TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Harem AVN. To be able to pull off a harem you need to be the most Chad-iest of all Chads! Why would a Chad let himself be a bottom ?
Because not all submissive men are bottoms... A bottom is a person who takes dick letting a woman be dominant doesn't mean you're going to let her fuck you... Subs have boundaries and no gos and being into a woman being domineering doesn't mean you have to let her peg you, or that the woman has any interest in doing that either....

I swear to god sometimes you folks make me crazy, I'm not even into bdsm, but I at least like look into something before running off at the mouth...

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Because not all submissive men are bottoms... A bottom is a dude who takes dick letting a woman be dominant doesn't mean you're going to let her fuck you... Subs have boundaries and no gos and being into a woman being domineering doesn't mean you have to let her peg you, or that the woman has any interest in doing that either....

I swear to god sometimes you folks make me crazy, I'm not even into bdsm, but I at least like look into something before running off at the mouth...
Strictly speaking, bottoms are simply anyone of any gender who is on the receiving side of penetration by their partner of any given gender.

Like women who date men are traditionally bottoms by default. Men who date women are traditionally tops by default. Of course there are people of all genders and sexualities who are both bottoms and tops, like women who like getting fucked by their boyfriends but who also like to peg them. And of course the inverse of that; men who like fucking their boyfriends but who also like to get pegged them. Same holds true for couple of the same gender too.

Being a Dom or Sub are completely different and separate from being a Top or Bottom.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Strictly speaking, bottoms are simply anyone of any gender who is on the receiving side of penetration by their partner of any given gender.

Like women who date men are traditionally bottoms by default. Men who date women are traditionally tops by default. Of course there are people of all genders and sexualities who are both bottoms and tops, like women who like getting fucked by their boyfriends but who also like to peg them. And of course the inverse of that; men who like fucking their boyfriends but who also like to get pegged them. Same holds true for couple of the same gender too.

Being a Dom or Sub are completely different and separate from being a Top or Bottom.
True and I edited mine, I went dude cause the person I'd responded to had also assumed dude.

Personally I think a giant avn style harem master would most likely be a switch, but I'm probably biased.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
True and I edited mine, I went dude cause the person I'd responded to had also assumed dude.

Personally I think a giant avn style harem master would most likely be a switch, but I'm probably biased.
In my totally unbiased opinion a giant avn style harem master would not only be a switch, but bisexual. What do you mean I have to restrict myself to only one gender?!! What is this, a monogamy game?!

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I feel like it's some kind of filler episode, like the "Fly" episode of Breaking Bad. Just people being goofy without involving any major plot. Leaving DNA also has an episode where most of the scenes are basically just Rockford's colleagues hanging out in a bar.
The major plot points are the conversations in the real world during the game, Maddie's at her home (for those not on path with her or on the blackmail-domination paths), and, especially, Kiara (for those on her path).

It was a good update but it was a bit annoying having to make all the import saves for season 3 because I kept skipping past the end screen. I had a lot of solo saves So Would have liked if maybe it stopped skipping when I got to the end screen so I could make a save for season 3. Also would have liked to get the dnd lewds with the other girls if I turned down Scarlett fairy.
If you have saves from the end of 0.19 don't do it. For Season 3, I want to make the saves "loadable from the end of 0.19" instead of "importable from the end of 0.20".

Tell me. Are there any new scenes with mom? :unsure:
Not in the last update.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
View attachment 4056977
why is the text like this, i installed the patch so i can only assume it's causing it
Read the beginning of Trop's Post
The update is here! 0.20.1 Season 2 Chapter 8
Possible glitch (it looks solved, but perhaps some of you experience it). If the text is unreadable, change your textbox width and height in Settings > Dialogue. Those numbers work well, but change them to your taste. You only need to change them in this update, since it's a new feature.
1726869679250.png
1726869679250.png
If all else fails BlameTrop.png :p :ROFLMAO:

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
One of my problem with femdom in AVNs is that is very often non con, if not borderline rape. Ah i forgot, woman cannot rape men, the guy should be lucky instead of complaining. Also, an awful lot of AVN authors (not here) have seemingly zero own experience with BDSM (regardless of male- or femdom), so their scenes lack even essential parts like safewords or aftercare.

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
One of my problem with femdom in AVNs is that is very often non con, if not borderline rape. Ah i forgot, woman cannot rape men, the guy should be lucky instead of complaining. Also, an awful lot of AVN authors (not here) have seemingly zero own experience with BDSM (regardless of male- or femdom), so their scenes lack even essential parts like safewords or aftercare.
I have zero experience with BDSM. I wanted my characters to have zero experience with BDSM and commit the same mistakes I would commit. I didn't feel comfortable writing it and, once I finished writing the scenes, I discovered the characters weren't enjoying it. They are the only lewd scenes (in over 60 scenes) where no one laughs. It wasn't done on purpose, but showed me that I (or the characters) wasn't done for this.
That's one of the main reasons I ended it.

It really is aggravating to post something only to see that Trop out of nowhere comes and posts 1 second before you... :HideThePain: :ROFLMAO:

Then enjoy your Coffee at the Bar ;)
Back home :D

4.00 star(s) 116 Votes