MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
If we're going based off of purely physical attraction, C is the smallest that'll turn my head. Dating a girl with a or b cups would require she have an amazing personality... And that I'd known her long enough for that personality to cause me to catch feels.
Funny its the total oppesit for me, if a girl is bigger then a C i wouldent even give her a look but keep walking and look at anything else lol, when they get to D or more they start to ruin the look of the girl for me and most times they are not firm but saggy and thats just not my taste, but its a good thing more people are into big tits since that means less competiion for the smaller sized girls in real life and that i can only love and support :)

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
Clones or not wouldent help much i still dont want anything to do with Martha, shes just not my type and just because i hate some aspects of a game dosent mean i cant enjoy other parts, no game will ever make all players 100% happy and skipping is not an option then theres no point in playing, im alot more into story then sex scenes.
Also this is a forum where you can talk about your views and thats what im doing, im not trying to get anything changed other then maybe the Scarlett fantazy image but thats another story, but i am here to vent my views on the game which is what the forum is for.
Those were just suggestions. If they don't work for helping you get past the Martha issue, then just ignore them. Simply wanted to offer ways that might make that scene have less of an impact on you.
You're obviously free to express your opinion on this forum, I wasn't trying to dissuade you from doing so. My attempt was to let you know that trying to get the author/dev to change anything, especially before you're up to date so you see how those scenes fit, is an unrealistic expectation.
The mother scene dosent feel importen to me, maybe at a later time i have no clue since im not there yet and first time playing it, it feels like a pure mother scene that has no place to be there when your not on her route, no one should touch an MCs dick without being on her route and if such thing happens MC should be mad and make damn sure it dosent happen again no matter if the mother gets a little uncomfortable, not saying he should blow up but he should set her stright right away, thats better then it happening again or giving her falsh hope for things that will never happen, now that would be a considerate human being, like MC thinks to himself, hes tierd of never talking about things but even so he still dosent talk or put things right he just says sorry.....not much of a talk.

And to me he does have 0 backbone and feels like a wet nuddle when he cant get mad or even talk seriously about something that he dosent want and when MC instend says sorry? hes even worse then a wet nuddle, you might look at it diffent but thats life we dont all see things the same way.

Also it wasent a subconsciously thing she did, she desided to touch hes dick multiple times after waking up knowing MC wouldent want it since she thinks hes against incest at that time which makes it even more worng for her to do it, so ofcause she should be told so.

Also MC went from being concerned about nudity to being fine with it out of nowhere, he went from putting on hes pants knowing hes mother would walk in to check on him to nude in a hearth beat, which also dident make any kind of sense in my eyes.

So yes i hated that part and hate the wet nuddle MC personalty, but i love the choices, some of the other girls and the stories with them and i love incest games just not mother/son, but sister/daughter.
I've already alluded to what some of the explanations for these are previously.
While I could go through and give a detailed account about future events that would change how all of the above is viewed, I won't.
In short, it would spoil huge chunks of the story, and without seeing them unfold naturally they wouldn't have the same impact.

A couple quick points, just to give you some insight that might help your decision about whether or not to continue (blurred out in case you don't want any spoilers):

That scene with Martha starts a fundamental part of the dynamics and relationships going forward with the MC and a great deal of the LIs in the story. It, along with a scene with Nora, are the beginning of an awakening for the MC and his family. They're all attracted to him, and everyone realizing it starts here.

At the point where you're at, the MC is trying to find his place in the family home again after being away for so long. He loves his mother dearly, is worried about her after the trauma of her husband cheating, stealing, and abandoning them, and doesn't want to yell at her when he sees that she's already upset.
His initial apprehension about nudity is entirely for other's benefit, not his own. All of that, and more, comes out later.
The MC is definitely not a wet noodle; he's fiercely protective of his family. He literally fights for them, is willing to put himself in harm's way to help them, and would go to any length to make sure they are safe and happy. You haven't seen it yet, but I can tell you definitively that it will be very clear fairly soon.

Ultimately, the choice you have to make is whether or not you want to give the story a chance.
If you do, I suggest waiting until you are at least done with part one before you make any more judgements. That gives you time to get to know the MC better, to meet most of the rest of the characters, and to see how the family dynamics actually play out.
If something really bothers you, take notes and come back to comment on it later, and we can talk more about it then.
I hope that's what you'll do. If not, then I hope you find something that fits your tastes better.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Those were just suggestions. If they don't work for helping you get past the Martha issue, then just ignore them. Simply wanted to offer ways that might make that scene have less of an impact on you.
You're obviously free to express your opinion on this forum, I wasn't trying to dissuade you from doing so. My attempt was to let you know that trying to get the author/dev to change anything, especially before you're up to date so you see how those scenes fit, is an unrealistic expectation.

I've already alluded to what some of the explanations for these are previously.
While I could go through and give a detailed account about future events that would change how all of the above is viewed, I won't.
In short, it would spoil huge chunks of the story, and without seeing them unfold naturally they wouldn't have the same impact.

A couple quick points, just to give you some insight that might help your decision about whether or not to continue (blurred out in case you don't want any spoilers):

That scene with Martha starts a fundamental part of the dynamics and relationships going forward with the MC and a great deal of the LIs in the story. It, along with a scene with Nora, are the beginning of an awakening for the MC and his family. They're all attracted to him, and everyone realizing it starts here.

At the point where you're at, the MC is trying to find his place in the family home again after being away for so long. He loves his mother dearly, is worried about her after the trauma of her husband cheating, stealing, and abandoning them, and doesn't want to yell at her when he sees that she's already upset.
His initial apprehension about nudity is entirely for other's benefit, not his own. All of that, and more, comes out later.
The MC is definitely not a wet noodle; he's fiercely protective of his family. He literally fights for them, is willing to put himself in harm's way to help them, and would go to any length to make sure they are safe and happy. You haven't seen it yet, but I can tell you definitively that it will be very clear fairly soon.

Ultimately, the choice you have to make is whether or not you want to give the story a chance.
If you do, I suggest waiting until you are at least done with part one before you make any more judgements. That gives you time to get to know the MC better, to meet most of the rest of the characters, and to see how the family dynamics actually play out.
If something really bothers you, take notes and come back to comment on it later, and we can talk more about it then.
I hope that's what you'll do. If not, then I hope you find something that fits your tastes better.
Well thanks for the heads up.

Maybe i took it the worng way but to me it just felt more like you where telling me what to do, but maybe i got something worng then its my bad.

I can totaly get behind him not yelling or blowing up, but i cant get behind him not telling her that she shouldent do that again, MC just saying sorry feels a bit stupid and it would only hurt the mother even more if MC allows her hope of them together to go on, so in my eyes its alot better to tell her no right away even if its in a very nice way and even more so if he loves her so much as a mother and not in a sexual way, not doing it could risk them breaking up that good relationship considering how the mother took it when it happened, but thats just my view on it and i dont think that can ever change, if it did it would really supprise me.

I dont mind spoilers about the mother since i couldent care less about her when it comes to sexual relationships, but i sure hope there wont be more of the mother or Nora in any sexual ways or them playing with hes dick, i turned both down for a reason and thats due to not wanting to have any sexual things with them and i hope thats also why you can turn them down permanently or it wouldent make sense, it would most defently not be something i would expect in the future since game as i see it is not about forced stuff.
On a side note, i dont hate Martha in any way so its not like i mind MC and her having a good mother/son relationship, thats perfectly fine, just not sexual and same goes for Nora for that matter :)

I get what your saying that MC will do anything for the family and i do love that, but when it comes to the family and those dramas hes a wet nuddle that dosent speak up when he really should and say sorry when he shouldent, thats in my personal view.

I will do as you say though and finish first part and see what happens.

Bulvark

Mar 16, 2022
Trying to avoid another breast size argument had one in another thread. But I am curious who you think needs smaller boobs outside of betty?
When i made the original comment about better if the LIs got a reduction due to back pain it was just a comment in jest and in response to an old comment about the girls needing bigger breasts. All breasts need love, it's just anything over a mid C loses hotness points on my "visual" rating scale, which can however, be re-obtained (or lost) through personality and character (IG & IRL)

All the girls are beautiful as they are, however, I do prefer them on the smaller side, so I posted in their defense. I should have known better, really, but it was not meant to start the age-old war of who is better *cough*causeweallknowsmallbreastsruletheworld*cough*cough*. I mean it's not like I was proposing more hand holding or something else scandalous.

None of the girls needs to be changed or reduced

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Well got to the end of part 1.

Did feel like it got a little better with all the werd kissing that was gong on so that helps a little.

MC still feels like a wet nuddle to me when it comes to the family, but i do understand hes made like that to be overly nice to every family member and never speak hes mind like normal people would, also still not a fan of him going from shy about being nude to an all out exhibitionist showing hes dick like its nothing in just a few days and without player controle, proberly due to me not being into exhibitionist stuff, i would prefere him to talk to people, like the granny issue and not start taking hes clothes off, but alot comes down to personal taste and fetishes.

One thing i hated and i know most proberly dosent, but changing Scarlett into what to me looked like a rich bitch type girl look wise on the date night (and going forward) really put me off since she no longer looked like the girl i loved to see doing the hole first part, with the hair covering a bit of her eyes giving her that shy personalty and look.
i totaly understand its to show her making progress and growing up and all that shit but to me game lost that one shy cute looking girl who was proberly my personal favorit and gained just another run of the mill standard looking short haired girl like so many others, theres just nothing special about her anymore which annoyed me alot, with her new looks i would proberly have turned her down just like i did with Lisa but with Lisa its proberly more about the first impression she left which is to hard to change, just rememeber this is a personal taste thing not ment as a complaint against the game, i just dident like it.
And how i would have loved to tell Scarlett i hated her new look instend of again being overly nice :p

I did like how Emmas new look turned out and think she looks better, but her looks wasent tied to her personalty like Scarletts so dosent matter as much.

Also wasent a fan of the virgin scenes i saw, i guess i do kinda have a virgin fetish and like to see a realistic scene with blood and everything, so for 2 not having a hymen (which i know is normal but this is still a novel a game, so they just feel like any nomal sex scene without one, just like any other none virgin girl) and 2 that did wth no blood even though it shows a close up with one of them feels worng, so for the hardcore virgin fans they will proberly be a bit disapointed.

Going to play part 2 now see how it goes, not sure what i think about the hole clone thing that part one ended with but lets see once i get cought up wth part 2, i am playing the family version with patch thing not the clone stuff.

Still like alot of things in the game and i think its perfectly normal that you hate some things and love others, the only question is which one theres more off :)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: sagerock820

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
My take on breast size (with approximate examples and discarding the double letters, DD, GG...)
A-wesome although a bit scarce. Debbie.
B-eing this amazing, I have no complaints. Scarlett.
C-an I have a taste? Most of the girls
D-essert. Apply the above sentence. Norah.
E-nticing... but can you stop growing?. I don't know if Saira belongs here or to DD.
G-ood, but stop here, please. Betty.
H-ave you visited your doctor about your back issues? I wouldn't turn you down because of your breast size, I even can act as a hands-bra, but you are beyond my type.

Thanks for the reply.

I get that you dont controel their fantasies but you also just said its not her fantasy she just think its MCs fantasy and thats why she says it at the game and seeing him turn down 2 girls kissing shouldent that make her aware that its proberly not MCs thing, or maybe shes not that smart haha :)
But fair enough man, i really just wanted to ask about the image since it shouldent show her kissing another girl if shes 100% stright so that image really did make me wonder about her, hope you will get that fixed this time even if it is a small thing for the overall game :)
Scarlett's fantasy is to get her perceived MC's fantasies done (being involved in them, obviously). At that moment, the only thing the MC did was not teach them together, and Scarlett thinks that it was because he didn't want to kiss his cousin. If she thought the MC's fantasy had anything to do with a girl and a horse, her fantasy would have involved a horse.

At that moment you still haven't blocked lesbian content, so that image is correct story and playthrough-wise. My mistake was to add that image without knowing the level of lesbian haters in this forum that would see a lesbian relationship in two girls saying "hello" to each other. You can't know how much development time I lost answering questions about that image or the kissing lessons.

I think my biggest issue is that everything is just sooo sugar sweet, just to much of a young girls teen romance novel with 0 drama or guess i should say 0 action when small dramas happens, so i never get to say what i really want to say to the characters, like being mad at the mother for what she did....
Fortunately, the MC has his own personality and you can take some of his choices, but not change his behavior upside down. The MC is an extremely caring person for his family. He doesn't get mad if he can talk things out. He will get mad when the moment comes and he should defend his family (regardless of paths). He won't ever impose his views (besides the "no other guys" rule, and he regrets it because it's not needed) on women.

You think that's a "wet noodle" (nudle in your words) personality. I think it's a civilized one.

I really hate the kissing everybody thing too. It felt really weird for girls that I had turned down to suddenly be kissing them. I spoke to Trope at the time and he assured me it wouldn't go on for very long.
Yesterday I wrote the scene that ends it all.

I wish i had more free time, because I'd love to help with some of the syntax errors and such. Obviously English isn't your first language but you've done a really great job in trying to localize it. But the way some of the conversations flow and words that are used just isn't correct. Again really well done, just not accurate always.

Also, are you planning on there being like a small time hop to get to the Fall semester or
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I ask because I imagine some things will have settled for the rest of the summer semester after all that's happened up till now. And I can't imagine going through another 30+ days without dev time taking 10 years LOL!
I work with some American proofreaders (sagerock820 being the main one) who are doing an amazing job. He got the game when it already had six chapters, so the proofreading of the first chapters wasn't as good as it should be.

There will be a time skip from August to February (they are still in 2023) before the Autumn semester during the Aruba trip.
It took 2 years and 4 months to write 21 days, so your 10 years comparison wasn't too wrong ;)

I love that you guys KNOW that some of the stuff is a bit Cliche and that you essentially have the characters break the 4th wall and say things are cliche and such. Adds a good bit of humor to the game while at the same time saying "yeah yeah, we know this trope has been done/said" but keeping it your own.
The problem with AVNs is that there are 19,000 (on this site). It's hard to surprise the players in every update. You can do twists, but not base the story on twists, so the clichés should be used. Also, I haven't played 19,000 games (not even 19), so whatever I come up with has a high chance of having been used previously in another game (or a lot of games), becoming cliches without me being aware of it. How they are used, though, is what changes how players see the tropes. For example, the MC didn't catch any of the girls in the shower, but he was caught a lot of times. Doing it once would be cliche. Doing it multiple times becomes a running joke.

The mother scene dosent feel importen to me, maybe at a later time i have no clue since im not there yet and first time playing it, it feels like a pure mother scene that has no place to be there when your not on her route, no one should touch an MCs dick without being on her route and if such thing happens MC should be mad and make damn sure it dosent happen again no matter if the mother gets a little uncomfortable, not saying he should blow up but he should set her stright right away, thats better then it happening again or giving her falsh hope for things that will never happen, now that would be a considerate human being, like MC thinks to himself, hes tierd of never talking about things but even so he still dosent talk or put things right he just says sorry.....not much of a talk.

And to me he does have 0 backbone and feels like a wet nuddle when he cant get mad or even talk seriously about something that he dosent want and when MC instend says sorry? hes even worse then a wet nuddle, you might look at it diffent but thats life we dont all see things the same way.

Also it wasent a subconsciously thing she did, she desided to touch hes dick multiple times after waking up knowing MC wouldent want it since she thinks hes against incest at that time which makes it even more worng for her to do it, so ofcause she should be told so.

Also MC went from being concerned about nudity to being fine with it out of nowhere, he went from putting on hes pants knowing hes mother would walk in to check on him to nude in a hearth beat, which also dident make any kind of sense in my eyes when not on her route.

So yes i hated that part and hate the wet nuddle MC personalty, but i love the choices, some of the other girls and the stories with them and i love incest games just not mother/son, but sister/daughter.
The bold part is what shows a difference between you and the MC. He won't ever make uncomfortable any of his girls (and with "his" I'm talking people he loves, not people he fucks). At the end of that day, without making her uncomfortable, the issue is solved, so his system is better than yours when it comes to peaceful coexistence with the girls he's not in a relationship.

I guess your definition of backbone is to impose your views on women. Mine is to be able to care, defend, and make the girls feel good even if they are rejected. Or, at least, not making them feel bad.

My thoughts from this update

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It will be the last update focused on the DnD game, don't worry. We won't see the characters until the epilogue.

I dont mind spoilers about the mother since i couldent care less about her when it comes to sexual relationships, but i sure hope there wont be more of the mother or Nora in any sexual ways or them playing with hes dick, i turned both down for a reason and thats due to not wanting to have any sexual things with them and i hope thats also why you can turn them down permanently or it wouldent make sense, it would most defently not be something i would expect in the future since game as i see it is not about forced stuff.
On a side note, i dont hate Martha in any way so its not like i mind MC and her having a good mother/son relationship, thats perfectly fine, just not sexual and same goes for Nora for that matter :)
What Dr. meant about the spoilers isn't just about Martha, but about family dynamics and the MC's opinion about them. Some actions are hard to understand when they happen because the reader doesn't have all the information (on purpose). The family dynamics are still evolving in 0.20 and that scene was in 0.7, so any spoiler should be a long one explaining every step of the evolution.

One thing i hated and i know most proberly dosent, but changing Scarlett into what to me looked like a rich bitch type girl look wise on the date night (and going forward) really put me off since she no longer looked like the girl i loved to see doing the hole first part, with the hair covering a bit of her eyes giving her that shy personalty and look.
i totaly understand its to show her making progress and growing up and all that shit but to me game lost that one shy cute looking girl who was proberly my personal favorit and gained just another run of the mill standard looking short haired girl like so many others, theres just nothing special about her anymore which annoyed me alot, with her new looks i would proberly have turned her down just like i did with Lisa but with Lisa its proberly more about the first impression she left which is to hard to change, just rememeber this is a personal taste thing not ment as a complaint against the game, i just dident like it.
And how i would have loved to tell Scarlett i hated her new look instend of again being overly nice :p
Scarlett went through 3 hairstyle changes. You hated the last one, other players hated the first one. Not even Iberian Ham can please everyone. If you told her you hated the new hairstyle, that would mean she would return to her old one, and that would mean double-rendering every scene she's on. Who would be doing all those renders? How much would the updates be delayed for it?

You HAVEN'T turned down Lisa. You haven't had the chance to do it yet.

Last edited:

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
My take on breast size (with approximate examples and discarding the double letters, DD, GG...)
A-wesome although a bit scarce. Debbie.
B-eing this amazing, I have no complaints. Scarlett.
C-an I have a taste? Most of the girls
D-essert. Apply the above sentence. Norah.
E-nticing... but can you stop growing?. I don't know if Saira belongs here or to DD.
G-ood, but stop here, please. Betty.
H-ave you visited your doctor about your back issues? I wouldn't turn you down because of your breast size, I even can act as a hands-bra, but you are beyond my type.
Thanks again for taking the time to communicate and listen to concerns from people (many non-paying). You really are top of the pile for communication and interaction of all Devs. If I wasn't so poor, I'd love to increase your patreon money.

It really is appreciated by myself and many others.

:love::love::love:

good-man-the-best.gif

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
Well got to the end of part 1.

Did feel like it got a little better with all the werd kissing that was gong on so that helps a little.

MC still feels like a wet nuddle to me when it comes to the family, but i do understand hes made like that to be overly nice to every family member and never speak hes mind like normal people would, also still not a fan of him going from shy about being nude to an all out exhibitionist showing hes dick like its nothing in just a few days and without player controle, proberly due to me not being into exhibitionist stuff, i would prefere him to talk to people, like the granny issue and not start taking hes clothes off, but alot comes down to personal taste and fetishes.

I did like how Emmas new look turned out and think she looks better, but her looks wasent tied to her personalty like Scarletts so dosent matter as much.

Also wasent a fan of the virgin scenes i saw, i guess i do kinda have a virgin fetish and like to see a realistic scene with blood and everything, so for 2 not having a hymen (which i know is normal but this is still a novel a game, so they just feel like any nomal sex scene without one, just like any other none virgin girl) and 2 that did wth no blood even though it shows a close up with one of them feels worng, so for the hardcore virgin fans they will proberly be a bit disapointed.

Going to play part 2 now see how it goes, not sure what i think about the hole clone thing that part one ended with but lets see once i get cought up wth part 2, i am playing the family version with patch thing not the clone stuff.

Still like alot of things in the game and i think its perfectly normal that you hate some things and love others, the only question is which one theres more off :)
I don't understand your objections a bit. Kissing is a normal sign of affection in the family. I always kiss my now adult daughter hello. Just like I did when she was still a child.
As for Scarlett, know that she can't look the same all the time. You can go to university in old jeans, but you wear something different to a cool place for a date. Some fancy dress. and, of course, makeup. Then you look different.
She's the girl next door in jeans. In the opera, she is a completely different person. Lady.

Last edited:

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I don't understand your objections a bit. Kissing is a normal sign of affection in the family. I always kiss my now adult daughter hello. Just like I did when she was still a child.
It's a cultural thing, some kiss all the family on the lips. Some don't kiss at all.
Personally, I kiss my 3 adult daughters and all female relatives when I greet them, but it's on the cheek, and they kiss my cheek.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Scarlett's fantasy is to get her perceived MC's fantasies done (being involved in them, obviously). At that moment, the only thing the MC did was not teach them together, and Scarlett thinks that it was because he didn't want to kiss his cousin. If she thought the MC's fantasy had anything to do with a girl and a horse, her fantasy would have involved a horse.

At that moment you still haven't blocked lesbian content, so that image is correct story and playthrough-wise. My mistake was to add that image without knowing the level of lesbian haters in this forum that would see a lesbian relationship in two girls saying "hello" to each other. You can't know how much development time I lost answering questions about that image or the kissing lessons.
Oh i know you have had a shitload of posts about that image, i searched on Scarlett lesbian on f95 and saw all the posts back from 2022 where you also said image would be changed to her not kissng another girl in her fantasy, since if thats part of her fantasy its also about lesbian not just being in a 3-some with MC which can be done without lesbian/bi-sexual stuff.

Fortunately, the MC has his own personality and you can take some of his choices, but not change his behavior upside down. The MC is an extremely caring person for his family. He doesn't get mad if he can talk things out. He will get mad when the moment comes and he should defend his family (regardless of paths). He won't ever impose his views (besides the "no other guys" rule, and he regrets it because it's not needed) on women.

You think that's a "wet noodle" (nudle in your words) personality. I think it's a civilized one.
Like i said in my post i think hes a wet nuddle when it comes to hes family.

You say he wont get mad when talking to hes family and thats totaly fine and not an isssue, my issue is he dosent talk to hes family in so many cases, he keeps it insde himself which is not healthy and wont help anyone not him not hes family.
Like the mother/dick issue, MC should talk to her and say its not ok but hes the one saying sorry for the mothers worng doings and thats not talking thats being a wet nuddle keeping it bottled up inside of him self.

To me the civilized thing to do would be to talk with the family instend of keeping it all inside, same with the granny about the nude issue, he should talk to her again instend of talking off hes clothes its just to weird for me perosnaly, in most familys talking is the most importen thing and i dont see MC doing that, he just tries to make sure everyone is happy constantly so he keeps quiet and never talk about anything serious issues and i just cant see how that can ever be good for anyone.

This is just my views and just puttng them out there, not trying to make it into a huge discusion and it dosent mean game overall is bad or anything either.

The bold part is what shows a difference between you and the MC. He won't ever make uncomfortable any of his girls (and with "his" I'm talking people he loves, not people he fucks). At the end of that day, without making her uncomfortable, the issue is solved, so his system is better than yours when it comes to peaceful coexistence with the girls he's not in a relationship.

I guess your definition of backbone is to impose your views on women. Mine is to be able to care, defend, and make the girls feel good even if they are rejected. Or, at least, not making them feel bad.
I can respect thats your way of seeing it, but i dont share that view.

If MC is so scared of making anyone uncomfortable that he never talks about things, even if its a serious issue that can only hurt him and everyone around him in the long run, its just not healthy not talking about things, i think most people would agree on that and.
It also feels a bit weird that anyone can make MC uncomfortable and thats fine, but the other way around is not allowed, which makes MC feel more like a slave to everyone only there to please them and make them happy without ever thinking about him self, in other words a wet nuddle family wise, just remember this is just how i feel about it and not trying to make it into a big deal, it is what it is and im not trying to change your views and you proberly couldent change mine either :)

Scarlett went through 3 hairstyle changes. You hated the last one, other players hated the first one. Not even Iberian Ham can please everyone. If you told her you hated the new hairstyle, that would mean she would return to her old one, and that would mean double-rendering every scene she's on. Who would be doing all those renders? How much would the updates be delayed for it?

You HAVEN'T turned down Lisa. You haven't had the chance to do it yet.
Like i said its a personal thing, its just when you fall for a girl with one look then changing her so much that she no longer look like the same girl is really stupid in my eyes, i prefere not to change them at all.
And like i said can see your side where you want to show them making progress in some ways and growning up, but that dosent mean i have to like it and to me having nothing but 50 girls all looking and acting the same is bland, so losing the one shy girl in game hurts.

Well i have in a way turnws Lisa down atleast thats what game told me i was doing when getting minus points with her, it told me that if you dont gain enough + points her route will not be opened, so in that way ive turned her down right from the start.

• Haha
Reactions: txe320

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
Like i said its a personal thing, its just when you fall for a girl with one look then changing her so much that she no longer look like the same girl is really stupid in my eyes, i prefere not to change them at all.
I think your understanding "with one look" means you fall in love with her appearance. Then, of course, you stop her from making any changes. After all, she must always look the same as it did in that first moment. Inside she grows and changes, outside she has no right. Is this a good attitude?

Last edited:

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
As for Scarlett, know that she can't look the same all the time. You can go to university in old jeans, but you wear something different to a cool place for a date. Some fancy dress. and, of course, makeup. Then you look different.
She's the girl next door in jeans. In the opera, he is a completely different person. Lady.
Its not just the family its everyone, ex girlfriends, people you turn down and to me and my part of the world its not a normal thing so its just weird to us, its been up multiple times in the past on the forum from alot of people.

Im totaly fine with Scarlett changing clothes and such, but her hair style was a huge part of her personalty of being the shy girl, going from that to rich bitch look i just dident iike, theres plenty of normal girls and Lisa has the rich bitch thing going as well, i like diversity in personalties and looks and Scarlett looks just like any other girl now and her shyness is pretty much removed, so to me it becomes more bland when changing the character so much and making them all to much alike.

Its a personal thing, i would prefere not to change her at all, not her hair, not her shyness, alot of the girls is still the same so changing the one girl who was diffrent from all the others into being the same as everyone is not something i like.

I think your understanding "with one look" means you fall in love with her appearance. Then, of course, you stop her from making any changes. After all, it must always look the same as it did in that first moment. Inside he grows and changes, outside he has no right. Is this a good attitude?
Ofcause i fall in love with her looks but not only that her personalty as well, we have so many girls in this one and only one shy girl with a cute haircut unlike any others, why change that one girl to be like all the others? not just looks but personalty as well.

Dont get me worng i can understand dev wants to show her growing, learning, making progress with her shyness, but dosent mean i have to like it.

4.00 star(s) 116 Votes