xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I just came back to play the first season. I played it a long time ago and I don't remember if the graphics were this beautiful or if there were any improvements to make it better
You see the improvements during season 1 from update to update,

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
Best wishes for your mother, and kind regards for your own health.
While I realize you're more worried about your mom, you should find time to get your kidneys checked out. It may be something simple that could be handled easily at this stage, but letting it fester can turn simple and easy into awful.
Please make some time for yourself.

All our best to you and your family.
Don't worry about anything with your project. We'll gladly wait while you take care of the priority. As the MC, and you, would say family comes first, and that includes you.

Fair winds and following seas.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Uh, these are the same person? As soon as she got out of the car, did it start to burn? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Seriously, if it starts like that in season 1 I'm afraid to tackle 2.
In the first 3 or 4 updates, there was a serious configuration issue with the Dev's Daz3D. Also, the skin of that particular character, and the MC, react horribly to light levels, even to light directions.

Later, the configuration issue was solved and things started to go much better. It is now solved, not only because of the things getting fixed, but also, better hardware, more experience and several drivers and software updates.

We tend to forget that all this has a learning curve, when Tropecita started MyDorm, he was completely new to all this. But, he's been working on it almost daily, for 2 years, he has improved tremendously, in all aspects.

So, relax, grind your teeth and keep going, it will soon be MUCH better.

Peace :)

Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020
Hi Trop, sorry to hear about your mother, I hope that she gets better soon enough, my mother has been in hospital a couple of times in the past because of cancer, so I can relate because of how I felt back then.
About your pain in the kidneys, please go check that out, it can be something serious, dont postpone it further.
Dont worry about the update, family and health must always come first.
Stay strong, we are here if you need us.

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
In the first 3 or 4 updates, there was a serious configuration issue with the Dev's Daz3D. Also, the skin of that particular character, and the MC, react horribly to light levels, even to light directions.

Later, the configuration issue was solved and things started to go much better. It is now solved, not only because of the things getting fixed, but also, better hardware, more experience and several drivers and software updates.

We tend to forget that all this has a learning curve, when Tropecita started MyDorm, he was completely new to all this. But, he's been working on it almost daily, for 2 years, he has improved tremendously, in all aspects.

So, relax, grind your teeth and keep going, it will soon be MUCH better.

Peace :)
We're not going to criticize Trop. He doing a great job. And I love Alexia.
Alexia x.png

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Phew. Think I'm mostly caught up, although I'm sure I scolled past a few great comments and jokes because this thread is just too big to handle effectively.
twss-mjs.jpg
First and foremost, saddened to hear that IRL your Mom is not doing well, Trope. Other than the birth of your children there probably is nothing as paradigm shifting in life as the loss of one's mother - it's been 4 years for me and still haven't completely accepted it or adjusted to it. But if there is any positive impact of well-wishes and prayers, add mine to the flood heading your way from around the world right now.

On to FAR less important things:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Sorry if I missed it, and I did search the thread but there were 4 pages of hits and I did not look at all of them, but I have finally figured out how to avoid all the LIs... it should be a lot easier to do but whatever... the only one I did not figure out is Emma. Every playthru has her seemingly "forced" on the MC and I have no idea how to get around her.
:unsure:... :unsure:... Okay I'm puzzled why do you want to avoid all LIs :unsure:..........

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Damn that was fast, he must have figured he was about to get ripped lol, to bad I wanted to know his reason since he took the to explain he couldn't figure out Emma but then I prob would of said your nuts no LIs :LOL::LOL:
Guessing he has a little John Locke in him
locke.jpg
and gets mad when an AVN "forces" any LI on him, so he got motivated to find ways to avoid all LIs in the game "on principle." Not because he wanted to play the game without all LIs, but so that he could brag post about it here to 'stick it to the man' (Trope) who's 'not the boss of him.' :D

I have quite a hardheaded streak myself, so I get the basic impulse to push back when anything is pushed on me...but who plays AVNs thinking every dev makes infinite paths allowing players to make independent choices on ALL LIs ?? (Especially a game like this one where the # of LIs is asymptotically approaching infinity and so limiteless choice as a player would require a supercomputer to play.) Most games have some limitations that fall short of full player autonomy when it comes to available LI paths. Maybe this was his first AVN? :D

It's one thing to be strong willed and independently minded, but another thing completely to cut off your nose to spite your face. He probably deleted his post while waiting for the ambulance coming to take him for emergency facial reconstructive surgery...

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
View attachment 4057525

If we had fuel for our planes, I'd order a missile strike (we lack the missiles though) on you... and wouldn't even think of using the word "surgical". Wars were fought for less...

But since neither the planes can fly, nor the missiles exist, I'll resort to writing a post full of very harsh innuendos, on a Forum for AVN's in a Thread of a game based on the most hippie concept possible...

FOREVER

WAR :devilish:
Muito legal!!
;):ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 116 Votes