FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Portuguese :KEK:
1076945150154113117.png

If we had fuel for our planes, I'd order a missile strike (we lack the missiles though) on you... and wouldn't even think of using the word "surgical". Wars were fought for less...

But since neither the planes can fly, nor the missiles exist, I'll resort to writing a post full of very harsh innuendos, on a Forum for AVN's in a Thread of a game based on the most hippie concept possible...

FOREVER

WAR :devilish:

Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 4057525

If we had fuel for our planes, I'd order a missile strike (we lack the missiles though) on you... and wouldn't even think of using the word "surgical". Wars were fought for less...

But since neither the planes can fly, nor the missiles exist, I'll resort to writing a post full of very harsh innuendos, on a Forum for AVN's in a Thread of a game based on the most hippie concept possible...

FOREVER

WAR :devilish:
And Olivença will be Portuguese again!

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
OOR

lol.gif

Let me see if I find anything to give you guys a bit of context of why Olivença is a "joke" of sorts.

Recently, a new appointed Defense Minister, decided to fuel that controversy again. For no reason AT ALL. It's a ridiculous idea, with no bearing at all on our excellent relations with Spain. But, that Minister is from a Right (Catholic Right) Party and needs to pander to it's members. The party is almost extinct, it only exists as coalition member of the present Government. They shot themselves on the feet for years with bad decisions and very backwards positions.

Now that "joke" wants to restart a 200 years old subject, he's been the laughing stock of most of the country. Nice way to be the Defense Minister... LOL

Peace :D

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
"Castellano" is the official language, which is taught, in School, or Language academies (it is availed, but the Royal Spanish Academy) which is the institution which regulates the spanish language, Grammar and syntax for Spain and all the spanish speaking countrys.
In US and UK it is called the Neutral spanish which is used in legal, conference, and comercial comunications.
Spanish dialects, are well easy about 50 +( In spain there are alone like 11 or 12 dialects or more Trope shure can provide serious numbers).
For example, Mexicans tend to say to the color brown (color café) which is not used or rarely used by the rest of Spanish speaking countrys, they use (marrón).
Interesting. When I was taught spanish years ago (decades at this point), the class was told that we were learning more formal spanish, as in from Spain, rather than a different dialect, like what they might speak in Mexico or Argentina.
While I was aware that spanish is the fourth most commonly spoken language in the world, and that there are multiple dialects, I didn't know there were that many.
I do remember learning brown hair, or brunette, was pelo marrón o morena. So I guess that would fit.

Thanks for the info.

Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020
Portugal remains a great country, a country who gave new worlds to the world.
Sadly here, as in everywhere, the polititians are a sad bunch of corrupt, incompetent and underqualified people...

10915074_918297234860298_4963606501490268931_o.jpg

Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020
Interesting. When I was taught spanish years ago (decades at this point), the class was told that we were learning more formal spanish, as in from Spain, rather than a different dialect, like what they might speak in Mexico or Argentina.
While I was aware that spanish is the fourth most commonly spoken language in the world, and that there are multiple dialects, I didn't know there were that many.
I do remember learning brown hair, or brunette, was pelo marrón o morena. So I guess that would fit.

Thanks for the info.
There are several differences of spanish around the world, for example, when I hear someone from a country of america latina talking, it sounds more like a singing spanish, in spain is sounds more like angry talking.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
"Castellano" is the official language, which is taught, in School, or Language academies (it is availed, but the Royal Spanish Academy) which is the institution which regulates the spanish language, Grammar and syntax for Spain and all the spanish speaking countrys.
In US and UK it is called the Neutral spanish which is used in legal, conference, and comercial comunications.
Spanish dialects, are well easy about 50 +( In spain there are alone like 11 or 12 dialects or more Trope shure can provide serious numbers).
For example, Mexicans tend to say to the color brown (color café) which is not used or rarely used by the rest of Spanish speaking countrys, they use (marrón).
I've come across a couple of variations here in South and Central America. lol

Reactions: Shadow74

LegoFan

Sep 17, 2020
I'm wondering if you'll add more Martha scenes (like her solo scenes, maybe they can go on another date just like the first version and after a steamy night somewhere outside the house, they can have a steamy scene in the morning.) This is just my suggestion, overall your game is very great, the animations are pretty good but it could be better and not clucking (I know this is your first game and the animation isn't easy to do, but again just anther suggestion.. maybe in other future updates.) IMG_8899.jpeg IMG_8900.jpeg
I know the pictures aren't clear but this is the only way I want to show this. As a said, if there was another Martha content, can the two a scene something similar to this? I mentioned that this happened when they had their date and then you can already tell from the pictures, however the morning part is a bit short and it's mainly about the MC asking if his wants a baby with him. But my point in this is because they didn't have any sex scenes. I may be asking too much and it make sense why they didn't do it here because they did in their house, but if say they went to a hotel or maybe a cabin where they can indulge to some steamy moments from they arrive onward to the night and then morning, some boding between the two because this is a mother-son bond. I'm hoping you add more contents with her or in a future update (not the one your doing next) will be entirely with her. As I said they go on a road trip, maybe go somewhere have some dialog about their future together, maybe on the way find a place to stay and I already explain the rest. Again just a suggestion, I don't know if some other people ever asked you this, I'm just hoping add more of Martha's plot, to me she's an underrated character in this game. I also want to ask because a lot of people and yourself isn't a fan of barbie doll girls? Can you add an option where they can shave their public hair, of course it's a default feature, but again in some of your future updates can you add that option?

Again your game is top notch, the girls are awesome, the graphics and the animations (especially in the second part are getting better) and I wish you all the best!

• Angry
Reactions: xxxavier

Nadira

Jun 29, 2024
Did you... make actual screenshots of your screen?

In any Ren'py game you can just press S to make a screenshot that's saved to your game folder.
You can also use WIN + SHIFT + S to make a screenshot that's saved to the cache that you can paste with CTRL + V.

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
I've come across a couple of variations here in South and Central America. lol
I noticed the upside down exclamation point in the dialogue for the latest update. It's one of the things I always wished english had.
Between the leading punctuation, and that spanish puts the noun first and adjectives after, it always made more sense to me than english.
You simply know what's coming, the tone of the sentence, and what the description is talking about in a more timely fashion. Makes what you're saying clearer, and helps others understand what you're talking about a fair bit easier. At least in my experience.
Dialogue snipet.jpg

Reactions: sagerock820

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyDorm-S2CH8v0.20.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Old Grumpy Wolf
4.00 star(s) 116 Votes