TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
One of my problem with femdom in AVNs is that is very often non con, if not borderline rape. Ah i forgot, woman cannot rape men, the guy should be lucky instead of complaining. Also, an awful lot of AVN authors (not here) have seemingly zero own experience with BDSM (regardless of male- or femdom), so their scenes lack even essential parts like safewords or aftercare.
Men can definitely be raped. Personally I'm I guess free use with regards to my partner, unless I object in the moment, she's free to do whatever whenever with me. By virtue of these being AVNs rather than real life, I already go in with the assumption that the women are MC's partners so if they get frisky without explicit permission, it's personally covered already by my own personal foibles.

Irl I'd freak the fuck out though, cause you only get to touch me if I already like you enough to want to touch you back.

One of the most uncomfortable moments in my life was at a strip club when one of the girls came and just plopped herself in my lap to get our table's drink orders. The whole time my brain was like "I DON'T KNOW YOU!!!!"

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
Men can definitely be raped. Personally I'm I guess free use with regards to my partner, unless I object in the moment, she's free to do whatever whenever with me. By virtue of these being AVNs rather than real life, I already go in with the assumption that the women are MC's partners so if they get frisky without explicit permission, it's personally covered already by my own personal foibles.

Irl I'd freak the fuck out though, cause you only get to touch me if I already like you enough to want to touch you back.

One of the most uncomfortable moments in my life was at a strip club when one of the girls came and just plopped herself in my lap to get our table's drink orders. The whole time my brain was like "I DON'T KNOW YOU!!!!"
That's a nice example of why loving and trusting relationships are great, and why people need to feel secure expressing when they're not comfortable.
Taught my kids early on that consent is crucial, in both directions. Told them not to be afraid to say "I haven't given consent" whenever someone does something they are not okay with. Along with, of course, making sure their potential partners are clear before they ever proceed.
Once a relationship has progressed to a point of familiarity, some of the smaller things, and stuff you have done before don't necessarily need explicit confirmation, but you should definitely ask before doing anything new, and stop the moment your partner says to do so.

It's one of the great things with the relationships the MC is building. He always wants to talk with the women in his life and know how they are feeling and what they're thinking before they do anything. He asks for confirmation and consent regularly, and so do the girls. Getting back to the same point they've been before doesn't need the same level of conversation, and they will commonly communicate and tell each other what they want, and/or what they'd like to do. Even when they're joking around or flirting, there is a tone of "would you like to...?" underlying in many of the talks.
Very refreshing, and a testament to Trop's writing skills.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Trope95 ; Great Update, loved the D&D atmosphere, (I'll cut you some slack because of weapons and stances) and over all the Eileen Kiara part, It was really romantic with all letters, For some reason the scene where MC walks her home brought up in me the maybe becase in the lyrics of said song mentions that they kissed under each street Latern (farola) besides some beautifull memories.
All in all this one was the Update I enjoyed most ! Kudos you nailed it !
abrazo !

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I feel like it's some kind of filler episode, like the "Fly" episode of Breaking Bad. Just people being goofy without involving any major plot. Leaving DNA also has an episode where most of the scenes are basically just Rockford's colleagues hanging out in a bar.
isn't real life kinda like that also .. i mean we all have or do play games at some point .. why not in an awesome game have it :)
i actually thought it was pretty cool (y)

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Why in the new version,I can't see the dialogue?
No matter fullscreen or window.
View attachment 4057087
In previous version,there wa sno such problem.
View attachment 4057090
You should apply what is in this post
Unfortunately, I'm not the owner of the thread anymore and I can't add it to the OP.

Her tiger kinda looks like a stuffed animal.
Remember it's how the MC imagines Jupiter. Add to that the horrible Daz models for felines (I know, tigers aren't felines but felids). Jupiter looked better without the fur addon, but (even) more cartoonish. Fortunately, I won't have to use that model anymore.

Trope95 ; Great Update, loved the D&D atmosphere, (I'll cut you some slack because of weapons and stances) and over all the Eileen Kiara part, It was really romantic with all letters, For some reason the scene where MC walks her home brought up in me the maybe becase in the lyrics of said song mentions that they kissed under each street Latern (farola) besides some beautifull memories.
All in all this one was the Update I enjoyed most ! Kudos you nailed it !
abrazo !
Thanks!
I was thinking about that song when writing the scene!!

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
The major plot points are the conversations in the real world during the game, Maddie's at her home (for those not on path with her or on the blackmail-domination paths), and, especially, Kiara (for those on her path).

If you have saves from the end of 0.19 don't do it. For Season 3, I want to make the saves "loadable from the end of 0.19" instead of "importable from the end of 0.20".

Not in the last update.
Thank you for your reply. (y) ;) :whistle:

Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020
Another great update, I don´t have any negative/dislike to say about it, looking forward for the next one ;)

Oh yeah, I "hate" you (NOT) Trop, for the teaser at the end :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: sagerock820

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Remember it's how the MC imagines Jupiter. Add to that the horrible Daz models for felines (I know, tigers aren't felines but felids). Jupiter looked better without the fur addon, but (even) more cartoonish. Fortunately, I won't have to use that model anymore.
Was definitely more of a humorous observation than a critique, I think it's the matting on the fur.

Last edited:

???????????

Jun 12, 2018
The major plot points are the conversations in the real world during the game, Maddie's at her home (for those not on path with her or on the blackmail-domination paths), and, especially, Kiara (for those on her path).

If you have saves from the end of 0.19 don't do it. For Season 3, I want to make the saves "loadable from the end of 0.19" instead of "importable from the end of 0.20".

Not in the last update.
Oh I just saved when it told me to save. Is that okay

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Agreed with all this except for a technicality - the original comment said "women cannot rape men" (and I think it was said sarcastically, but I'm not sure).

In the UK that would actually be correct, too, as by legal definition, a woman cannot rape a man. The legal definition specifies rape as "when a person intentionally penetrates another's vagina, anus or mouth with a penis, without the other person's consent." How stupid is that wording?

4.00 star(s) 116 Votes