jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
OK, just my initial reactions to the update without first having read the 36,000 reactions posts already posted, so please don't flame me if I make the same comment as you already did - just take it as a compliment that you also clearly must be a genius. :LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fun update and well executed - satisfying the...nerdier wing of the fanbase but going beyond simple fan-service to creatively incorporate new interactions in a play-within-a-play setting that should be non-threatening to all but the most extreme only-MC-can-have-sex players...who will no doubt complain regardless that the update contains horrrifying and emasculating optional lesbian content. :rolleyes: "The horrah!!" - Tony Micelli

Reactions: sagerock820

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Don't postpone it anymore please. While kidney pain wouldn't normally be life threatening in the case that there's actual kidney damage it won't reverse, and the faster you get it treated the less damage will accumulate. Going off of statistics it's probably just a mild infection or maybe a developing kidney stone but neither you nor strangers on the internet can diagnose that, go see a doctor who actually can so you can be sure it's nothing too bad. You might just be an internet stranger and so are we but you give a lot of people something that we love dearly and we cherish you too so please take your own health seriously.

Beyu

Nov 1, 2023
I just came back to play the first season. I played it a long time ago and I don't remember if the graphics were this beautiful or if there were any improvements to make it better

4.00 star(s) 116 Votes