Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
i hate mother/son shit and it feels so damn forced....and you cant even be pissed at the mother since MC is just way to nice and has no backbone....not sure if its normal in Spain for grown ups to sleep like that with their mothers but its sure isent normal in my area.....

Dont get me worng i do love this game but some stuff just really get on my nerves and kills the vibe.
Doesn't really seem like you "love this game" since you appear to "hate" a part of it which is there to explain "the vibe" of this unusual family.
It looks like you're still early on in the story. If it bothers you that much, here are few possible suggestions:
  • Enable the clone version, vs the family version, so that Martha is no longer related to the MC.
  • Skip past the Martha scenes that apparently bother you, because they're certainly not going to change.
  • Accept that you don't actually like the overall tone of this title. You may enjoy parts of it, but a key piece seems to bother you.
The fundamental basis of this novel is about the MC's view of family, and their nonstandard relationships. An important quality of which is the MC's relationship with his mother. The scene you talked about, which is from quite a while back in the novel, is relatively important (pardon the pun).
It's used to explain character dynamics, Martha's attraction to the MC, even if subconsciously, and to give some elucidation. Your choice may have been for the MC to not pursue a relationship with Martha, but that doesn't stop her from being interested in him, and at that point they haven't talked about it yet. The MC being polite, not wanting to make his mom feel more uncomfortable, and not really being concerned about nudity, are all things that get established with that one quick scene. That doesn't make him a "wet nuddle" it makes him a considerate human being, he's actually very protective of his family, as you will see should you choose to continue with the story.

As a quick side note, arguing with the author/developer to try and get them to change their story isn't productive.
Sorry to say, if the above doesn't make sense, this VN probably isn't for you.
Thankfully there are many more out there that might be. You can do an advanced search and add incest to the Without tags field so you don't see anything else with mothers and sons.

I'm amazed the Martha fans haven't bombarded the thread ...yet

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Everyone is entitled to their own tastes. I'm not going to knock someone because they like bigger breasts then I do, unless it's those overinflated balloon boobs. lol j/k
ignore.gif
I don't attack mentally disabled people, that's just cruel......

Sep 3, 2020
Doesn't really seem like you "love this game" since you appear to "hate" a part of it which is there to explain "the vibe" of this unusual family.
It looks like you're still early on in the story. If it bothers you that much, here are few possible suggestions:
  • Enable the clone version, vs the family version, so that Martha is no longer related to the MC.
  • Skip past the Martha scenes that apparently bother you, because they're certainly not going to change.
  • Accept that you don't actually like the overall tone of this title. You may enjoy parts of it, but a key piece seems to bother you.
The fundamental basis of this novel is about the MC's view of family, and their nonstandard relationships. An important quality of which is the MC's relationship with his mother. The scene you talked about, which is from quite a while back in the novel, is relatively important (pardon the pun).
It's used to explain character dynamics, Martha's attraction to the MC, even if subconsciously, and to give some elucidation. Your choice may have been for the MC to not pursue a relationship with Martha, but that doesn't stop her from being interested in him, and at that point they haven't talked about it yet. The MC being polite, not wanting to make his mom feel more uncomfortable, and not really being concerned about nudity, are all things that get established with that one quick scene. That doesn't make him a "wet nuddle" it makes him a considerate human being, he's actually very protective of his family, as you will see should you choose to continue with the story.

As a quick side note, arguing with the author/developer to try and get them to change their story isn't productive.
Thankfully there are many more out there that might be. You can do an advanced search and add incest to the Without tags field so you don't see anything else with mothers and sons.

with respect I strongly disagree with this comment

I love this game and the developer Trope95 is always good to me

but saying that I'm not allowed to love a game

while also voicing my opinions on parts that I do not like

even if you're right and the parts of the game I don't like it's a big part of the game

I'm still allowed to love the game and talk about those parts I do not like

Reactions: Trope95

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
with respect I strongly disagree with this comment

I love this game and the developer Trope95 is always good to me

but saying that I'm not allowed to love a game

while also voicing my opinions on parts that I do not like

even if you're right and the parts of the game I don't like it's a big part of the game

I'm still allowed to love the game and talk about those parts I do not like
For starters, I wasn't replying to you.
Also, you said you didn't like the greeting kisses, not that you wanted the developer to change an important story scene.

While kissing as a greeting is commonplace in multiple countries, it's understandable if you aren't used to that how it might make you feel uncomfortable.
At no point did I tell anyone they aren't allowed to love this VN. I simply suggested to the person I was actually talking to that it didn't seem like they were really enjoying what they had seen so far. Along with letting them know that there would be more of that "vibe", as they put it, further along. That way they aren't surprised by it, should they choose to continue.

Last edited:

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Small? lol Those are D and up. D is my borderline. Some D's look ok but normally that's out of my range. (y)
I could be wrong have a hard time judging daz boob sizes but Saira and Nora look like C cups to me. Niemira_thumb3.jpg Azura Grace_thumb3.jpg

Yeah that is probably the disconnect between us and most real big tit lovers. :p To us D is already more than big enough or over the top and prefer C as max, while to them they are just small ones. No account for tastes, even if to me it sometimes feels like: hey tits, where are you going to with that woman if see them walk past especially if on a further slim figured woman. :p
I see your guys point if D is over the top or too large. For me personally A is really small, B is small, C is average, D starts to be big. DD busty, G my prefered size.

Nothing wrong with B or bigger, A is just to small for me.

Everyone is entitled to their own tastes. I'm not going to knock someone because they like bigger breasts then I do, unless it's those overinflated balloon boobs. lol j/k
Like i said was just curious what you guys considered big. Everyones got their own taste, and i wont knock anyone for personal preference.

belyal

Apr 10, 2024
Thanks. We've put a lot of effort on it. We hope you enjoy it.
I wish i had more free time, because I'd love to help with some of the syntax errors and such. Obviously English isn't your first language but you've done a really great job in trying to localize it. But the way some of the conversations flow and words that are used just isn't correct. Again really well done, just not accurate always.

Also, are you planning on there being like a small time hop to get to the Fall semester or
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I ask because I imagine some things will have settled for the rest of the summer semester after all that's happened up till now. And I can't imagine going through another 30+ days without dev time taking 10 years LOL!

belyal

Apr 10, 2024
althought we know the start is a bit cliché
I love that you guys KNOW that some of the stuff is a bit Cliche and that you essentially have the characters break the 4th wall and say things are cliche and such. Adds a good bit of humor to the game while at the same time saying "yeah yeah, we know this trope has been done/said" but keeping it your own.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023

Clones or not wouldent help much i still dont want anything to do with Martha, shes just not my type and just because i hate some aspects of a game dosent mean i cant enjoy other parts, no game will ever make all players 100% happy and skipping is not an option then theres no point in playing, im alot more into story then sex scenes.
Also this is a forum where you can talk about your views and thats what im doing, im not trying to get anything changed other then maybe the Scarlett fantazy image but thats another story, but i am here to vent my views on the game which is what the forum is for.

The mother scene dosent feel importen to me, maybe at a later time i have no clue since im not there yet and first time playing it, it feels like a pure mother scene that has no place to be there when your not on her route, no one should touch an MCs dick without being on her route and if such thing happens MC should be mad and make damn sure it dosent happen again no matter if the mother gets a little uncomfortable, not saying he should blow up but he should set her stright right away, thats better then it happening again or giving her falsh hope for things that will never happen, now that would be a considerate human being, like MC thinks to himself, hes tierd of never talking about things but even so he still dosent talk or put things right he just says sorry.....not much of a talk.

And to me he does have 0 backbone and feels like a wet nuddle when he cant get mad or even talk seriously about something that he dosent want and when MC instend says sorry? hes even worse then a wet nuddle, you might look at it diffent but thats life we dont all see things the same way.

Also it wasent a subconsciously thing she did, she desided to touch hes dick multiple times after waking up knowing MC wouldent want it since she thinks hes against incest at that time which makes it even more worng for her to do it, so ofcause she should be told so.

Also MC went from being concerned about nudity to being fine with it out of nowhere, he went from putting on hes pants knowing hes mother would walk in to check on him to nude in a hearth beat, which also dident make any kind of sense in my eyes when not on her route.

So yes i hated that part and hate the wet nuddle MC personalty, but i love the choices, some of the other girls and the stories with them and i love incest games just not mother/son, but sister/daughter.

Last edited:

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
Personal preference:
A- A tempting treat, though a touch small
B- Beautifully sized. Ideal. Not too big, not too small
C- Cuppable, and oh so squeezable; the start of "big"
D- Doubt you can hold it all at once, and your choice of tops are limited
E- Even baggy clothes show how big they are
G(and above)- Get ready for lifelong backpain, struggling to find bras, having to either pass on a multitude of dresses or have everything tailored.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
All boobs are beautiful, but I do prefer them on the bigger side too. The important thing for VNs is variety and not forcing one thing on everyone. One of the best things My Dorm does is giving all the girls variety of pubic hair, rather than simply all shaved like far too many VNs do.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
For me personally A is really small, B is small, C is average, D starts to be big. DD busty, G my prefered size.

Nothing wrong with B or bigger, A is just to small for me.
If we're going based off of purely physical attraction, C is the smallest that'll turn my head. Dating a girl with a or b cups would require she have an amazing personality... And that I'd known her long enough for that personality to cause me to catch feels.

Sep 3, 2020
For starters, I wasn't replying you.
Also, you said you didn't like the greeting kisses, not that you wanted the developer to change and important story scene.

While kissing as a greeting is commonplace in multiple countries, it's understandable if you aren't used to that how it might make you feel uncomfortable.
At no point did I tell anyone they aren't allowed to love this VN. I simply suggested to the person I was actually talking to that it didn't seem like they were really enjoying what they had seen so far. Along with letting them know that there would be more of that "vibe", as they put it, further along. That way they aren't surprised by it, should they choose to continue.
it wasn't that I thought you were telling him he did not love the game

perhaps I misread your comment that is very possible but

it came across as you telling him

if the game bothers him that much go play something else instead of voicing his opinion

of course you did not say that but that's how I interpret it

Reactions: Trope95 and MikesDK

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Simply one of the worst pieces of history I've ever seen from the second part onwards... out of nowhere they simply say that the protagonist's mother died and that none of them are related to him just to avoid incest, it was the second biggest disappointment I've had with games of this genre... shameful!!!

If I could I would give the game a negative rating but websites don't put that kind of option...
Wait, seriously? Please don't EVER procreate!!!

4.00 star(s) 116 Votes