Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
My take on breast size (with approximate examples and discarding the double letters, DD, GG...)
A-wesome although a bit scarce. Debbie.
B-eing this amazing, I have no complaints. Scarlett.
C-an I have a taste? Most of the girls
D-essert. Apply the above sentence. Norah.
E-nticing... but can you stop growing?. I don't know if Saira belongs here or to DD.
G-ood, but stop here, please. Betty.
H-ave you visited your doctor about your back issues? I wouldn't turn you down because of your breast size, I even can act as a hands-bra, but you are beyond my type.
:sneaky: Nice.
Yesterday I wrote the scene that ends it all.
:cautious: I was hoping they would just adopt it as a norm going forward, as it is in some cultures.
Especially since (most of) the relationships are out in the open now. Oh well; to each their own.

In case I haven't said it recently, this is one of my favorite visual novels. Always look forward to seeing what you have coming next.

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Its not just the family its everyone, ex girlfriends, people you turn down and to me and my part of the world its not a normal thing so its just weird to us, its been up multiple times in the past on the forum from alot of people.

Im totaly fine with Scarlett changing clothes and such, but her hair style was a huge part of her personalty of being the shy girl, going from that to rich bitch look i just dident iike, theres plenty of normal girls and Lisa has the rich bitch thing going as well, i like diversity in personalties and looks and Scarlett looks just like any other girl now and her shyness is pretty much removed, so to me it becomes more bland when changing the character so much and making them all to much alike.

Its a personal thing, i would prefere not to change her at all, not her hair, not her shyness, alot of the girls is still the same so changing the one girl who was diffrent from all the others into being the same as everyone is not something i like.

Ofcause i fall in love with her looks but not only that her personalty as well, we have so many girls in this one and only one shy girl with a cute haircut unlike any others, why change that one girl to be like all the others? not just looks but personalty as well.

Dont get me worng i can understand dev wants to show her growing, learning, making progress with her shyness, but dosent mean i have to like it.
Who outside the family has the MC kissed?

You don't have a lot of relationships with real women who don't hide their hair, right? Women change their hairstyles for multiple reasons. One of them is because they get bored of their current one and want to change looks. Another one is because they have a special occasion or someone tells them they would look better with another hairstyle. Or because they evolve. Scarlett fits those four things. She evolved, she got bored of her hairstyle, she went to a party and later had a date, and her boyfriend told her she looked great (not for you, but for the MC). And I won't double-render every scene where she shows up. She has used five hairstyles as of 0.20. Daphne and Emma five, too. Even Debbie, Norah, and Martha have used a couple of them.

You say a lot of girls are still the same (personality-wise) they were when they first showed up? Who?
Daphne? Emma? Martha? Norah? Debbie? Erika? Alexia? Lisa? Kate? Maddie? All of them have changed in some grade.
Daphne was also shy. Debbie is still shy.

:sneaky: Nice.

:cautious: I was hoping they would just adopt it as a norm going forward, as it is in some cultures.
Especially since (most of) the relationships are out in the open now. Oh well; to each their own.

In case I haven't said it recently, this is one of my favorite visual novels. Always look forward to seeing what you have coming next.
The kissing thing (for rejected girls) will be stopped precisely because every relationship is now in the open. The one who stops it has her reasons to do it. You'll understand it in the third (or second depending on your choices) scene in 0.21.

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
Its not just the family its everyone, ex girlfriends, people you turn down and to me and my part of the world its not a normal thing so its just weird to us, its been up multiple times in the past on the forum from alot of people.

Im totaly fine with Scarlett changing clothes and such, but her hair style was a huge part of her personalty of being the shy girl, going from that to rich bitch look i just dident iike, theres plenty of normal girls and Lisa has the rich bitch thing going as well, i like diversity in personalties and looks and Scarlett looks just like any other girl now and her shyness is pretty much removed, so to me it becomes more bland when changing the character so much and making them all to much alike.

Its a personal thing, i would prefere not to change her at all, not her hair, not her shyness, alot of the girls is still the same so changing the one girl who was diffrent from all the others into being the same as everyone is not something i like.

Ofcause i fall in love with her looks but not only that her personalty as well, we have so many girls in this one and only one shy girl with a cute haircut unlike any others, why change that one girl to be like all the others? not just looks but personalty as well.

Dont get me worng i can understand dev wants to show her growing, learning, making progress with her shyness, but dosent mean i have to like it.
Okay...
So, between this and previous posts, we've established that:
  • You don't like family members showing affection for one another.
  • If a woman you liked grows and changes something about themselves, you won't like them anymore.
  • You prefer the MC to tell off his family, rather than consider their feelings, if they do something that displeases you.
  • Character fantasies have to align with your own, otherwise you want them to change or not be shown.
  • You've rejected multiple women already, and would have done so to more if you knew they would change.
With all that I just have two questions:
1) Who are you romancing in this harem novel?
(Besides Scarlett, who you now regret because she's no longer meek and changed her hair.)

2) With all that you seem to dislike about this title, what do you actually like about it?
(Because the only thing you've said you liked so far was in hindsight saying you were annoyed it changed.)

Frankly, from everything you've said, I don't see why you're still reading this novel. You really don't seem to enjoy it.

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
The kissing thing (for rejected girls) will be stopped precisely because every relationship is now in the open. The one who stops it has her reasons to do it. You'll understand it in the third (or second depending on your choices) scene in 0.21.
Ah, okay. So if I haven't rejected any of the girls then the kissing will continue? Now you have me curious who the one might be that stops. :unsure:
I don't know why I'm putting this inside a spoiler bracket... my question isn't actually a spoiler; your potential answer might be.

Yeah, time for a refill...
Steaming coffee

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Ah, okay. So if I haven't rejected any of the girls then the kissing will continue? Now you have me curious who the one might be that stops. :unsure:
I don't know why I'm putting this inside a spoiler bracket... my question isn't actually a spoiler; your potential answer might be.

Yeah, time for a refill...
Steaming coffee
My guess would be Kate, Betty, or Olivia.

Kate because if you're not on her path there's no reason for her to start questioning her sexuality, and so her continuing to kiss MC when she's only attracted to girls wouldn't make a huge amount of sense.

Betty only joined in on the kissing greetings to piss off her sister, Olivia, and to get her to open up to things. That's no longer needed with all the secrets out in the open.

Oliva I can see wanting to stop being involved in the kissing if most of those continuing to do it are dating MC, it changes the context of the greetings which makes sense given how the kissing greetings were pretty simply used to cover up all the romantic kissing going on. No need to hide the lovey dovey kissing any more

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Lol thats fair was just curious. I am a big boob lover and everyone opinion on size is different. So i was curious to see where you landed.

Personally i don't consider Saira or Nora to be on the busty side. Sure they are bigger than the rest of the cast but still on the small side.
Responding to this since it got a wow reaction from trope. Here is a girl with massive boobs calling Sydney Sweeney small.

also can someone do me a faviur and post a topless pic of Nora and Saira . Need to properly compare their bust sizes to pyr my own mind at ease.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Who outside the family has the MC kissed?

You don't have a lot of relationships with real women who don't hide their hair, right? Women change their hairstyles for multiple reasons. One of them is because they get bored of their current one and want to change looks. Another one is because they have a special occasion or someone tells them they would look better with another hairstyle. Or because they evolve. Scarlett fits those four things. She evolved, she got bored of her hairstyle, she went to a party and later had a date, and her boyfriend told her she looked great (not for you, but for the MC). And I won't double-render every scene where she shows up. She has used five hairstyles as of 0.20. Daphne and Emma five, too. Even Debbie, Norah, and Martha have used a couple of them.

You say a lot of girls are still the same (personality-wise) they were when they first showed up? Who?
Daphne? Emma? Martha? Norah? Debbie? Erika? Alexia? Lisa? Kate? Maddie? All of them have changed in some grade.
Daphne was also shy. Debbie is still shy.
I barely remember who MC kissed outside family since theres been sooooo much kissing, but pretty sure its not family only, i know he does it with Saira whos not family but an ex girlfriend.

Not sure what you mean by hiding their hair? havent seen a single one hiding their hair?

And i already said its my personal feelings its not an attack on the game but i just cant help it to ME Scarletts hole personalty is also tied to how she looks, her hiding her eyes with hair due to being shy, i loved it, fair enough i do have a thing for the shy ones, so when i saw her on date night i was like who the hell is she, sure as hell not the shy looking girl anymore that shes has been up to that point which is a loooong time....you can say its due to the special occastion going on a date with MC but i simply just dident like her bitchy look and her bitchy tone, it changed everything about her, looks and personalty, even if it was playfull and for fun, it was just not the shy girl anymore whom i liked.

And i if you read my posts, i already said i know its made to show her evolve and grow, BUT that dosent mean i personaly like it or wish for her to evolve into just another run of the mill standard girl which there are a million off already, i dont expect you to do any kind of double renders or make 2 diffrent story lines for a single girl, but that dosent mean i cant be annoyed about how she evolved and how her shyness and looks changed drasticly, i was perfectly happy with just how she was and would have been more then happy with that which would need 0 extra renders or any new renders with new hairstyles, i saw no need to change her in any way.

Like i also said ive never been much of a fan of changing a LIs look or personalty to much, i would even say most games dont change hairstyles much, proberly due to extra work but maybe also due to it can change the look of a character drasticly and that can destory the character, like if you made Goth girl into a princess in pink that would proberly put off those who loved her as a goth and to me removing Scarletts shyness and giving her a bitchy rich girl look (in my eyes) is just as bad.
I dont expect you or everyone else to understand, its how i feel and that wont change.

And yeah Emma is pretty much still the same, a bit more out going but not much of a change to her.
Maddie hasent changed at all but i havent finished part 2 yet so that might change.
Eileeen hasent changed.
Goth girl hasent really changed other then becoming more happy, but personalty wise i dont see much of a change, dont know her name since i renamed her.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Responding to this since it got a wow reaction from trope. Here is a girl with massive boobs calling Sydney Sweeney small.

also can someone do me a faviur and post a topless pic of Nora and Saira . Need to properly compare their bust sizes to pyr my own mind at ease.
Loath as i am to agree with a tradwife, that womans breasts are not massive, they're not large either, more medium sized I would say

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Okay...
So, between this and previous posts, we've established that:
  • You don't like family members showing affection for one another.
  • If a woman you liked grows and changes something about themselves, you won't like them anymore.
  • You prefer the MC to tell off his family, rather than consider their feelings, if they do something that displeases you.
  • Character fantasies have to align with your own, otherwise you want them to change or not be shown.
  • You've rejected multiple women already, and would have done so to more if you knew they would change.
With all that I just have two questions:
(Besides Scarlett, who you now regret because she's no longer meek and changed her hair.)

2) With all that you seem to dislike about this title, what do you actually like about it?
(Because the only thing you've said you liked so far was in hindsight saying you were annoyed it changed.)

Frankly, from everything you've said, I don't see why you're still reading this novel. You really don't seem to enjoy it.
Your really bad at understanding my posts or maybe im bad at explaining my self.

I dont mind showing affections towards family, hugs, kiss on the cheek.

Your right i dont like if a woman changes to becoming someone totaly diffrent, then shes no longer the one i fell for, that happens often in RL as well which leads to alot of break-ups, also happens in this game/story with Katy i belive.

I prefer MC to talk with hes family while considering their feelings, MC is a man with a brain or atleast i think so? but he dosent show it, he never talks to anyone about any issues of problems, he does everything he can to avoid talking like taking of hes clothes to make granny happy instend of talking to her like a normal person, he shouldent say sorry when its not hes faulth he should talk about the issue...and at times yes he should also be mad like when people take videos of him while having sex with others, its just way to much when MC just accepts everything and only lives to serve and make people happy, its like he has no personalty no backbone and only one goal make everyone happy nothing else matters, to me personaly its to mush sugar sweet and not sure you know this kids show, but to me MC is like a clone of purple Barney from barney and friends walking around singing "i love you, you love me"

What character fantasies are you talking about Scarletts? the one that shows her even more as a lesbian which dev dident want her to show as? the fantasy image that should have been changed in 2022? devs own words, told me same thing just days ago?

Yes i guess you can say i turned down alot since they arent in my taste for multiple reasons, but i also accepted alot that is in my taste, all of that is pretty normal in a choice driven game? and yes like i already explained i would have turned a girl down if she starts out as one type of character and turns into something totaly diffrent that goes without saying.

Last edited:

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: sagerock820

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
Your really bad at understanding my posts or maybe im bad at explaining my self.

I dont mind showing affections towards family, hugs, kiss on the cheek.

Your right i dont like if a woman changes to becoming someone totaly diffrent, then shes no longer the one i fell for, that happens often in RL as well which leads to alot of break-ups, also happens in this game/story with Katy i belive.

Yes i guess you can say i turned down alot since they arent in my taste for multiple reasons, but i also accepted alot that is in my taste, all of that is pretty normal in a choice driven game? and yes like i already explained i would have turned a girl down if she starts out as one type of character and turns into something totaly diffrent that goes without saying.
So...
You're basically just stating the same things again, in a slightly different way, and in a couple cases with a bit more analogy.
Not sure why Scarlett's hair changing is such a deal-breaker for you. When Scarlett's hair changed, the only impact it had for me was seeing that she was no longer looking through her bangs.
The natural progression she made to being more open and honest with the MC made so much sense within the context of the story, especially once they are together, that it would be strange if she had remained mousey and withdrawn. Even moreso after the lessons.

After reiterating all that, stating the same disapprovals again with additional exposition, you didn't actually answer my questions.
Here I'll repeat them for you:

Still wondering why you're continuing to read this novel, since it appears you have an aversion to some pretty fundamental parts of it.

4.00 star(s) 116 Votes