Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
Just to throw in my two cents about it, I thought the D&D game segment was awesome.
It's been years since I last played actual D&D (back when Thac0 was still a thing), and it was great to see your (and the girls) take on it. Loved the homebrew rules, and their way of handling tabletalk. We used to just say "out-of-game" and "back-in" when we wanted to say something that wasn't in character. Or a couple of my players used to use a character voice and drop it when they were speaking out of character.

The sweetness of the Kiara scene was honey glazed hot buns. As always looking forward to what comes next.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I'm wondering if you'll add more Martha scenes (like her solo scenes, maybe they can go on another date just like the first version and after a steamy night somewhere outside the house, they can have a steamy scene in the morning.) This is just my suggestion, overall your game is very great, the animations are pretty good but it could be better and not clucking (I know this is your first game and the animation isn't easy to do, but again just anther suggestion.. maybe in other future updates.)
I know the pictures aren't clear but this is the only way I want to show this. As a said, if there was another Martha content, can the two a scene something similar to this? I mentioned that this happened when they had their date and then you can already tell from the pictures, however the morning part is a bit short and it's mainly about the MC asking if his wants a baby with him. But my point in this is because they didn't have any sex scenes. I may be asking too much and it make sense why they didn't do it here because they did in their house, but if say they went to a hotel or maybe a cabin where they can indulge to some steamy moments from they arrive onward to the night and then morning, some boding between the two because this is a mother-son bond. I'm hoping you add more contents with her or in a future update (not the one your doing next) will be entirely with her. As I said they go on a road trip, maybe go somewhere have some dialog about their future together, maybe on the way find a place to stay and I already explain the rest. Again just a suggestion, I don't know if some other people ever asked you this, I'm just hoping add more of Martha's plot, to me she's an underrated character in this game. I also want to ask because a lot of people and yourself isn't a fan of barbie doll girls? Can you add an option where they can shave their public hair, of course it's a default feature, but again in some of your future updates can you add that option?

Again your game is top notch, the girls are awesome, the graphics and the animations (especially in the second part are getting better) and I wish you all the best!
Don't worry, there will be more Martha scenes. There are a lot of us Martha lovers on here. If Trop didn't give us our regular dose of Martha, there would be a mutiny. :cool:
. 2023-12-05_15-59-56.jpg martha_13.png 2024-05-04_12-51-24.jpg

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Something we'll probably never get, but which I think would be (potentially) very funny is if the college/university sent someone to inspect the dorm because of it being associated with the college/university.

Like imagine if one or more on the new batch of students complain to the college once MC returns and they see how things in the dorm really is, but by the time the inspector is actually sent out that more and more of the new girls have been seduced into the harem

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Something we'll probably never get, but which I think would be (potentially) very funny is if the college/university sent someone to inspect the dorm because of it being associated with the college/university.
Even if they yank our "approved" status, who cares? Martha doesn't need the money anymore, and I doubt we'd lose many of the residents. They're all adults and can choose to live where they please. :shrug:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Even if they yank our "approved" status, who cares? Martha doesn't need the money anymore, and I doubt we'd lose many of the residents. They're all adults and can choose to live where they please. :shrug:
That's all very true, but I still think it would be funny or at least interesting to see the harem and incest from the perspective of someone who isn't family and isn't a potential member of the harem themselves.

Like yea the new girls will have issues with everything, but they're all future harem members, so they're eventually going to fall. Jamal is the only person in the family who isn't a member of the harem, well not counting our father of course.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Trope95 ; Great Update, loved the D&D atmosphere, (I'll cut you some slack because of weapons and stances) and over all the Eileen Kiara part, It was really romantic with all letters, For some reason the scene where MC walks her home brought up in me the maybe becase in the lyrics of said song mentions that they kissed under each street Latern (farola) besides some beautifull memories.
All in all this one was the Update I enjoyed most ! Kudos you nailed it !
abrazo !
Great song, it reminds me of village festivals, with Paquito el Chocolatero.

Olivença is Portugal... LOOOOOOOOOOOL
Fernández Vara, the former president of Extremadura, is from there.

• Haha
Reactions: Ruffuss and xapican

LegoFan

Sep 17, 2020
Don't worry, there will be more Martha scenes. There are a lot of us Martha lovers on here. If Trop didn't give us our regular dose of Martha, there would be a mutiny. :cool:
. View attachment 4058182 View attachment 4058183 View attachment 4058184
They better do more of her. Honestly the only reason why I keep coming back to this game is Martha and Nora, they are in my opinion the hottest MILF's in this game (maybe not my opinion because most of everyone will agree that these two are on of the best in the game, think about it they are middle aged women and yet they are still gorgeous as ever, and they are experienced as well (of course most of the other girls are awesome, but I root for Martha and Nora). It would be a crime if the developers doesn't give her the attention she deserved, so far we only have one scene from her in the second part of the game with Emma and if you look at her gallery, that's the only one for her, there are times you meet her, but that doesn't count as scenes in my eyes. At least give us one big content with her, maybe a mother-son trip away from everyone and continue their rendezvous? (I don't know what is the proper word for this because their bonding isn't exactly a secret, but you can tell me! :ROFLMAO:) They should have a continuation to their first date, it was great but it needs more. Remember their dialog from the first date?

IMG_8910.jpeg IMG_8911.jpeg

This could be a some great additional scenes to her, like I said I suggest they go out of the house and have a road trip and maybe find a cabin to stay in for a while, with that they can explore as many of this "positions" they said on that date! :sneaky:

Last edited:

sipsipsap

Aug 20, 2023
Just playing the latest update. My dorm is cooked in my book. Trop rather wants to render some tangend DnD Game (equally irrelevant content like in other games that make holiday specials) than having a sub/dom relationship with 1 of the 20? girls in the game. No choice for the player.

This creates a weird situation were the game has a maledom tag but it now won't use it anymore. Should it then have it in the first place?

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Just playing the latest update. My dorm is cooked in my book. Trop rather wants to render some tangend DnD Game (equally irrelevant content like in other games that make holiday specials) than having a sub/dom relationship with 1 of the 20? girls in the game. No choice for the player.

This creates a weird situation were the game has a maledom tag but it now won't use it anymore. Should it then have it in the first place?
Sounds like your book sucks.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

That is an incredibly low bar for something to be "cooked". As for the dnd event, relevance is relative. I'd say a good 90% of this game is "irrelevant" in terms of being related to either of the two the main plots i.e the clones and all the events surrounding that, and the running of the Dorm. We don't need to see any of these dates or sex scenes. Oh they're nice and all, and completely unimportant to the story. What's that you say, the dates and sex are important? Weird. If only someone could have seen that coming.

Of course the tag should be used. There's nothing in the rules about game aspects needing to be present in a game until the end from their introduction. I get being disappointed at a kink you enjoy getting removed or toned down, but that shouldn't be game breaking in a situation like this.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
They better do more of her. Honestly the only reason why I keep coming back to this game is Martha and Nora, they are in my opinion the hottest MILF's in this game (maybe not my opinion because most of everyone will agree that these two are on of the best in the game, think about it they are middle aged women and yet they are still gorgeous as ever, and they are experienced as well (of course most of the other girls are awesome, but I root for Martha and Nora). It would be a crime if the developers doesn't give her the attention she deserved, so far we only have one scene from her in the second part of the game with Emma and if you look at her gallery, that's the only one for her, there are times you meet her, but that doesn't count as scenes in my eyes. At least give us one big content with her, maybe a mother-son trip away from everyone and continue their rendezvous? (I don't know what is the proper word for this because their bonding isn't exactly a secret, but you can tell me! :ROFLMAO:) They should have a continuation to their first date, it was great but it needs more. Remember their dialog from the first date?

View attachment 4058342 View attachment 4058343

This could be a some great additional scenes to her, like I said I suggest they go out of the house and have a road trip and maybe find a cabin to stay in for a while, with that they can explore as many of this "positions" they said on that date! :sneaky:
Everyone has their favorites. Martha is my #1. But Trop needs to spread the screen time across all the LIs. It maybe a while sometimes between scenes for Martha, but it is always worth the wait.

4.00 star(s) 116 Votes