Ravenquartz

Nov 1, 2022
isn't real life kinda like that also .. i mean we all have or do play games at some point .. why not in an awesome game have it :)
i actually thought it was pretty cool (y)
Yep true. We've all been there and done that. I remember back in the day there was a moment where I became the head of committee of a big event. I've met my governor, mayor, people from across the country, etc and then next day when it was all over, I just sat in front of my porch drinking tea in peace lol.

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

LegoFan

Sep 17, 2020
Everyone has their favorites. Martha is my #1. But Trop needs to spread the screen time across all the LIs. It maybe a while sometimes between scenes for Martha, but it is always worth the wait.
By the way other than my rambling about Martha and what I just said, why is Martha your favorite out of all the girls, what's so special about her, what makes her stand out from the rest and how did you felt when you played through that date and the steamy scene in the first version of this game. Also in each positions that the MC and her they enraged what option did you choose, cream pie? or outside! I know I'm asking too much, but I hope you don't mind if I ask your view on her! :)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
By the way other than my rambling about Martha and what I just said, why is Martha your favorite out of all the girls, what's so special about her, what makes her stand out from the rest and how did you felt when you played through that date and the steamy scene in the first version of this game. Also in each positions that the MC and her they enraged what option did you choose, cream pie? or outside! I know I'm asking too much, but I hope you don't mind if I ask your view on her! :)
Obsession is a rather troublesome burden mate. You should see someone about it.

just sayin.gif

Reactions: LegoFan

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
I never thought that there
Everyone has their own reason to like the character Martha, so there is no point in why we like her, there are many things about her that we like and enjoy. but, we like not only Martha ;)

Reactions: LegoFan

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
BRO WHAT YOU MEAN WHAT ABOUT MARTHA? WHAT THE FUCK IS THERE NOT TO LOVE BOUT HER? SHE IS FUCKIN IT!
All I know is I was into this game from the very 1st update because of Martha mainly and throw in Nora and I was excited to see where and how things would get for real mainly for these 2 and not was really into any other of the chics in the game. I can honestly say with Ease I CANNOT STAND EMMA AND NEVER WILL WANT ANYTHING WSITH HER OR REALLY ANY OF THE YOUNGER CHICS AND FROM LOOKS OF IT THE NEW DORM GIRLS I'LL PASS ALSO! Eileen kind of grew on me but Martha was what had me coming back every update and when we finally got the date night and the next morning I was sure many more good scenes were coming or I was hoping! I for sure was really hoping we would STOP GETTING NEW CHICS since the field was already slim pickings but there were enough for my taste and was really trying not to be anything with any other females but Martha and Nora. After martha's date and very short morning I came back and found no more Martha time really ata ll and 0 sex times and since haven't really saw much of her in change log and was wondering oif there is anything with her? If not than I have never seen a game that has such a hot milf that is very popular with folks just be forgotten and not given the amount of time with her that clearly most want to have with her. Looks like it is just more with new chics or the other easily forgotten lame chics that are just in it for whatever reason that I care less for.

If not for Martha and Nora this game would have me even more clueless about what is really even the plot of the game cause I don't give 2 shits to even download anymore unless 2 milfs are in change log but am I missing something or just blind to the milfs cause if so can the dev start up a 2nd game and only put the milfs in it and how they avoid all other waste of time chics from the main game. That would probably all but put the original out of commission and far more ppl would be a supporter for Martha and Nora's Adventures.... Mc gets out of yet another close call after banging one milf all night aND PISSING OFF THE BORING UGLY SISTER WHO WILL BE A VIRGIN FOREVER SINCE SHE CAN'T BEG HER BRO TO BANG HER! YOU COULD HAVE BRO SET UP DATES WITH EMMA AND HAVE HER SHOW UP YET AGAIN TO NOBODY THERE BUT THE BIKER GANG SHE STILL CAN'T GET ANY COCK FROM!!!!! ANNOYING TWAT!
OMWH-Vania.gif Astrja_SnowStorm_sig.gif

• Wow
Reactions: KrusherKev

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Definitely not the content i was expecting... but it was pretty funny and a interesting change of pace. Well done.

View attachment 4058462

:ROFLMAO:
I enjoyed it also and liked the change of pace. Couldn't help but LMAO when the green light went through the door, just thinking of Scarlett's dirty imagination from such a shy person
screenshot0021.png

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Yeah sorry about that,I got a bit carried away, but I'm just expressing my like to the character of Martha! :ROFLMAO: I also want to ask what's LI's?
LI == Love Interest

It is a generic term that includes all genders and orientations and even stages of involvement. From a casual acquaintance to a spouse. When someone is "interested" in someone else in a "loving" way, the someone else becomes their Love Interest, LI for short.

Peace :)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
BRO WHAT YOU MEAN WHAT ABOUT MARTHA? WHAT THE FUCK IS THERE NOT TO LOVE BOUT HER? SHE IS FUCKIN IT!
All I know is I was into this game from the very 1st update because of Martha mainly and throw in Nora and I was excited to see where and how things would get for real mainly for these 2 and not was really into any other of the chics in the game. I can honestly say with Ease I CANNOT STAND EMMA AND NEVER WILL WANT ANYTHING WSITH HER OR REALLY ANY OF THE YOUNGER CHICS AND FROM LOOKS OF IT THE NEW DORM GIRLS I'LL PASS ALSO! Eileen kind of grew on me but Martha was what had me coming back every update and when we finally got the date night and the next morning I was sure many more good scenes were coming or I was hoping! I for sure was really hoping we would STOP GETTING NEW CHICS since the field was already slim pickings but there were enough for my taste and was really trying not to be anything with any other females but Martha and Nora. After martha's date and very short morning I came back and found no more Martha time really ata ll and 0 sex times and since haven't really saw much of her in change log and was wondering oif there is anything with her? If not than I have never seen a game that has such a hot milf that is very popular with folks just be forgotten and not given the amount of time with her that clearly most want to have with her. Looks like it is just more with new chics or the other easily forgotten lame chics that are just in it for whatever reason that I care less for.

If not for Martha and Nora this game would have me even more clueless about what is really even the plot of the game cause I don't give 2 shits to even download anymore unless 2 milfs are in change log but am I missing something or just blind to the milfs cause if so can the dev start up a 2nd game and only put the milfs in it and how they avoid all other waste of time chics from the main game. That would probably all but put the original out of commission and far more ppl would be a supporter for Martha and Nora's Adventures.... Mc gets out of yet another close call after banging one milf all night aND PISSING OFF THE BORING UGLY SISTER WHO WILL BE A VIRGIN FOREVER SINCE SHE CAN'T BEG HER BRO TO BANG HER! YOU COULD HAVE BRO SET UP DATES WITH EMMA AND HAVE HER SHOW UP YET AGAIN TO NOBODY THERE BUT THE BIKER GANG SHE STILL CAN'T GET ANY COCK FROM!!!!! ANNOYING TWAT!
View attachment 4058500 View attachment 4058496
You OK there mate?

breathe.gif

Peace :)

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023

View attachment 4058500 View attachment 4058496
Maybe cut back on the caffeine? You seem a little stressed out there buddy. It's also hard to read with that font you used. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: MAGO-DAG
4.00 star(s) 116 Votes