sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Hey sorry if i amncoming across as a asshole or arguementive. Not my intention just need to proper compare their busta since i was trying to do it from memorey.

I petsonally lo e Trope's models and dont want people to think i dont support their small breast perference.
No, not at all. (y) Different strokes for different folks. Anything D cup or above is big to me. I do prefer smaller then D personally, but that won't stop me from romanticizing Norah or Saira. I will also add Betty to the harem, because I want them all! :LOL: Now if anyone had breasts bigger than Betty's in the game? I would probably pass on them.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
So...
You're basically just stating the same things again, in a slightly different way, and in a couple cases with a bit more analogy.
Not sure why Scarlett's hair changing is such a deal-breaker for you. When Scarlett's hair changed, the only impact it had for me was seeing that she was no longer looking through her bangs.
The natural progression she made to being more open and honest with the MC made so much sense within the context of the story, especially once they are together, that it would be strange if she had remained mousey and withdrawn. Even moreso after the lessons.

After reiterating all that, stating the same disapprovals again with additional exposition, you didn't actually answer my questions.
Here I'll repeat them for you:

1) Who are you romancing in this harem novel?
(Besides Scarlett, who you now regret because she's no longer meek and changed her hair.)

2) With all that you seem to dislike about this title, what do you actually like about it?
(Because the only thing you've said you liked so far was in hindsight saying you were annoyed it changed.)

Still wondering why you're continuing to read this novel, since it appears you have an aversion to some pretty fundamental parts of it.
I think i was a bit to fast with the less kissing thing, it seems to be more not less sadly and outside family and on the mouth....
Kate, Saira, Kim, Lisa, Deb as well....i just try to ignore it but still annoying, sure its a weird challenge yet again just with every one apprently and not one you can say no to, so yeah its most defently more then just family....also dont want to kiss people on the mouth if im not on their route or i dont like them in a sexual way and that includes family as well, hugs, cheeks is fine.

Would be nice to have more choices doing main story like saying no to kissing challenge the second time it pops up, i know more workload to make such things but the really great games does have choices for main story things not just relationships, and it wouldent take much just to remove the kissing image and maybe a little text for players saying no, but it is what it is i just try to ignore it.

Anyways your questions.
1)
Dont regreat any of the others since they havent had a drastic change like Scarlett did, the ones im romancing is, Emma, Daphne, Zoey, Scarlett ofc, Eileen, Simone, Maddie, Megan.

I might go for Debbie as well since shes pretty much the only shy girl left now, but i expect she to will get that removed so not sure.

I was on Alxias path untill she got nude, had to reload save since that was just to much jungle for me, even though shes one the best looking ones face wise, that jungle i just couldent.

2)
I love some of the girls and dialogs with them and their small storie lines, with the ones i told you in first question.

I love the relationship choices and branchings its extremly well made, do miss more choices for main story stuff.

I like the quality of renders, not the animations though.

I like the fact that you can turn off lesbians stuff and say no to anal, so in other words i like that nothing is forced.

Not sure how much i like main story about the clone stuff, still not done with part 2.

Forgot also here to see pregnancy content since i like that as well.

Last edited:

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I think i was a bit to fast with the less kissing thing, it seems to be more not less sadly and outside family and on the mouth....
Kate, Saira, Kim, Lisa, Deb as well....i just try to ignore it but still annoying, sure its a weird challenge yet again just with every one apprently and not one you can say no to, so yeah its most defently more then just family....also dont want to kiss people on the mouth if im not on their route or i dont like them in a sexual way and that includes family as well, hugs, cheeks is fine.

Would be nice to have more choices doing main story like saying no to kissing challenge the second time it pops up, i know more workload to make such things but the really great games does have choices for main story things not just relationships, and it wouldent take much just to remove the kissing image and maybe a little text for players saying no, but it is what it is i just try to ignore it.

Anyways your questions.
1)
Dont regreat any of the others since they havent had a drastic change like Scarlett did, the ones im romancing is, Emma, Daphne, Zoey, Scarlett ofc, Eileen, Simone, Maddie, Megan.

I might go for Debbie as well since shes pretty much the only shy girl left now, but i expect she to will get that removed so not sure.

I was on Alxias path untill she got nude, had to reload save since that was just to much jungle for me, even though shes one the best looking ones face wise, that jungle i just couldent.

2)
I love some of the girls and dialogs with them and their small storie lines, with the ones i told you in first question.

I love the relationship choices and branchings its extremly well made, do miss more choices for main story stuff.

I like the quality of renders, not the animations though.

I like the fact that you can turn off lesbians stuff and say no to anal, so in other words i like that nothing is forced.

Not sure how much i like main story about the clone stuff, still not done with part 2.
You are not getting what this game is about. If you kissed Saira, Lisa, Kate, etc, it means you already have played the beach Christmas party scene. It's stated there that a family feeling is building there. Everyone is family!!!!

So, unless you are kissing Anthony (Lisa's friend) or Solomon (Kiara's husband), and there aren't kisses in the game with them, everyone with dialogue in Season 2 is family!!!

No more questions, your honor.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
You are not getting what this game is about. If you kissed Saira, Lisa, Kate, etc, it means you already have played the beach Christmas party scene. It's stated there that a family feeling is building there. Everyone is family!!!!

So, unless you are kissing Anthony (Lisa's friend) or Solomon (Kiara's husband), and there aren't kisses in the game with them, everyone with dialogue in Season 2 is family!!!

leonardo-dicaprio-clapping.gif

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023

Then your absolutly right i dont get it, thats just way to far out of reality for me, family is blood its not some random girls that happens to rent a room in their house due to studies, they are total strangers and no one in their right mind would call them family, thats just not a mindset i can get into not in even a little.

Also dont want to kiss "family" on the mouth either or an ex-girlfriend that out of nowhere is also now family i mean no just no its to crazy for me.

Im sorry but yeah i must have missed that somehow that never ever crossed my mind as even being a posibility.

Dont think ive ever made a question btw, i just vented my views and feelings, other then the fantazy image ive not asked a thing, but dont worry i wont hah

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Then your absolutly right i dont get it, thats just way to far out of reality for me, family is blood its not some random girls that happens to rent a room in their house due to studies, they are total strangers and no one in their right mind would call them family, thats just not a mindset i can get into not in even a little.

Also dont want to kiss "family" on the mouth either or an ex-girlfriend that out of nowhere is also now family i mean no just no its to crazy for me.

Im sorry but yeah i must have missed that somehow that never ever crossed my mind as even being a posibility.

Dont think ive ever made a question btw, i just vented my views and feelings, other then the fantazy image ive not asked a thing, but dont worry i wont hah
If you think that only blood related people can be family then I feel a little sorry for you.....

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017

The core concept of the novel is that everyone together is family, this is even more prominent in Part 2.
Family includes blood relatives, loving relationships, by marriage, friends, and those who are as close as brothers and sisters, mothers, aunts, and meemaw. Doesn't matter to the MC, and by extension the rest of the family, if you were born into it or you're accepted as a trusted member by circumstance; they're all family.
Knowing that now might help give you better context for many of the MC's actions.
If that concept is too far out for you, you simply don't like it, and can't understand that mindset "even a little", you probably won't like the story going forward. Much of the main story, along with the side and individual stories, are based around that or tied to it.
So it's probably going to feel really odd or off-putting to you, especially from here on out.

By the way, Trope's last line ("No more questions, your honor") is another way of saying "I rest my case" or "and that's all", not literally about you asking questions.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I want them all! :LOL:
Alrighty you're off the naughty list!

Now if anyone had breasts bigger than Betty's in the game? I would probably pass on them.
And right back on it, I'm watching you bub!

Understanding this would require them to read, and not just scrub through for lewd scenes as fast as they can twiddle their dick.

Can I not qualify my mother in law as family.PLEASE :ROFLMAO:
I'd also like to disqualify mine as well

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
The core concept of the novel is that everyone together is family, this is even more prominent in Part 2.
Family includes blood relatives, loving relationships, by marriage, friends, and those who are as close as brothers and sisters, mothers, aunts, and meemaw. Doesn't matter to the MC, and by extension the rest of the family, if you were born into it or you're accepted as a trusted member by circumstance; they're all family.
Knowing that now might help give you better context for many of the MC's actions.
If that concept is too far out for you, you simply don't like it, and can't understand that mindset "even a little", you probably won't like the story going forward. Much of the main story, along with the side and individual stories, are based around that or tied to it.
So it's probably going to feel really odd or off-putting to you, especially from here on out.

By the way, Trope's last line ("No more questions, your honor") is another way of saying "I rest my case" or "and that's all", not literally about you asking questions.
Thanks for the info. (also never heard that no questions, your honor before)

And yeah its just a bit to weird for me, i just cant put my self into that kind of a mindset where even strangers are considered family, to me family means alot and is really importen and thats just not something any stranger can join after knowing them a few days, its just asking to much of me lol.

But it does make some stuff doing the story make a bit more sense, not saying i like that but still.

After i got that info i already desided to stop with this one, like you said it will be off-puttting.

Still thanks for all the answars and info and all that, both to you and Trope.

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
Thanks for the info. (also never heard that no questions, your honor before)

And yeah its just a bit to weird for me, i just cant put my self into that kind of a mindset where even strangers are considered family, to me family means alot and is really importen and thats just not something any stranger can join after knowing them a few days, its just asking to much of me lol.

But it does make some stuff doing the story make a bit more sense, not saying i like that but still.

After i got that info i already desided to stop with this one, like you said it will be off-puttting.

Still thanks for all the answars and info and all that, both to you and Trope.
The concept of family varies greatly. Sometimes we take someone in. There is often another important member in my family. It's almost human, although it looks like a dog. It's a German Shepherd.
And he could appear in the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
To me, there are two types of people who can be regarded as family:
* Family by imposition: Blood related (extended) family. They are family regardless of what you want. My brother can be a serial killer and he wouldn't stop to be family (at least legally). His children and wife too. Even my children, if I had any, since I decided (or not) to have them, but not how they are, even if I try to raise them in a certain way, they can end up being the opposite.
* Family by choice: My wife. My friends. The people I care for that don't belong to the above category. I chose them to be my family. They chose me to be theirs.

I won't try to tell you which family is more important, because it would be an endless debate. The important thing here is that all of them are family.

I'm sorry for the guy who believes only blood-related family is family. I guess he's not married. Or if he is, he's a "wet nudle" who doesn't dare to tell his wife "You are not my family". He's writing here and I don't think there are too many graveyards with wi-fi.

4.00 star(s) 116 Votes