jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Famous metaphorical question about the nature of sound:
If a tree falls in the woods and nobody hears it, does it make a sound?

2024 Corollary about forum posting:
If a simple-minded troll posts streams of posts but everyone in the thread is Ignoring them, do they even exist?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Famous metaphorical question about the nature of sound:
If a tree falls in the woods and nobody hears it, does it make a sound?

2024 Corollary about forum posting:
If a simple-minded troll posts streams of posts but everyone in the thread is Ignoring them, do they even exist?
:unsure: that depends, if Schrödingers Cat is Animal Family or a Family Animal.......:geek:
Oh and by the way when does he arrive ? .........the one who really cares, about this BS posted here :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Have a nice weekend yer all, abrazo !
Ohh and by the way
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: jI11jaCksjAkk

Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020
Well, I´ve been reading several pages about family definitions, and I will say this:
Different people have different definitions of what a family is, either blood related or family of choice, so disagree all you want, but always respect other peoples definitions of family even if you dont agree with them.

Here´s some food for thought:

Evelyn Beatrice Hall (28 September 1868 – 13 April 1956), who wrote under the pseudonym S[tephen] G. Tallentyre, was an English writer best known for her biography of Voltaire entitled The Life of Voltaire, first published in 1903. She also wrote The Friends of Voltaire, which she completed in 1906.

In The Friends of Voltaire, Hall wrote: "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" as an illustration of Voltaire's beliefs. This quotation – which is sometimes misattributed to Voltaire himself – is often cited to describe the principle of freedom of speech.

Freedom of speech is a principle that supports the freedom of an individual or a community to articulate their opinions and ideas without fear of retaliation, censorship, or legal sanction. The right to freedom of expression has been recognised as a human right in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and international human rights law by the United Nations.

So, lets agree to disagree, and move on.

The update is almost here, let use the remaining time in peace shall we?

Last edited:

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Well, I´ve been reading several pages about family definitions, and I will say this:
Different people have different definitions of what a family is, either blood related or family of choice, so disagree all you want, but always respect other peoples definitions of family even if you dont agree with it.

Here´s some food for thought:

Evelyn Beatrice Hall (28 September 1868 – 13 April 1956), who wrote under the pseudonym S[tephen] G. Tallentyre, was an English writer best known for her biography of Voltaire entitled The Life of Voltaire, first published in 1903. She also wrote The Friends of Voltaire, which she completed in 1906.

In The Friends of Voltaire, Hall wrote: "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" as an illustration of Voltaire's beliefs. This quotation – which is sometimes misattributed to Voltaire himself – is often cited to describe the principle of freedom of speech.

Freedom of speech is a principle that supports the freedom of an individual or a community to articulate their opinions and ideas without fear of retaliation, censorship, or legal sanction. The right to freedom of expression has been recognised as a human right in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and international human rights law by the United Nations.

So, lets agree to disagree, and move on.

The update is almost here, let use the remaining time in peace shall we?
Or you can go by the wisdom of Abraham Lincoln, who famously said "Don't feed the troll."

4.00 star(s) 116 Votes