xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
What is to wonder MAGO-DAG , Trope took in account that there will be some players who will do that, by doing this I can give him hints if some bugs apear in this not so frequent played routes.

• Haha
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
What is to wonder MAGO-DAG , Trope took in account that there will be some players who will do that, by doing this I can give him hints if some bugs apear in this not so frequent played routes.
I know, but I'm surprised that you just wrote this... because I already know how much you love different diversity and options, Pervertido! :devilish: :LUL:

• Haha
Reactions: FatGiant

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I know, but I'm surprised that you just wrote this... because I already know how much you love different diversity and options, Pervertido! :devilish: :LUL:
Well, in this special game it is a Torture to stay virgin LOL but it speaks for the quality of the game and you can get the story without beding any girl, and it is a quite good and (at least for me apealing story) without all the sexy stuff (just a bit boring)

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
Well, in this special game it is a Torture to stay virgin LOL but it speaks for the quality of the game and you can get the story without beding any girl, and it is a quite good and (at least for me apealing story) without all the sexy stuff (just a bit boring)
Don't tell me these tales, amigo, and don't make excuses. I got more pussies? I'm going to fuck :WeSmart::BootyTime:

I may have to try that sometime
Try it sometime, is it "Never?"

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I do that too, just out of jest, when a game has multiple options, after the canon playtrough, then I play a total Puritan playtrough, just to see where it leeds.
Kudos to you, I could never do that. I play AVNs because they have sex in them. Granted they still need to have a good story and look good also, but I'd rather just go read a book than play an AVN with no sex. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
Kudos to you, I could never do that. I play AVNs because they have sex in them. Granted they still need to have a good story and look good also, but I'd rather just go read a book than play an AVN with no sex. ;)
That's like going to a titty bar and all the dancers are fully clothed. Similar to people that play a harem game and want to play a solo route.

Reactions: sagerock820

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I rarely play games that just solo routes also. lol I really don't like it when a dev throws a half dozen attractive women at you and then goes, 'haha jokes on you, you an only have one!' :FacePalm: It doesn't have to be harem but at least let me have more then one at a time.

Reactions: wookie ookie

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Me too, but I like Trope plus it is a fun challenge, which helps me to get the time pass between updates.

Reactions: wookie ookie
4.00 star(s) 116 Votes