sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Adult Game Reviews has a new poll up for what game they should play on stream, and one of the options is My Dorm:
Yeah, seems like he just downloaded it today. He popped on the Discord server then left. He had a question but figured it out. He said he tries to not join too many servers with the 'company' account.

nightsouls

Mar 3, 2020
The rest of the candidates. They started to lose votes as they started to lose limbs :ROFLMAO:

Txe asked for a naughty elf, but not a slutty Halloween render. Doing both renders slutty would make them redundant, so I went for "bloody wedding in Rome's catacombs with plenty of zombies to kill" as the idea for it. The wedding in Rome fits her, she will study the Roman Empire while there.

In the last poll there were unlimited votes, so I would vote for:
Martha
Martha's threesome with Norah
Martha's threesome with Samantha
Martha's threesome with Kiara
Martha's foursome with Norah and Samantha
Martha's foursome with Norah and Kiara
Martha's foursome with Kiara and Samantha
Martha's fivesome with Samantha, Norah, and Kiara

And, as slow as I would be to render those scenes, every currently pregnant girl would also become a MILF, so the combinations will be beyond Patreon's poll limits of 25 choices.
Martha's fivesome with Samantha, Norah, and Kiara √Of course!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Adult Game Reviews has a new poll up for what game they should play on stream, and one of the options is My Dorm:
Chances are a bunch of his regulars might just pick My Dorm because of how Daphne won the redhead poll. If that was me, I'd probably pick it so I could see from the stream what the game is all about. So it could be a double win.

Reactions: Trope95
4.00 star(s) 116 Votes