Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
1.- Kiara's handholding walk.
You are absolutely right about that! I like all the girls in this game (Norah the best) but right now this girl really needed this moment the most... Her mind is a mess emotionally, and these moments are what make her feel that someone else's love is important. .. (y)

We had before 0.20:
* Eileen+Alexia
* Daphne+Scarlett
* Norah+Erika
* Emma+Martha
Yes, I saw them all, they are M/F/F.... Actually, I meant the M/F/F/F scenes in my previous comment...

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Yeah, definitely a teaser rather than a cliffhanger. And the girls all look great in that last image, too! I also agree with the rest of what you say about it. It would have been a great ending to the episode, but I agree it would take away from the previous scenes somewhat. I'm even more looking forward to it now if it's going to be such a big scene!

"Trope" works in English too, but I'll go with "Trop" as per your sticker. "Trope" did feel a little weird to me because it makes me think of it in the "TV Tropes" way.

I hadn't seen the Maddie scenes as I wasn't on a blackmail path. I went through to check them out in the gallery (which I forgot to give props for, by the way, and I can't remember if there was going to be a gallery for S1?). When I viewed the scenes in the gallery, anytime Zeus "spoke", I got an exception error ("sayer Zeu is not defined"). I'm not sure if that's just in the gallery, just on my side, or what, but I'm flagging it just in case.
That's why in English I went for Trop instead of Trope. Too cliche :ROFLMAO: . And that's also why the developer of "My Residence" is called Clichecita Games.

There will be a gallery for Season 1, but I should move Season 1 to the Season 2 interface to do it. I want to do the same I did for the Season 2 gallery, so you can play every girl's scene changing your choices.

Here's a hotfix for Zeus and the gallery. Merge and overwrite your game folder

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
I really like the new update. For the atmosphere. For humor. And for the links. Some great references. I like them very much. It's a bit like charades.

Maddie with a tiger as companion. Great idea. Now Zeus (Jupiter) can do more. Maybe Maddie will become the next Leda? Who knows? There are many personalities in she.
The number of ears and tail enthusiasts is increasing. Cool.
"Dragoness in heat" has become my favorite new saying. Even though it is a bit associated with Shrek.
And I think I'm going to start liking fairies. They shine nicely. :ROFLMAO: Cute Tinkerbell. A half-elfairy? Super!
Finally, angel and devil. Very sexy. And a little dangerous. You can get into horns during a blowjob. And "A Trick of the Tail"? Not bad.

The figures are a bit overkill with their weapons. The bow is the right size, but the hammer and sword are too big. The girls are rather petite and it looks a bit bad. The hammer was still on his shoulder, but swinging that sword was another matter. It takes a big man and both hands to do it. It is used in combat without a shield and is used against spearmen and halberdiers.
At one point, Aunt Betty talks about having four nieces. Does she know the truth about Scarlett?
Yes I know. I'm nitpicking. It's just a game. In the game. ;)

Last edited:

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
This new update is shit, role-playing game in the game has that been done already in some other games. But this game was ruined by that for me, it would be deferent if whole game was all about that or if they all transfer instead role play. What the let down copying others tctctc. :rolleyes:
DXk3.gif

Reactions: Trope95

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
AI? No! They were made by Emma. Just like the Zeus paintings were made by Maddie.

Please don't bring that AI thing here... :(

Peace :(

/s
Funny because the dev admit it like 10 post after yours.

Btw I have no issue with the use of AI just for a few pictures on the DnD sheets.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
sorry but devs lost the plot.when he started this game it was so full of promise a bit like sisterly lust . but now he,s all over the place, ie clones now d&d stretching out girl pool parties virtually no family sex anymore just going off into nonsense tangents.
It is ok, it is your opinion, I don't think he lost the plot, first of all the game is called My Dorm, and evolves around what happens in said Dorm and the characters Involved, events etc etc.
As for the Clones, they are part of the plot, and the story, from the get go the premise never was exclusive family sex, yes it is part of it and it is optional (you need a 3rd party patch to activate).
I get that you want all the time action with Mom, Aunt, Sisters, cousins, Grandma, grandaunt.
which will hapen eventually just it isn't the main focus.
My opinion is that you maybe made up a wrong idea of the game.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
sorry but devs lost the plot.when he started this game it was so full of promise a bit like sisterly lust . but now he,s all over the place, ie clones now d&d stretching out girl pool parties virtually no family sex anymore just going off into nonsense tangents.
Because Sisterly Lust never lost the plot. Literally the only harem game I ever preferred the individual routes on. Get to the end of the harem route and every single LIs entire personality is entirely replaced with a terminal sex addiction.
This game everyone's personality has grown but nobody's been brutally subverted or changed. The characters are mostly believable within the realms of a harem game, the plot doesn't detract from the character development, the scenes are fun. Sounds like a personal problem and not a game problem.

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I really like the new update. For the atmosphere. For humor. And for the links. Some great references. I like them very much. It's a bit like charades.

Maddie with a tiger as companion. Great idea. Now Zeus (Jupiter) can do more. Maybe Maddie will become the next Leda? Who knows? There are many personalities in she.
The number of ears and tail enthusiasts is increasing. Cool.
"Dragoness in heat" has become my favorite new saying. Even though it is a bit associated with Shrek.
And I think I'm going to start liking fairies. They shine nicely. :ROFLMAO: Cute Tinkerbell. A half-elfairy? Super!
Finelly, angel and devil. Very sexy. And a little dangerous. You can get into horns during a blowjob. And "A Trick of the Tail"? Not bad.

The figures are a bit overkill with their weapons. The bow is the right size, but the hammer and sword are too big. The girls are rather petite and it looks a bit bad. The hammer was still on his shoulder, but swinging that sword was another matter. It takes a big man and both hands to do it. It is used in combat without a shield and is used against spearmen and halberdiers.
At one point, Aunt Betty talks about having four nieces. Does she know the truth about Scarlett?
Yes I know. I'm nitpicking. It's just a game. In the game. ;)
The good thing about writing the D&D game is that "it wasn't me" writing the story, but Daphne (with Scarlett's help). I would never use something as blunt as BDSM or AVN! (I already used NTR and GILF :ROFLMAO: , so someone could say I'm copying myself)

As always, there are some references to pop culture in the game: Shrek, Casablanca...

Those horns and tail were a nightmare to pose. I was scared of Aelia breaking her neck!

About the weapons, remember that we see how the MC imagines them (the girls, their outfits, and their weapons) and he isn't an expert on them. Paula's (Emma) sword and Pia's (Daphne) hammer are definitely too big.

Betty says the "four nieces" sentence was on purpose. Scarlett has been living with the family for some days (in the same house as Betty) and they have interacted a lot. It's her way of saying Scarlett is family to her... But not Maddie (yet). She doesn't know about the DNA tests.

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Wait. I will look for the plot in my drawers. I'll inform you if I find it out. If I can't find it, you can unsubscribe from my Patreon and Subscribestar... oh, wait...

No family sex? Meemaw was in 0.18. Martha and Emma in 0.16. Daphne, 0.15. Norah and Erika, 0.14. So yes. No (blood)family sex in 0.17, 0.19, and 0.20. 3 out of the last seven updates haven't had family sex. You should check your memory. There's a gallery function for that, now.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Wait. I will look for the plot in my drawers. I'll inform you if I find it out. If I can't find it, you can unsubscribe from my Patreon and Subscribestar... oh, wait...

No family sex? Meemaw was in 0.18. Martha and Emma in 0.16. Daphne, 0.15. Norah and Erika, 0.14. So yes. No (blood)family sex in 0.17, 0.19, and 0.20. 3 out of the last seven updates haven't had family sex. You should check your memory. There's a gallery function for that, now.
hard to please everyone .. but you know that already :unsure:

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Because Sisterly Lust never lost the plot. Literally the only harem game I ever preferred the individual routes on. Get to the end of the harem route and every single LIs entire personality is entirely replaced with a terminal sex addiction.
This game everyone's personality has grown but nobody's been brutally subverted or changed. The characters are mostly believable within the realms of a harem game, the plot doesn't detract from the character development, the scenes are fun. Sounds like a personal problem and not a game problem.
As much as I loved Sisterly Lust (the first AVN I played), I wanted to do a different thing from that game (and every game I played). The girls' stories mostly ended the moment you romanced all of them. And then it became a fuckfest. Don't get me wrong. I loved that game, but every game has its issues (My Dorm included)
With a big cast like My Dorm's, it would mean almost a checkbox list. "Erika-Done", "Norah-Done", "Emma-lacks anal", etc.
I prefer, as you say, to evolve the girls' (and MC's) personalities without changing them upside down. At the end of the game, I want to have a evolved but still recognizable Daphne.

Ravenquartz

Nov 1, 2022
I feel like it's some kind of filler episode, like the "Fly" episode of Breaking Bad. Just people being goofy without involving any major plot. Leaving DNA also has an episode where most of the scenes are basically just Rockford's colleagues hanging out in a bar.

???????????

Jun 12, 2018
It was a good update but it was a bit annoying having to make all the import saves for season 3 because I kept skipping past the end screen. I had a lot of solo saves So Would have liked if maybe it stopped skipping when I got to the end screen so I could make a save for season 3. Also would have liked to get the dnd lewds with the other girls if I turned down Scarlett fairy.

4.00 star(s) 116 Votes