Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Special Render XXXV - Emma

This is the last one of the vehicle-themed special renders.
I was thinking of the topical movie trope of teenagers in rural America driving a rusted pickup truck and going to the forest to shoot at bottles and cans. For some reason, Emma came to mind, so here she is.
No offense intended to rural American folks. Only offense intended against Hollywood screenwriters who have used that trope left and right.

Enjoy the FullHD render (4K for subscribers).
Special 34 - Emma 1920.png

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023

I was thinking of the topical movie trope of teenagers in rural America driving a rusted pickup truck and going to the forest to shoot at bottles and cans. For some reason, Emma came to mind, so here she is.
No offense intended to rural American folks. Only offense intended against Hollywood screenwriters who have used that trope left and right.

View attachment 4041171
There's a rifle next to her, she's hinting, don't make a mistake or you're... 1000223122.gif

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Adult Game Reviews has a new poll up for what game they should play on stream, and one of the options is My Dorm:
Darn, beat me to it, got notice but watching Half Blood prince with my daughter right now so took my time.

This will be definitely not a video shown on YouTube.

DaFinker

Apr 24, 2024

View attachment 4041171
Old pickup, cooler full of beer, topless hotty, Winchester rifle. Yeah, that's kind of perfect.

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Me too then I read the post here wrong thought it was for Stream not his stream, have you seen any of his streams what does he all do with them and how long
Nope, just watch his videos on YouTube. Don't even know what platform he does the stream, which one would allow adult content?

Reactions: Trope95

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Nope, just watch his videos on YouTube. Don't even know what platform he does the stream, which one would allow adult content?
I think I'm going to sign up for a month or two and check it out, doesn't You Tube allow adult content but you have to prove age ? I'll let you know platform he uses when I check it out

4.00 star(s) 116 Votes