maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
I would never call a troll someone who expresses his point of view politely like you did.
But we can disagree about the meaninglessness of it.
I knew this update, not focusing on the "real world" part of the story, would be controversial, but it was needed.
Why?
Because Maddie needed the last push in her domination paths to change it, so she needed to interact with the girls more than she did during the birthday party. And we needed to see it.
Because normalizing toplessness (outside the pool) is important for future family dynamics.
Because we can see a side (her slutty characters and why are they like that) of Erika/Daphne/Emma/Scarlett without doing a flashback.
Because we met Farmer #3's son and Thiel (and Alba). Important characters in the next game.
Because we can see (through Maddie's reaction when she discovers what the dragon was carrying) how Solomon's issue some hours ago affected everyone.
Because their slutty behavior in the game is what makes the three girls go to the MC's room.

Your opinion matters as much as any other player (free or paying). A free player is a potential future supporter. A supporter is a potential pissed-off player who can become a free player when he considers it right.
What is fun about paying/free players is that not one paying players have complained (some have said it was not the same, it lacked the emotional charge of other updates, etc.) at the level of rudeness shown by some players.
And no one of them, who are paying, has ever uttered the word "milker".

About effort, the average reader spends ~2h playing this update. The creator spent 380+ hours doing it. The creator is the first one with an interest in not wasting his effort.
An amazing post, truly. It shows to me that you are still following a clear vision, even if someone like myself might miss it. I can respect it purely based on that principle. And honestly I probably will have to replay the scene and see if this new insight makes me appreciate it more.

Keep up the great attitude and best of luck with the project!

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
And no "the character on the DnD sheets looks AI ? I'm not really sure 100% But I would have assumed some people would complain about it (because lots of people complains about AI).
The designs (the previous ones and the definitive ones) were shown a long time ago, I never hid they were made with AI. I needed a specific style that I couldn't get through Daz for only two stills. So I didn't expect too much complaining about it. If the DnD game had been made with AI, I would barricade my door because players could have been, rightfully, pissed off.

Ok, I know the name of the NTR company, I was scared that something "bad" had happened since then...
But why do some call the last picture a cliffhanger? :unsure:
Sorry, I'm "old" and my understanding is slow...:ROFLMAO:
1. the three girls are waiting for MC to have sex together... There is nothing wrong with that
2. the three girls wanted to have fun without MC... There's nothing wrong with that
3. If option 2, then the only question is why in MC's room?
4. Who really cares if girls eat each other?

If my logic is wrong, please correct me so I can get the full picture...
No, NTR as a kink NEVER will happen in a game made by me.
The correct option is (1). The "evilness" is that I didn't spend three more weeks to develop that scene

I heard from someone MC is cool-ass, is it true?
That's why he needs a big harem, so the girls can warm him :ROFLMAO:
Talking seriously, it's a player's perspective thing (and where in the game the player is).
For some players who only played the first 2 chapters, he's weak
For other players, he's bad-ass.
For another group, he's a "wet nuddle".
For everyone, he looks old.

You should play and build your opinion about him.

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I heard from someone MC is cool-ass, is it true?
He's... something.

Not a bad kid, that's for sure. Some may say he "Tries too hard", but, the fact that (my version of him) can't say No to any of the many women that throws themselves at him... says that "trying too hard" is working for him.

YMMV

Seriously: This game allows you to play a nice guy. That I can recall, there's no options to play a "Bad" guy. The "worst" you can do is say "No" to as many Love Interests as you want. I chose to never say No, some here only say Yes to one, others say No to a certain group, others to another...

One thing remains constant, the MC never cheats and only uses some light white lies. The focus of this game is an Harem. Incest is optional. The list goes on, there's really a lot of options on this. Just not an option to be an asshole MC, cheater, blackmailer, rapist, etc...

Since I have no clue what you consider "cool-ass" (or even what that even is) all I can say is: FAFO

Peace :)

Znar26

Jul 8, 2024
Such an incredibly sweet scene from some time ago. Me being one, I wonder what percentage of VN audiences enjoy well written content where an LI branch really connects with the viewer? Good VN. Not a criticism, but when you have so many potential LIs it is difficult to run a romantic branch on one from episode to episode. Hope everyone is doing well.

1726915265870.png

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Such an incredibly sweet scene from some time ago. Me being one, I wonder what percentage of VN audiences enjoy well written content where an LI branch really connects with the viewer? Good VN. Not a criticism, but when you have so many potential LIs it is difficult to run a romantic branch on one from episode to episode. Hope everyone is doing well.

View attachment 4056427
What are you talking about? Every girls path is romantic, some of them have had opportunities for more explicit romantic scenes that others, the only real exceptions are the girls that aren't our girlfriends yet.

Like, how could anyone be on Daphne, Emma, Erika, and Scarlett's paths and not see how this game is drowning in romance. Not that the others don't have lots of romance too, but the scenes with those girls really stand out.

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Okay, I'm finished with the update, and my thoughts will be in spoilers just in case:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the in-depth analysis!

To me, the best scenes in the update are:
1.- Kiara's handholding walk.
2.- Maddie's (femdom/maledom paths) at her home.
3.- The real-world conversations while playing DnD.
Why? Because they happen in the real world.

The MC commits one of the usual mistakes for a newbie D&D player. He behaves as his real self would do. But Aelia has nothing to do with Erika, or Beagan with Scarlett, so the emotional charge isn't the same. The player interacts with girls who have "his girls'" looks (more or less), but they aren't really "his girls". They are different people with a different personality. Best exemplified by Beagan's (Scarlett's) behavior and the dynamics between Aelia (Erika) and Paula (Emma).

I've been a D&D nerd for more than three decades, so going deeply about mechanics and rules was a temptation. A temptation that lasted one or two seconds. Not everyone would appreciate it, it would drag the update, and it would be boring for non-D&D players. So I thought the best I could do was to convey the feeling of a newbie player discovering what this D&D thing is.

The game was fun to do and it was needed for the reasons exposed in a previous post that affect the wider game.

Light things with a single fireplace and a candle isn't the best scenario. Even trying to simulate the fire movement was a pain in the ass. The result, to me, is correct for the setting, although some details are lost.

The girls interacting or not among them was defined in the first Truth or Dare game by your choice, so yes, it's been written just for you (or players who made that choice). Players who took another choice, blocking lesbian content, would see a slightly different scene.

Why the "cliffhanger" (I prefer "teaser") is there? Because, to do a meaningful scene, I need time. It's been almost three weeks since I released the update and that scene isn't finished (that scene by itself would be the 8th out of 25 updates in render count. And it isn't finished yet!). Also, if the foursome took place in the same update as the threesome, especially at the end of the update, it would mean the threesome (or Pia, or Beagan's) scene wouldn't be as appreciated.

About how to call me, whatever you want except "milker" :ROFLMAO:
Seriously, I don't care. In Spanish, it would be Trope (because of how syllables work). In English, Trop makes more sense to me. I even made this sticker for Discord.
BlameTrop2.png

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
You're lucky you didn't see the comments in another harem game, how haters write meaningless comments after every update... View attachment 4055584
Which game?
When I was 19 I had a 40+ year old married woman chase after me, basically because I looked young but was physically well developed. There are more older women out there who are into getting plowed by younger cock than you seem to realize. And she was legitimately hot as well, not some old hag.
When I was 17, I moved in with a 32 year old woman.
i see "going on vacation" plague what haunted every VN is now ended, only to be replaced with "D&D session" epidemic
i hope vaccine to this menace will be found soon
WTF are you talking about? Was this actually a coherent thought in your head before you wrote it?
This new update is shit, role-playing game in the game has that been done already in some other games. But this game was ruined by that for me, it would be deferent if whole game was all about that or if they all transfer instead role play. What the let down copying others tctctc. :rolleyes:
I really don't understand these complaints about 'a game within a game.' I mean honestly when I first started playing through this update, it did throw me off a little and I am an ex-DnD player. But once I got further, I really got into it. I loved it. So what if it's already been done in other games, pretty much every dev out there has something in their game that was done before.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022

The MC commits one of the usual mistakes for a newbie D&D player. He behaves as his real self would do. But Aelia has nothing to do with Erika, or Beagan with Scarlett, so the emotional charge isn't the same. The player interacts with girls who have "his girls'" looks (more or less), but they aren't really "his girls". They are different people with a different personality. Best exemplified by Beagan's (Scarlett's) behavior and the dynamics between Aelia (Erika) and Paula (Emma).

I've been a D&D nerd for more than three decades, so going deeply about mechanics and rules was a temptation. A temptation that lasted one or two seconds. Not everyone would appreciate it, it would drag the update, and it would be boring for non-D&D players. So I thought the best I could do was to convey the feeling of a newbie player discovering what this D&D thing is.

The game was fun to do and it was needed for the reasons exposed in a previous post that affect the wider game.

Light things with a single fireplace and a candle isn't the best scenario. Even trying to simulate the fire movement was a pain in the ass. The result, to me, is correct for the setting, although some details are lost.

The girls interacting or not among them was defined in the first Truth or Dare game by your choice, so yes, it's been written just for you (or players who made that choice). Players who took another choice, blocking lesbian content, would see a slightly different scene.

Why the "cliffhanger" (I prefer "teaser") is there? Because, to do a meaningful scene, I need time. It's been almost three weeks since I released the update and that scene isn't finished (that scene by itself would be the 8th out of 25 updates in render count. And it isn't finished yet!). Also, if the foursome took place in the same update as the threesome, especially at the end of the update, it would mean the threesome (or Pia, or Beagan's) scene wouldn't be as appreciated.

Seriously, I don't care. In Spanish, it would be Trope (because of how syllables work). In English, Trop makes more sense to me. I even made this sticker for Discord.
View attachment 4056455
Remember what Trop means in French.

Trope is the best option, even if it leads to some very unfavorable words in Portuguese (not sure if they also exist in Castellano).

Anyway, I prefer calling you Bro, but I can go with Trope (under protest).

Peace :D

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

View attachment 4056427
Thanks!
This game taught me that I was overambitious with the number of LIs. I would like to spend every time with every girl in every update, but it's literally impossible if I want that time to be meaningful and not only a checkbox.
The next game will be focused on a smaller cast.

What are you talking about? Every girls path is romantic, some of them have had opportunities for more explicit romantic scenes that others, the only real exceptions are the girls that aren't our girlfriends yet.

Like, how could anyone be on Daphne, Emma, Erika, and Scarlett's paths and not see how this game is drowning in romance. Not that the others don't have lots of romance too, but the scenes with those girls really stand out.
I think he means that someone like Alexia, for example, isn't there in every update, so the update she doesn't show up is like you are not dating her.

Thanks for the reply... So what you mentioned earlier about having group scenes is starting now... The game will get hotter when they are all done... :love:
We had before 0.20:
* Eileen+Alexia
* Daphne+Scarlett
* Norah+Erika
* Emma+Martha

Group sex scenes will increase their presence, but won't be the focus of the game (monogamous players would kill me). And there are still some girls to have their scenes to get into the harem.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024

View attachment 4056455
Yeah, definitely a teaser rather than a cliffhanger. And the girls all look great in that last image, too! I also agree with the rest of what you say about it. It would have been a great ending to the episode, but I agree it would take away from the previous scenes somewhat. I'm even more looking forward to it now if it's going to be such a big scene!

"Trope" works in English too, but I'll go with "Trop" as per your sticker. "Trope" did feel a little weird to me because it makes me think of it in the "TV Tropes" way.

I hadn't seen the Maddie scenes as I wasn't on a blackmail path. I went through to check them out in the gallery (which I forgot to give props for, by the way, and I can't remember if there was going to be a gallery for S1?). When I viewed the scenes in the gallery, anytime Zeus "spoke", I got an exception error ("sayer Zeu is not defined"). I'm not sure if that's just in the gallery, just on my side, or what, but I'm flagging it just in case.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95
4.00 star(s) 116 Votes