NagyEmber65

Oct 7, 2019
Thanks for your feedback.
MC will get his hair done in
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He will also have a wardrobe upgrade with every update for a while.
He looks older than normal for a 21-year guy, but you should see some of my pics at 21 :ROFLMAO:. I looked much older than he did. Thankfully, he's not going bald like me ;).

As I mentioned before, I wanted to make him look older than usual, so that the MILFs don't feel so much like they're dating a boy, but that they're dating a man.
Girls know how old he is and don't mind that he looks older, but a 44-year-old woman like Norah wouldn't even look at him twice if MC looked like Justin Bieber did at 21 (or any other Justin Biener age if I have a say in the matter :KEK:).
When I was 19 I had a 40+ year old married woman chase after me, basically because I looked young but was physically well developed. There are more older women out there who are into getting plowed by younger cock than you seem to realize. And she was legitimately hot as well, not some old hag.

Reactions: Trope95

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
My hard drive crashed and need to start over. Does the current version start from the beginning or do I need to redownload Part 1 as well?
You can start from part 2 or current version but you will have to answer a lot of questions if you don't have the save at end of 12 or replay 1-12 - 13 starts chapter 2 ,don't forget patch if you had been using it

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Knock! Knock!
Well well well, look what the perverted cat dragged in!!!

Welcome back Buddy, you've been missed! :love:

I guess you are playing the free version, so I can't see how I'm milking you.

I gifted you ~2h of gameplay without asking anything in return. Your definition of milking and mine is different.

I accept your hate, but I won't ever accept anyone calling me a milker.
Never become a farmer my friend ;)

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
When you start the game (only the ones confirmed), Emma* (Sister), Daphne* (Cousin), Erika* (Cousin), Scarlett* (Daphne's BFF) Simone* (MC's BFF's sister), Kim, Lisa, Debbie (Students).
The ones with * aren't virgins anymore
I like the assumption in ISpoiler there. You could have gone with something that said "depending on choices made" but no, who is going to have gotten far enough and passed those up?!

Thanks for the update Trope95, I was going to start a new game today, but that can wait and I'll see if I have to return to have a go at you later...

• Red Heart

Bulvark

Mar 16, 2022
Ok... just one thing I noticed during the night event in the DnD game (unless I fucked up somehow) Daphne does the roles for Beagan (Scalet's DnD character) to see if it got pregnant during the sex scene however, she did not do the roll on Pia (Daphne's Character) after Pia took a truck load.

Other than that, I am not going to complain, I enjoyed the update. I just hope we get more Eva and Amanda in the next one.

kMimster

Jul 19, 2022
This new update is shit, role-playing game in the game has that been done already in some other games. But this game was ruined by that for me, it would be deferent if whole game was all about that or if they all transfer instead role play. What the let down copying others tctctc. :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: Trope95 and MixQQ

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
This new update is shit, role-playing game in the game has that been done already in some other games. But this game was ruined by that for me, it would be deferent if whole game was all about that or if they all transfer instead role play. What the let down copying others tctctc. :rolleyes:
One single update that has content you don't like has ruined the entire game for you? Well aren't you a delicate little flower.

4.00 star(s) 116 Votes