started to lose limbs :ROFLMAO:

I like how you didn't just go for the usual "slutty _____" Halloween costume! This looks like Daphne is the protagonist in a movie like Ready or Not (Samara Weaving flick, good bloody fun).
Txe asked for a naughty elf, but not a slutty Halloween render. Doing both renders slutty would make them redundant, so I went for "bloody wedding in Rome's catacombs with plenty of zombies to kill" as the idea for it. The wedding in Rome fits her, she will study the Roman Empire while there.

My Top 3 Milf's would probably be Martha, Martha and Martha......
In the last poll there were unlimited votes, so I would vote for:
Martha
Martha's threesome with Norah
Martha's threesome with Samantha
Martha's threesome with Kiara
Martha's foursome with Norah and Samantha
Martha's foursome with Norah and Kiara
Martha's foursome with Kiara and Samantha
Martha's fivesome with Samantha, Norah, and Kiara

And, as slow as I would be to render those scenes, every currently pregnant girl would also become a MILF, so the combinations will be beyond Patreon's poll limits of 25 choices.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Man out of every game you have played with milfs Martha is all top 3 spots? Thats impressive.
Well, in all honesty, it changes a little depending on which VN I'm playing but she is definitely Top 3 Milf of all time.

The rest of the candidates. They started to lose votes as they started to lose limbs :ROFLMAO:

Txe asked for a naughty elf, but not a slutty Halloween render. Doing both renders slutty would make them redundant, so I went for "bloody wedding in Rome's catacombs with plenty of zombies to kill" as the idea for it. The wedding in Rome fits her, she will study the Roman Empire while there.

Martha

And, as slow as I would be to render those scenes, every currently pregnant girl would also become a MILF, so the combinations will be beyond Patreon's poll limits of 25 choices.
You Sir are scholar and gentleman (and a fellow pervert!)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: txe320

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024

Martha

Looking forward to these threesomes, and threesomes with "prospective MILFS"... I'm not fussy, I just want the girls to get their share of the action, and three and foursomes is just the efficient way of doing it! :LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: txe320

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Yes! And it was perfect that way! Thanks Trope!:sneaky::D

Reactions: wookie ookie

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
My Top 3 Milf's would probably be Martha, Martha and Martha......
Martha
Batman Martha.gif

That said, MC's mom (or Dad's would-have-been girlfriend) is in my top 5 :p

• Haha