Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
You can start from part 2 or current version but you will have to answer a lot of questions if you don't have the save at end of 12 or replay 1-12 - 13 starts chapter 2 ,don't forget patch if you had been using it
Nah, I'll start it over. It's been long enough that I kinda lost the flow of it. It'll be good to seduce everyone all over again. Thanks for the head's up.

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
This new update is shit, role-playing game in the game has that been done already in some other games. But this game was ruined by that for me, it would be deferent if whole game was all about that or if they all transfer instead role play. What the let down copying others tctctc. :rolleyes:
What a strange complaint... sometimes I think some of you are waiting for one little bad scene to whine about later... I wish I could understand your logic:FacePalm:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
What a strange complaint... sometimes I think some of you are waiting for one little bad scene to whine about later... I wish I could understand your logic:FacePalm:
I kind of get his point. It was not enough to make me quit this AVN but I did find it rather boring and made me click the mouse fast to get through it.

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Do I download first the season 1?
If you want to know what is the story about, yes, it's recommended.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Trope95 you evil, evil, EVIL man!!!!!

YOU CAN'T STOP IT LIKE THAT WITH THE PERFECT VIEW!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

P.S.: Honestly, as someone who play D&D for like 20 years, I loved how you incorporated the MC's questions about it since he's new to the game.

Half-Devil Erika did something to me and I hope in your next game you'll have someone like that too because.... HOLY MOTHER OF TITS AND D&D!!!:love::love::love:

P.S.2: REDHEAD MARTHA!!!!!!!!!!!:love::love::love:
:devilish: (This can be me, or Aelia)
I've played D&D and other titles for 30 years. I didn't want to stick to the rules, but convey the feeling of your first game, when you only half-understand what is happening. My wife and stepson think it came out nicely.
Forget about another Tiefling in the next game. Those horns and tail were so hard to pose...
Not Martha, but Marzia :ROFLMAO:

When I was 19 I had a 40+ year old married woman chase after me, basically because I looked young but was physically well developed. There are more older women out there who are into getting plowed by younger cock than you seem to realize. And she was legitimately hot as well, not some old hag.
Plowed yes. A real romantic relationship? She should be the exception.

i see "going on vacation" plague what haunted every VN is now ended, only to be replaced with "D&D session" epidemic
i hope vaccine to this menace will be found soon
Going on vacation? I don't know what you are talking about.
The D&D session was announced 20 updates ago.

Daphne: "For once you've resolved it without having to kill anyone."

As my group's DM, I felt that in my bones. Goddamn murderhobos. :HideThePain:
My players (wife and stepson included) act the same. "If I have a sword, it's a good tool to solve any problem". My stepson's advice when his girlfriend joined the group and was buying gear for her character "Focus on good armor and weapon. With that you will win enough money for the rest".

Ok... just one thing I noticed during the night event in the DnD game (unless I fucked up somehow) Daphne does the roles for Beagan (Scalet's DnD character) to see if it got pregnant during the sex scene however, she did not do the roll on Pia (Daphne's Character) after Pia took a truck load.

Other than that, I am not going to complain, I enjoyed the update. I just hope we get more Eva and Amanda in the next one.
She rolls, but doesn't announce the result. She shouldn't have announced Beagan's either, but she came with the Half-Fairelf word and you know Daphne, if she thinks something clever (or something she thinks is clever), she should say it.

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
This new update is shit, role-playing game in the game has that been done already in some other games. But this game was ruined by that for me, it would be deferent if whole game was all about that or if they all transfer instead role play. What the let down copying others tctctc. :rolleyes:
I should apologize to the players' community and especially the devs' community (whose games I don't play) for copying them.
Yes, my characters play D&D. Sorry to all the devs who made it previously and I'm not aware of.
Yes, my characters talk and eat. Sorry because it was made left and right.
Yes, my characters fuck. Sorry for it. It's so cliche...

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I should apologize to the players' community and especially the devs' community (whose games I don't play) for copying them.
Yes, my characters play D&D. Sorry to all the devs who made it previously and I'm not aware of.
But you have the only Yeti in AVNs. :)

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
D&D exists everywhere besides avn, we all have them, damn it, what does "copy from other developers" have to do with it?

Besides <My Dorm> they were in other games I played, they always come when needed for variety... as if, one Trope is copying? don't pay attention to them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: txe320 and Trope95

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
Well, the guy who complained does a lot of things billions of people did before him and i doubt he feels sorry for that.
(sleeping, shitting, eating, drinking, breathing, not thinking but complaining)
It is his right but it is my right to ignore him.

• Red Heart
Reactions: txe320 and Trope95

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
amazing update loved it :love: :love: :D:D:HideThePain::HideThePain::coffee::coffee::BootyTime::BootyTime:
Thanks!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After this image there is a transition error. You can briefly see a grey screen with numbers/letters on top.

View attachment 4056028
I just found it.
In c20.rpy when it says "scene c20s001_090a with pixellate" it should say "scene c20s001_090aa with pixellate"
Thanks for the heads up! It will be solved in the next update

Nadira

Jun 29, 2024
I just found it.
In c20.rpy when it says "scene c20s001_090a with pixellate" it should say "scene c20s001_090aa with pixellate"
Thanks for the heads up! It will be solved in the next update
What line number?

EDIT:

Never mind found it.

1726908081786.png

If anybody wants to fix that small bug themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: AceTrainerRusty
4.00 star(s) 116 Votes